PDA

View Full Version : Your favourite party.

Cz
10-02-2001, 07:42 PM
What party do you normally use? A party tha you pick for any situation. Be it Necron, or fighting your way through Mt. Gulug.

Bear this in mind, you do not necessarily have to include Zidane (as if you were fighting Necron). Also, assume that every character has all their moves, and are on the same level.

I would use Amarant, Vivi, Steiner, and Quina.

Quina and Amarant can adapt to any situation, and so go in any of my lineups.

Amarant's curse combines brilliantly with Vivi's black magic and Steiner's sword magic. He only has to use it once, and then he can assist them with his attacks as well.

Quina can heal, even if everyone has auto reflect equipped. Which, quite simply, rules. Amarant can heal also, and since this is a heavy magic party, he can also recover those essential Magic points.

Steiner and Amarant are perfect for fighting enemies that are not affected much by magic.

Vivi can take on any adversary and win, provided you realise your opponents weaknesses. Plus, with Shadow absorbing armour, Doomsday heals every turn.

Steiner and Amarant have tons of HP, meaning they are very difficult to kill.

Basically, this is the best all round party in the game, it's only weakness is against enemies that can do exceptionally high damage, because the 'healers' in the group don't recover as much as Dagger or Eiko.

Silent Warrior
10-03-2001, 03:47 PM
Excluding Zidane, my favorite party is Amarant, Steiner and Freya. With Auto-Regen. A HELLA mighty can o' whup-ass!

CloudDragon
10-03-2001, 09:49 PM
Well I used Zidane, Garnet, Eiko, and Vivi. Thats probably my favorite team. I know not many people woukld probably do it my way but I like having two summoners and healers.

CoNfUsEd AnD lOsT
10-03-2001, 11:08 PM
I'm going through a second time and I already want to ditch eiko. my team where i am is:
Zidane
Garnet
Vivi
Quina
i'm not that far, ok?

Ashi
10-04-2001, 09:28 AM
I used Zidane, Garnet, Vivi and Steiner. =)

Bloodstone
10-05-2001, 01:50 AM
Beatrix, Garnet, Amarant, and Freya.

Euan
10-10-2001, 09:48 PM
Can you choose any team for the fight against NECRON AND NOT USE ZIANE coxcoiz im not there yet

NeoSephiroth
10-14-2001, 02:00 PM
I use the same as Tatum, Zidane, Garnet, Vivi, and Steiner. I like Vivi and Steiner cause of the magic sword teck.
My Site! (http://www.geocities.com/squall_05452)

TheDook
10-15-2001, 08:14 PM
My favourite party would be something like Quina, Steiner, Eiko and Amarant...all versatile characters in my opinion. Quinas white wind can be very useful att higher levels, along with mighty guard and possibly frogdrop. Steiner is SO powerful, even without Vivi, and his break-abilities can be used defensively as well. Eiko would be the best defensive character, with carbuncle (Ruby Light..), cure-spells, full-life, and esuna as well. Her holy-spell is really good too, being easy to boost with "raise holy-attack"-items, or whatever it's called. Both of Amarant's action-commands are really useful, makes him a strong character.

Btw, I think FFIX gets too easy once you learn auto-haste and auto-regen. If everyone is equipped with those abilities, and you cast a spell with a lengthy animation, everyone will recover *massive* amounts of HP, just during the time it takes to cast the spell :). Auto-regen is rather "broken".

Ariel
10-16-2001, 12:28 PM
Zidane, Garnet, Quina and Vivi. There isn't any real reason why. *shrugs*

Mog_13
10-16-2001, 03:38 PM
I went for Zidane & Steiner because of their strong physical attacks. Dagger well that really goes without saying i needed one healer in my party even though most of the battles are quite easy. And Vivi, so that Steiner could use magic/

Garland
10-28-2001, 07:10 AM
My party is always Steiner, Zidane, Garnet, and Vivi unless the plot dictates otherwise. Vivi is always my namesake character. These 4 stand out as the most plot related characters in the game.

Tragic Rain
11-04-2001, 03:36 AM
I always use Zidane, Dagger, ViVi, and Freya, cause freya can get her butt up in the air and not DIE. and cause she can cast reis' wind.

