PDA

View Full Version : Fayth

G13
12-10-2006, 11:40 AM
Does anybody have really good pictures of the Fayth staues? I'm talking REALLY good pictures. I really want Ifrit's and Bahamut's.

Nominus Experse
12-10-2006, 03:00 PM
Hmm... you could try searching for some uploaded scans of the FFX strategy guide or something of that sort.

I believe I shall look. If I find any, I will let you know.

Little Blue
12-10-2006, 03:56 PM
Try here: http://ffproject.net/ff10/fayth

BG-57
12-10-2006, 05:14 PM
FYI, here are some scans that EDIT The Artist Formerly Known as Auron's Ghost made of the Fayth of Bahamut and Ifrit:

EDIT: Sorry man, didn't realize. Should have guessed based on your writing style though. :eep:

Little Blue
12-10-2006, 05:53 PM
Actually, I recorded the PS2 output on my PC. Wished I could've scanned it though, chances are the images would look better.... (Changed my name btw ;)). The other people in the fayth can be found in the link I just posted, as well as some flash vids of the conversation you have when you meet them in the chamber of the Fyath after you have a chat with Mika after you get the airship.

Edit: No probs. Wouldn't really expect you to be able to tell from two words and a link ;)

G13
12-11-2006, 04:01 PM
FYI, here are some scans that EDIT The Artist Formerly Known as Auron's Ghost made of the Fayth of Bahamut and Ifrit:

EDIT: Sorry man, didn't realize. Should have guessed based on your writing style though. :eep:

I'm sorry, I don't understand.

BG-57
12-12-2006, 02:11 AM
Okay, Duality used to be Auron's Ghost. I didn't realise he had a name change or even that he was posting until I mentioned him by his old name. Once I realized my mistake I edited my first post and borrowed a term to decribe the musician Prince when he changed his name to unpronounceable symbol.

I guess if I have to explain the joke it wasn't funny. :p

Little Blue
12-12-2006, 09:14 AM
Once I realized my mistake I edited my first post and borrowed a term to decribe the musician Prince when he changed his name to unpronounceable symbol.

So that's why he's known as that! I always wondered why that came about... :p
And I found it funny at least ;)

Anyway, Guardian XIII, was my link any use? If you want actual screenshots of the statues instead of the artwork, let me know and I'll see what I can come up with. :)

G13
12-12-2006, 04:08 PM

Okay, Duality used to be Auron's Ghost. I didn't realise he had a name change or even that he was posting until I mentioned him by his old name. Once I realized my mistake I edited my first post and borrowed a term to decribe the musician Prince when he changed his name to unpronounceable symbol.

I guess if I have to explain the joke it wasn't funny.

Oh! Okay, now I understand, sorry.

Duality, yes the link was helpful, thank you. They aren't big enough though. Is there a way to make the pictures bigger without disstorting them?

Little Blue
12-12-2006, 04:14 PM
The images on that link or the images on each aeons page after that link?

like http://ffproject.net/ff10/fayth/valefor.php ?

G13
12-12-2006, 04:34 PM
Yeah, the pictures of the statues, not the Fayth souls or the Aeons. I clicked on them and they got bigger, but what I mean is can you expand them without disstorting them. Like on imageshack or photobucket?

Little Blue
12-12-2006, 04:43 PM
Ah, I see, I think. The images in each fayth's page are more or less the original scans I found altered to be 500px wide. I can try and clean them up but I think I already tried when I first did uploaded them there when I worked there so I doubt I can do much.

What I'm trying to say is that its not distortion in the large pics but that its more or less as they were...

No.78
12-13-2006, 10:12 AM
Awesome, I <3 this art