PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find last Orichulam + and Paradox battle

Ashley Schovitz
12-12-2006, 12:25 AM
I'm trying to get the last Orichulam + that i need for Sora's Ultima Keyblade, but I have no clue where to get it, I checked my material list and it had a check next to Orichulim + get all materials, so I'm wondering where's the last one and I'm suspecting that I have to beat rthe Hades Paradox Tournamentsa the thing is I've beatern two of them with no reward and the 2nd one doesn't even show up/ What do you have to do to enter the second tournament?

Tavrobel
12-12-2006, 12:29 AM
Umm, no, you couldn't be further from the truth.

Seal 100 Acre Wood
Seal Atlantica
Finish the Goddess of Fate cup
Twilight Town: Sunset Terrace
World that Never Was: Brink of Despair
Space Paranoids: Central Computer Mesa
Get one each of all of the Synthesis Materials

(I forgot it in my thread)

Either way, to activate the Hades Paradox Cups it's required that all of your Summons and Drives are high levels (preferably level 7).

Ashley Schovitz
12-12-2006, 12:58 AM
Are there 3 of them or are there just two because I only have two.

Tavrobel
12-12-2006, 01:18 AM
There are 4 of them, Paradox Panic, Paradox Cerberus, Paradox Hercules, and the Hades Cup. The others are gained when you beat the others, and have the reuiqred Drives/Summon levels.

Ashley Schovitz
12-12-2006, 01:21 AM
Oh so I need raise my Summons level my drive is maxed out to 7, can I still level up my summons at LV99? and by the way I found the last Orichulam + it was in the Brink despair hard to find hiding behind that corner.

Frozen Phantom
12-12-2006, 01:26 AM
you can level all your drives/summons to lvl 7, the paradox cups are open after reaching level 5 on drives and summons, the hades cup is unlocked by beating the other 3 paradox cups and have all drives/summons to level 7.

To answer your question, you can level summons to 7 at all times, it doesn't matter if your lvl 99 or not.But I highly suggest you reach lvl 99 before doing the hades cup, cause its hard as hell...really...

PuPu
12-12-2006, 02:19 AM
If you are going to do the Hades Paradox cup, you should lvl up all your drives to 7 and get to lvl 99.

Best way I know how is to fight the heartless on top of Pride Rock. Use Graviga and Thundaga to kill them very quickly. When they are all defeated, go back to the previous area, then go back, and the enemies will be there again.

As for the cup itself....the enemies are SUPERCHARGED; try letting a Living Bone use it's spinning attack and see how much HP you have...in fact try letting three of them do that on you and see if you are even still alive. A cheap way of killing enemies the cup is to use Graviga to render them helpless, then go up and pound them. Another thing you can do is use Glide to fly around the arena quickly to recharge your MP and prevent them from hitting you. Matches 40-50 are the hardest, since Sora's on his own with no drives or summons.

Match 49 is probably the hardest of them all, since it's Sora vs. Cloud, Leon, Yuffie, and Tifa. Not to mention, Leon starts out powering up his gunblade to Lion Heart form at the beginning. Did I also mention Final Heaven REALLY hurts? Yeah...if you try going up and combo-ing them to death, you will get raped. Seriously, while fighting one, the other three will pound you hard. (and Tifa hardly ever flinches) Believe me, you should know in this battle, NEVER go near them. You want to fly around the arena with glide, and using Thunder and Blizzard to chip their HP away. But don't stay in one play long, or Tifa will most likely catch up and assault you.

Match 50 is a joke. I mean come on, Hades? (Who would have guessed he would be at the end) Plus, you have Hercules to help you again, so it's even easier for you.

Dragonface
12-12-2006, 06:03 AM
If you are going to do the Hades Paradox cup, you should lvl up all your drives to 7 and get to lvl 99.

Best way I know how is to fight the heartless on top of Pride Rock. Use Graviga and Thundaga to kill them very quickly. When they are all defeated, go back to the previous area, then go back, and the enemies will be there again.

As for the cup itself....the enemies are SUPERCHARGED; try letting a Living Bone use it's spinning attack and see how much HP you have...in fact try letting three of them do that on you and see if you are even still alive. A cheap way of killing enemies the cup is to use Graviga to render them helpless, then go up and pound them. Another thing you can do is use Glide to fly around the arena quickly to recharge your MP and prevent them from hitting you. Matches 40-50 are the hardest, since Sora's on his own with no drives or summons.

Match 49 is probably the hardest of them all, since it's Sora vs. Cloud, Leon, Yuffie, and Tifa. Not to mention, Leon starts out powering up his gunblade to Lion Heart form at the beginning. Did I also mention Final Heaven REALLY hurts? Yeah...if you try going up and combo-ing them to death, you will get raped. Seriously, while fighting one, the other three will pound you hard. (and Tifa hardly ever flinches) Believe me, you should know in this battle, NEVER go near them. You want to fly around the arena with glide, and using Thunder and Blizzard to chip their HP away. But don't stay in one play long, or Tifa will most likely catch up and assault you.

Match 50 is a joke. I mean come on, Hades? (Who would have guessed he would be at the end) Plus, you have Hercules to help you again, so it's even easier for you.

Kingdom Heart 2 doesn't have Graviga magic.

PuPu
12-12-2006, 08:46 PM
Darn, I meant to say Magnega. :p