PDA

View Full Version : PSP titles. Recommendations?

Croyles
12-10-2006, 07:21 PM
So I think this console is great apart from the lack of games. The ones I have I love, but there arent many other good ones.
I thought about buying the new MGS but then I read that you have to complete Snake Eater to enjoy it.

The games I have are:
Wipeout Pure
Tekken: Dark Ressurection
Fifa 2007

I was also thinking about buying Valkire Profile or whatever its called. Any suggestions.

And if you hate the PSP, tell that to someone else on a different thread please.

Zeromus_X
12-10-2006, 07:28 PM
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth. :love:

Dreddz
12-10-2006, 07:32 PM
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
Guilty Gear Judgement
Power Stone Collection

Polnareff
12-10-2006, 07:40 PM
Power Stone Collection is a great compilation, with a lot of replay value (and PS1 has the new characters from PS2 as unlockables) and wacky fighting fun.

If you wanna see most of what I would suggest, then look at Dreddz' post.

But if you can import, then try:
Breath of Fire 3
Tales of Eternia

for some good RPGs.

Jowy
12-10-2006, 08:11 PM
Mega Man Power Up and Mega Man Maverick Hunter X make me squee.

Croyles
12-10-2006, 09:35 PM
cool thanks people, i read Tales of Eternia reviews and decided to order it.

Levian
12-11-2006, 12:38 AM
Medievil: Resurrection is an awesome game. There's really not any game I can compare it to, but I guess the closest is Zelda, only with less focus on storyline and more focus on adventure and action. I haven't played the remake, but I played the original PS1 game, and it will forever hold a special place in my heart. :D

Cruise Control
12-11-2006, 12:39 AM
Lumines 2, Every Extended Extra, and MGS AC!D 1 and 2. Both Valkyrie Profiles.

KH-Cloudy
12-11-2006, 12:55 AM
Wait for Crisis Core :D

Dreddz
12-11-2006, 05:06 PM
Both Valkyrie Profiles.

Only one game came out on the PSP.

JKTrix
12-11-2006, 05:11 PM
Has anyone played Daxter? I played it a bit, it is really good.

Also, Metal Gear: Portable Ops should be enjoyable regardless. If you're worried about continuity, remember MGS3 takes place a long long time before the original Metal Gear, much less MGS1. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Maxico
12-12-2006, 10:29 AM
Medievil: Resurrection is an awesome game. There's really not any game I can compare it to, but I guess the closest is Zelda, only with less focus on storyline and more focus on adventure and action. I haven't played the remake, but I played the original PS1 game, and it will forever hold a special place in my heart. :D

The remake's a little dissapointing actually. The style is great, but they've taken out a good chunk of the levels, and completely redesigned most of the ones they left in.