PDA

View Full Version : YAY PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!?!?!!

sephirothishere
12-13-2006, 05:05 PM
uh...soooo...i notice that to be a regular type of member...id have to make lots of threads that are boring and are pretty nosy...hahah...soooo...

what are you getting your partner for christmas????

ive bought my current babe a nice day at the nicest spa place ever...so she can look pretty for me...:cool: ....:) ....hahaha...

Rocket Edge
12-13-2006, 05:08 PM
Girlfriend? Um.. IPod.

ljkkjlcm9
12-13-2006, 05:13 PM
am I a regular type member? idk, I don't make too many threads...

I have no partner, which is great, saves me money!

THE JACKEL

Bahamut2000X
12-13-2006, 05:15 PM
am I a regular type member? idk, I don't make too many threads...

I have no partner, which is great, saves me money!

Roto13
12-13-2006, 05:23 PM
I don't have a "partner" per se. I have scores of lovers. So far I have received the following from these lovers:

The Night Listener by Armistead Maupin (the book, not the sheety movie)
The Rocky Horror Picture Show Movie Novel
A granite painting of L from Death Note

I've only given one of them a gift in return so far. It was a figurine set of Lois and Peter from Family Guy. They're in S&M gear and they come with wonderful accsexories. A banana!

Heero Yuy NWZC
12-13-2006, 05:24 PM
I don't have any money. I really wish I could get her something. I've been thinking the past I don't know how many weeks trying to come up with something that I could actually give her. It makes me feel really bad that I can't get her anything, and she is going to get me something. :(

Twisted Tinkerbell
12-13-2006, 05:26 PM
I got my boyfriend a Bad Taste Bear, he's ripped his chest open and you can see his heart, and he has a big grin on his face. I thought it was cute.

Shauna
12-13-2006, 05:27 PM
I'm a regular type of member, and I make a thread maybe once every few months. :P

Pike
12-13-2006, 05:34 PM
I don't know what I'm getting him yet. Probably something immensely geeky.

Sefie1999AD
12-13-2006, 06:03 PM
I don't have a partner, so I can't give her any Christmas presents. If I had one, I'd probably just give her something useful, though if it was a special Christmas for her and I, I might think about getting something special for her. :)

Vermachtnis
12-13-2006, 06:10 PM
I don't have partner. Which is good cause I'm poor :eek:

But that's ok cause I'm getting myself a crap load of manga!

Owen Macwere
12-13-2006, 06:38 PM
I don't make threads, mostly post.

I don't know what to get her, anyway I haven't been in contact with her for a while so I can get nothing.

Bunny
12-13-2006, 06:41 PM
I suck at presents because I never buy them for people. But I am going to call my girlfriend's best friend and beg her for help deciding on what to get. Then I'll buy her something for our anniversary which is five days afterwards.

I'm gonna present the woman up, ya heard?

(I have only made one thread and it was not very well received. My next thread is going to be regarding the the power of persuasion as pertaining to dogs.)

LunarWeaver
12-13-2006, 06:41 PM
Hmm, I don't buy anybody Christmas presents, partner or no. I go by the logic that instead of spending money on someone else to get them a crappy present they have to pretend they like, you should just buy yourself something instead. If everybody did this, then everybody would get exactly what they wanted every year.

I don't have a "partner" per se.

*points to himself* :mad2:

Roto13
12-13-2006, 06:47 PM
Go back to Pill, you whore.

Miriel
12-13-2006, 07:31 PM
My boyfriend figured out what I was getting him for Christmas yesterday and it made me not want to get it for him anymore. :o

Anyway, I was gonna get him a nice new leather desk chair, but then he started talking about how he likes the one he has (except it's BROKEN!!) and all that and so yeah. :(

Little Blue
12-13-2006, 07:39 PM
If he can still sit comfortably in it, then its still good ;)

I ain't got a girlfriend so more left over cash after christmas :D If I did have a girlfriend though I'd probably end up buying her something really stupid that she'd hate even though I would've thought she'd love it...

