PDA

View Full Version : Every Extend Extra

Necronopticous
12-12-2006, 08:50 PM
Gamestop has an amazing deal on E^3 going on right now for $19.99 brand new. Obviously I picked it up yesterday, and after finishing the evening of Crystal Chronicles I had planned with some friends I cracked it open and proceeded to fall in love with it until about 2:00 AM this morning.

Every Extend Extra incorporates the best aspects of blast radius puzzles and rhythm/timing games, as well as Mizuguchi's amazing synesthetic musical adventure experience that has paved his popularity, but at its heart E^3 could, surprisingly, probably be categorized most accurately as a shmup.

http://pspmedia.ign.com/psp/image/article/723/723117/every-extend-extra-20060803002024272-000.jpg

Excitement.

I finally beat all of the core stages in Arcade mode earlier this morning, and I got an S rank on Level 3 which I was quite proud of.

I'm so happy that the PSP is finally getting a decent amount of games worth purchasing and playing. At this point the PSP might actually be worth getting.

I estimate that this thread will get a few views and no replies, but it can't hurt to try. Has anyone else experienced Every Extra Extend, yet? Hmm, yeah, that's what I thought. Well, you're missing out. In my opinion this is Mizuguchi's best since Rez.