PDA

View Full Version : Good Background Movies

Avarice-ness
12-10-2006, 04:15 AM
Lord of the Rings on the Tv and I realized that I'm not really watching it, more so just listening to it. -Then- I realized there's actually alot of movies that I'd just play and then prolly never watch because I'd rather listen or just have it playing quietly or something. Normally Disney movies are like that and other random movies.

Does anyone else tend to do that? Just play movies and let them run then not really watch them, but don't turn them off because you're listening to them? :razz:

Jowy
12-10-2006, 04:24 AM
I do that with Donnie Darko and Dazed and Confused rather frequently. I'll know when a certain part is coming up and chuckle at the oncoming joke.

Kirobaito
12-10-2006, 04:43 AM
Dodgeball and any of the Ninja Turtles movies.

Bunny
12-10-2006, 04:45 AM
Hehe. I was just watching the third Ninja Turtle movie.

I do it with pretty much every movie that I own. I try to pay attention to the ones I rent but sometimes I just drift off and will catch the story without actually watching it. Short attention span. Woo!

Rusty
12-10-2006, 04:46 AM
I usually put on a series DVD. I mostly have Friends or Fawlty Towers in the background now.

Moon Rabbits
12-10-2006, 09:40 AM
I like to fall asleep to movies. Close my eyes and just let the movie play away. Actually, I do this more often with television shows, but movies work too.

Vincent, Thunder God
12-16-2006, 05:39 AM
I always completely concentrate on the few movies I watch, so no.

Araciel
12-16-2006, 05:53 AM
I do that with Donnie Darko and Dazed and Confused rather frequently. I'll know when a certain part is coming up and chuckle at the oncoming joke.

oho the smurfs

yeah i usually have some random movie from my collection playing .. all nerdy sci-fi/fantasy or comedy crap

The Summoner of Leviathan
12-16-2006, 05:55 AM
I do that to put myself to sleep at night.