Quindiana Jones
12-13-2006, 07:42 PM
Assorted car parts.

sephirothishere
12-13-2006, 08:20 PM
I don't have a "partner" per se. I have scores of lovers. So far I have received the following from these lovers:

ya...i know...its rough...thats what i told them all to share...

Chloe.
12-13-2006, 08:27 PM
I don't have a partner. :bigsmile:

Except from MANUS, but I'm not gonna get him anything. :bigsmile:

snacks
12-13-2006, 08:28 PM
I can't afford to buy anything right now.
But he's probably got like 2 tricks up his sleeveless sleeve.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-13-2006, 09:59 PM
I don't have a 'partner' but..yeah, I don't. xD. :bigsmile:

Savern Volaco
12-13-2006, 10:06 PM
....HEy one year I gave one of my freinds a sock i wore just ten minutes ago...I think he hates me now, oh well and I gave some homless guy like three hundred dollars for christmas.

Renmiri
12-13-2006, 10:24 PM
Men are so hard to give gifts for!

We girls dig flowers, jewelry fake or otherwise, sweet smelling stuff, romantic books, movies, CDs... Anything that has some "heart" to it.

Ugh... Hubby is getting money or a gift card from a mall since he exchanges what I give him every year. This year I'm on gift giving strike ;)

Shlup
12-13-2006, 10:27 PM
I'm getting him Neverwinter Nights 2 and the Dawn of War expansion. His birthday is the 30th so I'm getting him a coat.

Xander
12-13-2006, 10:28 PM
I wouldn't say "partner" but.... I bought Kris some stuff which is awesome but I can't post it cos he might read it, although I kinda think he may have found out one anyway cos he's sneaky and follows me around the net..... >=O He's gonna so love it though. Well he better.

Faris
12-13-2006, 10:28 PM
I bought him a CD that he really wanted. =) He was pleased.

If I didn't know that he wanted it though, I wouldn't have known what in the world to get him. xO

fire_of_avalon
12-13-2006, 11:57 PM
I got my boyfriend a Bad Taste Bear, he's ripped his chest open and you can see his heart, and he has a big grin on his face. I thought it was cute.

Those are way cute. I like the dirty nurse one. xD

Also, I HAVE NO IDEA. ;_;

Griff
12-14-2006, 12:04 AM
Men are so hard to give gifts for!

Not really. We only want one thing.

sephirothishere
12-14-2006, 12:16 AM

what..ya mean???oh...you mean...

indeed....well..maybe if youre kinda an ugly chick..you should get somethin to make it a better present...such as....uh...bondage gear......^^...

Old Manus
12-14-2006, 12:30 AM

Except from MANUS, but I'm not gonna get him anything. :bigsmile:*eats box of chocolates*

Jojee
12-14-2006, 02:17 AM
My boy is so materialistic XD it's so not hard to find him a present. Games, movies, CDs, random techy stuff, other random kooky stuff... he wants them all :p! I'm not gonna see him during Xmas so I figure I won't go shopping until after, so dunno yet ^_^

Relena
12-14-2006, 02:58 AM
I don't have any money. I really wish I could get her something. I've been thinking the past I don't know how many weeks trying to come up with something that I could actually give her. It makes me feel really bad that I can't get her anything, and she is going to get me something. :(
Don't be sad, Heero, I don't mind not recieving a present, your happiness and existence is the best gift I ever recieved. :)
As for my gift, I can't really say because it would spoil the surprise...:greenie:

~*~Celes~*~
12-14-2006, 03:03 AM
Don't be sad, Heero, I don't mind not recieving a present, your happiness and existence is the best gift I ever recieved. :)
As for my gift, I can't really say because it would spoil the surprise...:greenie:

CUTE! ^^ :heart:

Well, I currently have no money ^^; So I'm going to tell him to count the letter he's gonna get from me as his Christmas present...:)

Jowy
12-14-2006, 03:37 AM
I don't have a girlfriend to shop for this year, so I freakin' win.

Last year I bought the lady some perfume that she liked, and the complete workings of Nathaniel Hawthorne, because she was a fan of dry literature. ^_^

Renmiri
12-14-2006, 03:12 PM

what..ya mean???oh...you mean...

indeed....well..maybe if youre kinda an ugly chick..you should get somethin to make it a better present...such as....uh...bondage gear......^^...