WaRk
11-05-2001, 04:20 PM
:mog:

my dream party would consist of Beatrix, Zidane, Vivi, and Garnet (w/ all those summons)

2 skilled swordsmen and 2 to cast white and dark spells

:D

Half-breed Raiku
04-03-2003, 11:48 AM
My favorite party would have to be Eiko, Freya, Vivi, and Steiner

Eiko: I choose her because she is a much more powerfuler white mage than dagger will ever be. Plus she has 4 great summons to back her up like for protection carbunkel, pheinox for reviving and fire damage, Ferin for earth or wind damage...Ya:shoot:, and need I say anything about medium!!!!!

Freya:Her dragon crest and breath moves rawk. She can jump up into the air and in trance stay up there, not able to be hurt, and rains lances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..oh and reis wind.

Vivi:my all around mage for tones of fun to bbq or just slauter your enemys.And Doomsday with shadow armor is a healer with a magorly strong attack.

Sternier:All the sword skills are so strong and cool plus he can use magic swords. Like if Vivi and none of the others had any shadow armor all u need is vivi to give sternier doomsday sword and BOOM!!!! tons of damage to 1 enemy

HOOTERS
04-03-2003, 01:45 PM
Quina, Steiner, Dagger and Eiko.

For starters, everybody is capable of dealing 9999 damage plus:

Quina: Awesome and very helpful blue magic including frog drop, mighty guard, angel's snack and auto-life. Plus he is the coolest character.

Steiner: Very powerful sword attacks, plus I liked his character and also his music.

Eiko and Dagger: Both use powerful summons and white magic.

Burtsplurt
04-03-2003, 03:38 PM
Zidane, Vivi, Garnet and Freya.

I should probably replace Freya with Steiner, but dragoons are too good to leave out of a party.

Vaprice
04-03-2003, 10:53 PM
I would have to say Amarant*he can throw weapons* Zidane*best trance moves* Dagger*she can summon* And finally Vivi *can whoop anyone and anything with his magic*

StarChild
04-03-2003, 11:08 PM
I always seem to end up using Zidane, Dagger, Eiko, and Steiner. I like the fact that you can use Steiner's Shock three times, then if Zidane traces you can use Grand Lethal, and you have basicly killed Necron. I always like to sometimes trade Eiko out for Amarant.

~Nikki:D

eestlinc
04-04-2003, 01:29 AM
probably Zidane, Steiner, Garnet, and Eiko. The fact that auto-regen keeps going during summons is pretty cool and makes Zidane and Steiner pretty hard to kill. Auto-regen makes Ark into a curaga as well.

Quina and Vivi are also useful.

Kimera 726
04-04-2003, 11:26 PM
It's strange but symbolic. I always have Zidane and Dagger up to level 99 and all the rest somewhere below 70. I can take those 2 through Memoria alone, and even beat the final boss alone (seriously I've done that). Zidane and Dagger would be my only members in my party, but those lying unconcious on the ground would probably be Amarant and Freya. Freya because of her Dragon Crest and Amarant with his high attacks and "White Mage Reviver" just in case.

The thing about Steiner's Shock is seriously overrated. In many situations it's not even that good. Dragon Crest and Theivery all the way. :cool: :D

halo
04-05-2003, 04:02 PM
Zidane,Vivi,Steiner and Garnet.

Phil
04-05-2003, 07:47 PM
Personally, if i had to make one party for good, i would use Zidane, Vivi (yeah baby!), Amarant, and Eiko. just for the simple fact that amarant and eiko have healing powers, eiko had madeen which is super-cool, vivi uses flare which is awesome, and i have zidane with the orchalion currently so he rocks. i personally like the angel bless better though.

KimmY
04-07-2003, 12:20 PM
Zidane, Dagger, Vivi, and Steiner. I couldn't stand Eiko, I don't know why... just was just... yeah. Everyone else was O.K. but I preferred what I picked above. Yep Yep! :)

IamTidus
04-08-2003, 04:05 AM
I used Zidane, Garnet, Amarant, and Eiko. Zidane Attacks, Garnet heals, Amarant to attack and retrive MP and Eiko to summon Madeen. I actually love the Eiko girl man. I just wanted to like grab her pick her up like squeeze her til she like craps. Ok I am going now hanging my head in shame.

Jesus
04-09-2003, 05:10 PM
Zidane,Stiener,Amarant and Freya:cool:

Tidus14
04-09-2003, 08:21 PM
I always use Zidane or Quina, Garnet, Vivi and Steiner.

