PDA

View Full Version : Odd GBA Player Battle Bug

Flying Mullet
12-11-2006, 03:36 PM
This only occurs rarely when I'm playing FFV Advance on the GBA Player on my Gamecube (at least it hasn't happened when playing it on the GBA itself). This also only occurs when I have Lenna in the fourth spot of the party. When her turn comes up, and I select any action that brings up a sub-menu, like magic, no subsquent screen appears. She is still "highlighted" on the screen showing that it is her turn, but no menu is shown. It shows the standard battle stats (enemies on screen and characters with their hit points). It's as if I cancelled her turn but she is still highlighted. The music continues on and any other characters or enemies that have their battle action in the queue perform that action, but then the game just sits. The music plays and she stays highlighted, but nothing else happens. I've tried hitting both the A and B buttons hoping to cancel or comfirm some action to get the battle moving again, but to no avail. It's as if the GBA Player isn't accepting input anymore and Lenna and/or the battle are "hung" (and not like a horse :p).

Has anyone else encountered this?

Levian
12-11-2006, 06:13 PM
....You can play GBA games on Gamecube? :eek: You bought an extra part for it or something or is there a slot somewhere?

Never encountered the problem myself, but I've only played it on a DS anyway.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-11-2006, 06:33 PM
Sorry, but I haven't heard of that problem, either on the Game Boy Player or the GBA itself.
....You can play GBA games on Gamecube? :eek: You bought an extra part for it or something or is there a slot somewhere?http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e200/grokyou/gbplayer.jpg

Crossblades
12-11-2006, 07:09 PM
....You can play GBA games on Gamecube? :eek: You bought an extra part for it or something or is there a slot somewhere?http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e200/grokyou/gbplayer.jpg

And might I add this is worth getting:)

Wild0ne
12-12-2006, 04:36 PM
The Gameboy Player is the man!! I played a couple games on there, so fun! But I never had a problems with it...