PDA

View Full Version : Galuf is so Sexy in Tights

Martyr
12-11-2006, 09:03 AM
Do you dance?

What do you know?

I'm not the best, but I'm simultaneously beginning to learn the tango, break dancing, line dancing, and just better ways to look good in a club scenario
cuz I'm a spaz

How 'bout you?

Are you a champion of the Cha Cha? An amateur in the ballroom?

Jowy
12-11-2006, 09:06 AM
I'm quite the dancer myself. I don't know any legitimate forms of dance aside from grinding on someone suggestively to loud rap music, but that's all that matters.

Dance Dance Revolution on the other hand...

The Captain
12-11-2006, 09:10 AM
I'm not into the club dancing scene, as usually if I'm at a club, I'm either playing it or have wandered into the wrong place.

However, I have taken dance lessons and can say that I know how to waltz, swing dance and slow dance at least, which will come in handy if I ever get sent back to the 1930's when people danced like that.

Take care all.

Araciel
12-11-2006, 09:12 AM
me club dancing= scary

i can't dance, but i love to do it.

don't know any 'form' or anything...but if i see a 6' tall girl to slowdance with i will ask her!

Shlup
12-11-2006, 09:14 AM
My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

Miriel
12-11-2006, 09:16 AM
I'm a dancer! I love to dance!

Jazz, ballet, hip hop, modern, I've trained in a lot of different forms of dance.

Dancing competitively in High School was one of the best experiences of my life. Sooo much fun. :)

I'm not very fond of the simulated sex, "freakin" that goes on in clubs because it's like, being bent over with a guy grinding up against your ass isn't really what I consider dancing.

RiseToFall
12-11-2006, 09:17 AM
I don't know any legitimate forms of dance aside from grinding on someone suggestively to loud rap music, but that's all that matters.

I can also do the Q-Tip as well as The Broken Shopping Cart.

Chemical
12-11-2006, 09:26 AM
I stir a mean pot.

theundeadhero
12-11-2006, 11:13 AM
Only if by dance you mean giving in to the primitive urges of movement while listening to the rythem of rock 'n' roll.

Jojee
12-11-2006, 03:18 PM
I lurve dancing ^_^ I love to go clubbing <3 and I took ballet for years and years when I was younger, and I did some ballroom dancing last year too xD Dance = love.

escobert
12-11-2006, 03:20 PM
I can bounce and flail :D

Fatal Impurity
12-11-2006, 03:24 PM
I'm VERY disturbed at the title of this thread.....

Rocket Edge
12-11-2006, 03:27 PM
I love dancing in a nightclub when i'm drunk. But it's more like having a laugh than anything else, cos' most of the music in a club is House here, where they hop the bass out to the maximum.

Other than that i guess i'm pretty good, although i haven't exactly had many chances to judge. :p

Bunny
12-11-2006, 03:30 PM
Chicken Noodle Soup.

Nominus Experse
12-11-2006, 03:53 PM
My girlfriend and I took a few ballroom classes together. It was quite fun, in fact. We both loved it immensely.

We learned the tango, cha cha, swing, waltz, salsa, and also the rumba. I would have to say that our favourite of all the above is the salsa, although I do enjoy the regal air about a good, classic waltz.

I also took ballet for around six months around a year ago. It was most interesting. If any other guy thinks upon it, but shuns the thought because it is not "acceptable", I challenge the notion and ask that you try for yourself. I certainly enjoyed it.

So yes, I am quite the dancer, and enjoy dancing immensely. I would say that the "best" dancing is the type to which you have a partner. And to be able to dip and spin, sweat and laugh, with someone you love and trust is something I find most enjoyable.

Heero Yuy NWZC
12-11-2006, 05:15 PM
Unfortunately, I can only slow dance. I am willing though to try and learn some other dances.

Markus. D
12-11-2006, 06:11 PM
I can bounce and flail :D

Krumpin~

I can sorta dance like that aswell, whilst playing DDR.

LunarWeaver
12-11-2006, 06:41 PM
When I dance I look like I'm having a seizure standing up, and I'm generally considered a hazard so I don't do it. I think I'm just too self-conscious about it to let the good rhythm flow.

fire_of_avalon
12-11-2006, 07:02 PM
I dance as I sing. Badly and with great gusto. Matt (boyfriend) tells me I have no rhythm. He just doesn't have any sense of fun. I can box-step and foxtrot to a slow waltz though, if I concentrate.

Timerk
12-11-2006, 07:25 PM
I slow dance.

I am very disappointed by the lack of Galuf fanart/fiction in this thread :weep:

BardTard
12-11-2006, 09:58 PM
I took ballet and tap dancing... like a really long time ago. When I was like, wee big.

Now I just dance for fun whenever I hear good music.

oddler
12-11-2006, 10:07 PM
Gopher circles, anyone?

aquatius
12-11-2006, 10:13 PM
I'm VERY disturbed at the title of this thread.....
But you cannot deny it's true.