Doomsday with Ark are nice damage with Steiners powerul sword strikes and Zidanes not so powerul but fast ones. Ouina's Blue Magic comes in handy with Mighty Guard and when you have alot of frogs Frog Drop as I find it amsuing to see them get crushed by a giant frog. :)

Blackmage
04-15-2003, 06:13 PM
Zidane, Vivi, Steiner, and Amarant.

Zidane can steal and whip out some good damage.
Vivi can cast Doomsday. No explanation needed.
Steiner can deal a crapload of damage.
Amarant can make any enemy weak to shadow (So that Vivi can use Doomsday on ANYONE, including Ozma.) and can heal and whip out regen & auto-life if they aren't automatically set for some reason.

TheSpoonyBard
09-21-2003, 05:44 PM
Let's lay out the pros / cons the characters have.

Zidane: good physical attacks, can steal, Thievery, average HP, not much else

Dagger: powerful eidolons, white magic, poor defence, high MP

Vivi: Doomsday, other black magic, low HP

Steiner: good physical attacks, Stock Break, Shock, Sword Magic, high HP, slow

Freya: can Jump to avoid damage, can cast Reis' Wind, decent physical attacks, decent HP and MP, Dragon skills

Amarant: good physical attacks, can use Chakra to restore HP and MP, can use Aura to cast Auto-Life and Regen, can use Curse to make an enemy weak against certain elements, high HP.

Quina: unpredictable physical attacks, a variety of Blue magic, high HP and MP, quite slow

Eiko: powerful eidolons, Holy magic, more advanced white magic than Dagger, high MP

Looking at that list I would have to have Amarant, Freya, Steiner, and Eiko

Kindo
09-21-2003, 08:00 PM
It varies alot. But my favourites when it comes to battle are Amarant, Freya, and Vivi. Amarant is the coolest guy when it comes to fights. Favourite weapon is the Dragon Claw, it looks so damn cool! And I love his style, and his Flair ability.

Zantetsuken !!!
09-21-2003, 08:30 PM
Amarant, Garnet,Eiko and Freya, dont need to say much about this party, u can figure out why i use it, dont ya ??

pedropupo
09-27-2003, 01:10 AM
I think the best party is Zidane, Eiko, Steiner and Freya. Zidane is really good if he can Trance, plus he has strong attack and high HP. Freya can jump, use the Dragon Crest and cast Rei's Winds. Eiko has Phoenix, and Steiner is my favourite character, since he can use Shock and strong attacks.

Nova Dragon
09-27-2003, 04:32 AM
My best party always seems to be Zidane, Dagger, Vivi and Steiner.

They just seem to be the best combination of all the characters.

Freya Coral
10-02-2003, 09:36 PM
If I wasn't required to have Zidane in my party, I would use Amarant, Steiner, Vivi, and Dagger. Amarant and Steiner could beat any enemy into submission AND make them weak against Shadow, Steiner and Vivi would use sword magic, and Dagger would heal and cast eidolons. They would be (IMHO) the most balanced party. :D

ShadyMilkman
10-06-2003, 02:10 AM
Well, my "favorite" party would Be Amarant, Eiko, Quina, and Zidane (ehhhh, shaky on that. but I love the first 3)

However, I've found that the strongest in terms of battle and tactics is the all-female/??? lineup. Eiko, Garnet, Freya, and Quina. This party is pretty much an unstoppable juggernot just waiting to be released. Eiko is by far the better summoner/White Mage, but having another, even if it is Garnet, helps. Quina only needs, Frog Drop, White Wind, Magic Hammer, Angel Snack, and Auto-LIfe to be pretty unstoppable by him/herself. Freya always does 9,999 with Dragon's Crest. Quina does 9,999 with Frog Drop, Garnet does with Atomos, or Bahamut if I'm in a boss battle, and Eiko is there for Carbuncle, Madeen, Phoenix... in that order.. over and over... endless, unbreakable cycle that kicks your patooty.

