PDA

View Full Version : Level 1 Frog Klulu vs. Shinryuu

Zeromus_X
12-10-2006, 08:46 PM
I love these kinds of videos. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2MDt3XqhjE (Part One)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxWrZ7pS6oM (Part Two)

(Thank Reine!)

The weapons in the frog's inventory are:

Judgement Staff
Masamune
Chicken Knife
Two Blood Swords (this was what was healing her)
Firebute
Apollo's Harp
Ice Shield

Klulu uses the Masamune to cast Haste on herself, and the Ice Shield to absorb Shinryuu's more dangerous attacks, and uses the Apollo's Harp to slowly, but surely, chip away at its HP. It seems they're using the Judgement Staff to dispel Mighty Guard, and some other ability to cast Blink on themselves to avoid his physical attacks. Some accessory must be preventing Roulette of Death from killing her.

I don't know exactly what's healing Klulu, or what exactly all the items are doing, because I'm not too knowledgable regarding FFV. If anyone could help out with what all the weapons are doing when Klulu uses them, I'd appreciate it.

So yeah, discuss. <3

Edit: It seems they're using the Judgement Staff to dispel Mighty Guard, and some other ability to cast Blink on themselves.

Goldenboko
12-11-2006, 01:40 AM
That person is an FF GOD!

PuPu
12-11-2006, 01:49 AM
I think that the thing that was causing the Image status effect was the Sasuke (Ninja Blade), since a Ninja has the !Twin ability and yeah...

The character that was being used was Krile because she turns into a pink frog. I bet that person picked Krile because she has the fastest speed of all the characters.

He must have some kind of elemental equips and accessories because I don't know how Poison Breath was absorbed. The Lightning elemental attack seemed to damage him by 50% of his max HP. He was probably guarding against Roulette with Angel Ring.

I just wonder how she figured out the pattern for Shinryu's attacks.

Sefie1999AD
12-11-2006, 03:44 PM
Whoa, that's quite amazing. Either the image status effect allows the target to dodge every attack or the gamer was just extremely lucky. Otherwise Cara had equipment to protect her, and the Thunder attack only drained half of her HP. Because of the Japanese text, I didn't understand some of what was done in that video, but beating Shinryuu with a Level 1 frog is still quite an accomplishment. :)

Shin Gouken
12-12-2006, 09:55 AM
Bonemail is protecting her from instant death (roullette) and also bonemail absorbs poisen elemental attacks :)

Captain Maxx Power
12-12-2006, 01:01 PM
Whoa, that's quite amazing. Either the image status effect allows the target to dodge every attack or the gamer was just extremely lucky. Otherwise Cara had equipment to protect her, and the Thunder attack only drained half of her HP.

Image status allows a character to perfectly dodge any physical attack two times in a row, after the second attack the status is lost. The lightning attack always takes off half HP with no way to resist it, not even with lightning absorbing equipment.

PuPu
12-12-2006, 08:30 PM
Bonemail is protecting her from instant death (roullette) and also bonemail absorbs poisen elemental attacks :)

But doesn't Bonemail also make it so that when you heal, you get damaged? Unless the Blood Sword/Drain is an exception.

Shin Gouken
12-16-2006, 11:08 PM

But doesn't Bonemail also make it so that when you heal, you get damaged? Unless the Blood Sword/Drain is an exception.

Yar Bloodswords heal the undead. Have you tried using a bloodsword against something undead? The effects work in reverse... they gain HP while you lose it. So if your an undead then bloodswords will heal you