PDA

View Full Version : FFVII Remake on PS3

TiFa968
12-12-2006, 01:27 AM
I just bought my PS3 and I've hurd that they were going to remake FFVII on the PS3! Is it true or is it just some rumour thats been running around and im getting excited for nothing:D ? I just saw FFXIIIs teaser and MANNNN if the games really going to be like that, SONY is really going to KICK MICROSOFT little tushy!! :thumb:

Kuldian
12-12-2006, 01:33 AM
I strongly doubt it's true.. but tho, it would be awesome if it is true :)

Crossblades
12-12-2006, 01:50 AM
I just bought my PS3 and I've hurd that they were going to remake FFVII on the PS3! Is it true or is it just some rumour thats been running around and im getting excited for nothing:D ? I just saw FFXIIIs teaser and MANNNN if the games really going to be like that, SONY is really going to KICK MICROSOFT little tushy!! :thumb:

They are not remaking it. The time it takes to remake the whole game, SE could dedicate that time to other projects. People just assumed that because a tech demo was shown, that they are remaking it. But that's not the case. Sony just wanted SE to show off of what the PS3 can do

Levian
12-13-2006, 07:10 PM
Yep, what Crossblades said. Just a tech demo, and Square Enix has no plans of making a FF7 remake at this moment.