ShadyMilkman
10-06-2003, 02:11 AM
Well, my "favorite" party would Be Amarant, Eiko, Quina, and Zidane (ehhhh, shaky on that. but I love the first 3)

However, I've found that the strongest in terms of battle and tactics is the all-female/??? lineup. Eiko, Garnet, Freya, and Quina. This party is pretty much an unstoppable juggernot just waiting to be released. Eiko is by far the better summoner/White Mage, but having another, even if it is Garnet, helps. Quina only needs, Frog Drop, White Wind, Magic Hammer, Angel Snack, and Auto-LIfe to be pretty unstoppable by him/herself. Freya always does 9,999 with Dragon's Crest. Quina does 9,999 with Frog Drop, Garnet does with Atomos, or Bahamut if I'm in a boss battle, and Eiko is there for Carbuncle, Madeen, Phoenix... in that order.. over and over... endless, unbreakable cycle that kicks your patooty.

I just can't stand Zidane, Steiner, or Vivi. But, I don't feel like defending that statement right now as I have in various other threads. So please, go ahead aand hate me, loathe me, whatever... just don't make me explain.

FinalFantasy_89
11-22-2003, 06:22 PM
How about Zidane, Garnet, Beatrix and Fratley?

FinalFantasy_89
11-22-2003, 06:24 PM
Ozma and Trance Kuja would make great sidekicks though

Destruction666
11-23-2003, 07:02 AM
If I didn't have to have Zidane in my party it would be
Armarant, Vivi, Eiko, and Stiener. Armarant just rocks
with aura, chakra, and curse. Eiko and Vivi are a must if
you cast carbuncle and then cast water on all allies, it's
lie reflect x 4. Plus it frees up magic stones up for other
abilities. Shock for me always doe's 9999 damage.
Although I can barely stand Eiko's character, her skillz
make up for it.
Objections? -->:chop:

Flare_Star
11-23-2003, 08:00 PM
my fave party would be......hey its all down there! WHAT a coincedence!*wink*

Zidane: Hes just my highest level guy, but with the ultima weapon he is my big damage guy.

Vivi: everyone who doesnt have him on their team is a prat. essential.

Steiner: Big damage man. oooh i love climmhazzard.

Dagger/Freya: I like dagger being there cos she is just hot and she can summon ark. Freya, one word, dragon breath.

TheSpoonyBard
11-24-2003, 05:27 PM
one word, dragon breath.
That's two words :D

Zidane
Eiko
Vivi
Freya

Marvin the machine
12-02-2003, 01:24 PM
You hae to include Zidane against Necron.

DocFrance
12-02-2003, 08:48 PM
No, you don't, actually.

Cz
12-03-2003, 10:39 PM
Damn right, too. By the time you reach Memoria, he's hideuosly underpowered compared to the rest of your party.

Magai
12-04-2003, 01:55 AM
Steiner-The MAN of the party, the frontliner, the brawn.

Amarant-The Mage, his skills were awsome some cured and some did damage. NO MERCY KUJA!!!(Pun intended)and he's got good strength

Zidane-The Thief, the swiper the guy who get's items from free, If he's lucky. Backed it up with decent power.

Eiko-Eiko of the group, I put her in because I needed a White Mage to top it all off and I hate Garnet. She redeems herself with Holy, Phoenix and Carbunkle.

The first three characters I used because they were of mine and my two best freinds favorite characters. Lucky me they didn't suck, well Amarant and Steiner at least.

DocFrance
12-04-2003, 07:44 PM
If I didn't have to have Zidane in my party, I'd have Amarant, Freya, Vivi and Eiko.

Amarant - Aura is great for keeping them alive. Curse is good for making Vivi's spells do more damage. No Mercy just rocks.

Freya - Two words - Dragon Knight. And Reis's Wind is good if you don't have Auto-Regen.

Vivi - Flare is such a great spell.

Eiko - Holy is my favorite spell ever. Not as good as previous versions (like FFV - it only cost 20 MP), but still a great spell. You can also do a nifty trick with her - cast Carbuncle on your party, then have Vivi cast one of his elemental spells on everyone. The spell will be reflected for even more damage.

Flare_Star
12-06-2003, 11:32 AM
That's two words :D

ahh yes, that was delibrate, no really, i was just testing
:laughing: :riiight: :sweatdrop :shifty: :sweat:

babybahamut
12-24-2003, 01:12 PM
well, my party was zidane (i didnt know you didnt have to use him), dagger, eiko, and vivi.

come on, two white mages, im not gonna die too soon. and both can summon... and a madeen/ark double team can wipe out most creatures. and of course, vivi, with doomsday... what i do here is equip everyone with either shadow absorb or shadow 100% defend armour, and then most of the guys get healed, at the same time as dealing a HELL of a lot of damage to the enemy. its like absorb on drugs.

~*Lizziegrl*~
12-24-2003, 05:41 PM
I'd want garnet for healing and whatnot... zidane does some great damage... freya is pretty good to have as he can cast regen on all party members... and vivi's magic is great to have. Altough, vivi makes a great pair with steiner... so possibly replace garnet with steiner, since freya does have that white wind....

midnyte_angel
02-27-2004, 08:51 AM
the party i usually use is
zidane - thievery->9999 damage
freya - dragon's crest->9999 damage
steiner - shock->9999 damage
quina - frog drops->9999 damage, white wind, mighty guard

Del Murder
02-27-2004, 05:47 PM
Zidane, Aramant, Quina, Eiko. Quina is underrated, Steiner is better than Aramant but he's annoying so I avoid him, Eiko is the better summoner because of Holy and when the party dies Phoenix has a good chance of coming.

SpiritWolf
03-08-2004, 03:14 AM
My party is Zidane, Garnet, Vivi, and Freya. It works very well for me.

EternalBahamut
03-08-2004, 05:15 AM
Zidane, Freya, Steiner, and Aramant definately my favorite but with auto-haste and auto-regen I could have four Vivi's without any magic left and still win.

Aphelion
03-08-2004, 05:44 PM
Zidane, Freya, Garnet and Vivi.

Kirobaito
03-08-2004, 06:00 PM
Zidane (nah), Garnet, Vivi, [Amarant or Steiner, depending upon the situation].

Godzilla3001
03-31-2004, 07:04 PM
Zidane trance is the best! I always have Zidane, Steiner, Vivi (sword magic) and Quina (White Wind goes through Auto-Reflect)

Master Quan
04-01-2004, 08:39 PM
I often try and vary my party when in the plains, but when it comes to hard core story fights, it is

VIVI= Of course

FREYA= Because who could jump that high and still do THAT much damage

AMARENT= Because he's surly and does a lot o' damage

DAGGER= One word. Ark.

Dragonus
04-02-2004, 01:06 PM
Vivi - BLM nuking power, he's designed to hit hard and fast.
Zidane - Even though he has a tail, is stealing ability is very useful and he does hit hard.
Garnet - WHM power, I never use my summons
Steiner - Him and Vivi and very powerful together

HanaKirei
04-06-2004, 02:10 AM
Steiner, Eiko, Vivi, and Freya. No real reason for it aside from the fact that they're my favorite characters in the game.

ShadyMilkman
04-27-2004, 02:50 AM
Replying again:

I decided I'm bored so I'd break down my battle preference of every character.

Zidane: P*ssy pickpocket. He's only decent because you are forced to drag him everywhere. He was an awesome character... but in battle... a total loser. Thievery is nice... but he doesn't anythign else to back it up.

Steiner-Blah! Decent attack but why bother with that. No useful battle skills whatsoever. (Please dont' start yelling Shock, shock! at me... I know it does 9999 every time.. but MP cost is way too high. It's just pointless to use) Good "D"... but Auto Regen OR Reis Wind takes care of that anyway.

Vivi- Garbage. Spells cost too much, attack is utterly pathetic... of course that's not what he's used for anywho. The Sword Magic is great early in the game but quickly loses usefulness. (Now I'll hear DoomsDay! Doomsday Sword!!) Both are WAY way way too costly... and Doomsday hurts you cause you gotta equip garbage armor. Flare is okay.. but not great.

Freya- Solid. Does 9999 with a very cheap attack. Good D.. can stay in the back row 24/7 along with that great D. Great skills. Reis Wind especially. Lancer is useful against magic using enemies too. Just an overall solid Role-Player.

Garnet- Shaky. Not great. Not bad. I guess Ark is good if you have the patience... I don't. Atomos is a bad-@$$ however. Can have not quite sorry attack with Tiger Paw or whatever it's called. Decent White Magic...Nothign compared to Eiko though.

Eiko- Wow! You get a Gold Star!!! Marvelous. Much better magic than Garnet. Much better Summons too. Garnet- Life Eiko- Full Life... hmmm. Add Carbuncle, Phoenix and Madeen to the mix and the winner is obvious. Someobdy has been paying close attention in Awesomeness School!

Amarant- Bad A Mofo! Attack is good but not what I'm after. No Mercy...perhaps the second best Attack in the game. Curse- also great. Chakra- weak, but effective. Throw-never used it... Never needed it. He also has one of the bet Support skills. He and Vivi are great with Return Magic. I prefer Amarant for this though for his physical prowlis. Definatley a winner here.

Quina- Unstoppable. White Wind. Auto-Life (pretty much makes you invincible) Bad Breath. Angel Snack. FROG DROP!!!! All-mighty ownage. Plus, none of this can be reflected. so no wasting magic stones on Reflect Null of Reflectx2 or any of that. I dont' think I'll EVER understand the forks... but I don't care. I beat Ozma with Quina alone so I'll always use him/her/it from now on.

So, my party is as follows: Captain: Quina
Co-Captain: Amarant
Healer: Eiko
"6th Man": Freya

Death Sign
04-27-2004, 12:24 PM
...#1 Party is... Quina, Vivi, Amarant and then... Zidane...!

Why? : Quina for he/she/it's great magic... I don't got the time to explain my combo any way I'll continue whit Vivi. Vivi a great magican... reflect x2 and cast Waterga at him and *Splat and Splash* the enemy is gone if ya has his trance ability!
Amarant... Good throwing skill No Mercy is the deffinatly best move ever just a physical pain in the enemies ass!!!
Zidane... just has the main role and a good Trance ability... Solution 9... OWNZ! Ohh I forgot to say I like the daggers of his... even thought his halibards or what ever they are, is cool!

Kirobaito
04-30-2004, 04:51 AM
Zidane, Dagger, Vivi, and Steiner. I was all about the original 4. The fab 4, if you will.

PeTeRL90
04-30-2004, 06:27 PM
My main party usually consists of Zidane, Dagger, Vivi, and Freya.

My secondary party is Zidane, Eiko, Freya, and Amarant.

My party for Trance Kuja is Zidane, Eiko, Dagger, and Freya.

My party for Necron is Zidane, Dagger, Freya, and Steiner.

Ouch!
04-30-2004, 07:14 PM
My party is as follows:
Zidane with maxed out thievery, cheap 9999 damage.
Freya with maxed out dragon crest, another cheap 9999 damage.
Steiner with Shock, yet another cheap 9999 damage.
Amarant with the Healer ability equip so his attacks heal, I just attack the party. And then he can also use No Mercy to deal out about 6,000 damage.

Flashback007
05-02-2004, 12:48 PM
My favorite party, to beat the bosses is:

Zidane, Steiner, Freya and Eiko.
Why?

Steiner can do 9999 damage with his strongest sword-technic
Freya can do 9999 damage with her Dragon Crest
Zidane (if he goes in Trance) can also do 9999 damage with his strongest Trance technic.
Eiko, if any problems accure she can heal everybody. Especially when she's in Trance.

This party really rocks. This party is also used to beat Ozma, Hades, Trance Kuja and Necro. They all were a piece of cake.

Lamia
05-03-2004, 05:53 AM
Eiko: I choose her because she is a much more powerfuler white mage than dagger will ever be. Plus she has 4 great summons to back her up like for protection carbunkel, pheinox for reviving and fire damage, Ferin for earth or wind damage...Ya:shoot:, and need I say anything about medium!!!!!

I totally agree! Eiko just plain rocks.

Anyway... despite the fact that Zidane is a character the deals
great damage with the cost of any MP...
I still go with Garnet, Eiko, Quina, and Vivi.
I love mages...

cheer
05-21-2004, 01:51 PM
zidane - if you give him the Ultimate Weapon (?) he can get up to 9999 , plus he gets to wear nice stuff so after those all-party status attacks when everyone's all messed-up he can hit them with remedies and stuff. he can also steal (gee i ddnt kno that), tho i nver used thievery. =D

vivi - he's a little weak at first =D, then he gets lotsa nice 3rd lvel magic stuff and in the end he can at least get 2000 plus attack with his rod, so he stays in the front row and doesn't die. =D for some reason i also give him good clothes because he looks like he's always gna be attacked by ppl, he's usually the last one standing in some battles and when he is he kills them with blizzaga all by himself. he's growing up so fast =D

steiner - he's strong and stuff with the knight abilities but i rily would rather beatrix join!=D

dagger - she's ok, but near the end even vivi attacked better than her (?)

i used those 4, but i think everyone's good...i could have stuck freya in and left dagger, but then i'd have to live on only potions forever!O_O (even with auto-regen)