We're married, he gets it anytime he wants it... Or would if it wasn't for the best birth control on earth: kids :rolleyes2

But you guys gave a good idea. I got my mom to babysit our 3 "darlings" and hubby and I will have a night for ourselves soon. With lots of whipped cream! (We're not into bondage much) :D And if he decides to "return" this gift I won't mind at all ;)

Christmas
12-14-2006, 03:14 PM

Except from MANUS, but I'm not gonna get him anything. :bigsmile:*eats box of chocolates*

:tumble:

Chloe.
12-14-2006, 04:35 PM

:tumble:

:eep:

Nominus Experse
12-14-2006, 04:47 PM
I spent far too much on her this year... She will probably be embarassed by the amount of spoilage this year.

A skirt, two shirts, flowers, jewelry, drew a picture of us, and a letter among other things...

But I presume the spoiling is rectified by the fact that I failed getting her birthday present on time. Not to mention that I kind of botched our anniversary...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In return, I hope to recieve a bounty of homemade snickerdoodle cookies and eggnogg. The best gift for me always seems to be food, seconded only by video games or computer parts.

But just seeing her smile shine through those piercing eyes - to see that glow of joy - would be best.

Heero Yuy NWZC
12-14-2006, 05:12 PM

:) Thanks hun, that really helps. Still wish I could get you something though.

Alive-Cat
12-14-2006, 05:24 PM
I'm going to bite the head off a horse and put it in my boyfriend's bed. :bigsmile:

Jess
12-14-2006, 07:37 PM
Loz has recently signed up to EoFF so, I can't tell you all what I've got him. :jess:

I've bought him one main present, two little ones and two really tiny ones. I'm also taking him out for an Indian buffet on Christmas Eve, but he knows about that one. :jess:

I'm also in the process of making him something, too.

sephirothishere
12-14-2006, 09:22 PM
But you guys gave a good idea. I got my mom to babysit our 3 "darlings" and hubby and I will have a night for ourselves soon. With lots of whipped cream! (We're not into bondage much) And if he decides to "return" this gift I won't mind at all

what...if he throws up you wouldnt care???thats weirder then bondage...nevermind..not my bag....whipped cream sounds good.....

jess...you pay for food...whoa..thats cool...youre ma type uv gal...but..ya couldnt pay me enough to eat indian food...that shizzles...icky...

Renmiri
12-14-2006, 10:23 PM
what...if he throws up you wouldnt care???thats weirder then bondage...nevermind..not my bag....whipped cream sounds good.....

Ewwww, that's not what I meant!!!

This kind of gift can't be "returned" per se but if he wants a repeat.... ;)

Shoeberto
12-14-2006, 10:37 PM
My partner knows that I got her a Harry Potter DVD but the rest is a mystery :shifty:

krissy
12-14-2006, 10:39 PM
sex

or pens. hard toss up

louby_4eva
12-14-2006, 10:52 PM
I don't know what I'm getting my bf yet, I'm considering a digital camera but they are really expensive, and I'm a poor student. He loves taking pictures though. :D :D :D

Smile and Be happy :love:

Chemical
12-14-2006, 11:45 PM
I have THE perfect gift for Bleys.
Despite anything else in the world I'd know he'd love it and would probably even smile.
But I can say it's perfect. Absolutely perfect.

EDIT:
Oh Wait. Bleys isn't my package but I don't have a partner so he'll do.

Relena
12-15-2006, 02:36 AM

If you really want to get me something, I would really like a picture of a pink Haro. :D

Jojee
12-15-2006, 03:16 AM
A skirt, two shirts, flowers, jewelry, drew a picture of us, and a letter among other things...

You buy your girl <i>clothing</i> and you don't mess it up? I mean, she actually likes the clothing you get her? :erm:

xD I can't trust my boy to get me any kind of wearable item. Like, <i>seriously</i> can't.

snacks
12-15-2006, 03:32 AM
actually.

what i really want for christmas is to be at home with my family :(

Vincent, Thunder God
12-15-2006, 03:35 AM
I don't have a girlfriend currently, but...

I'm getting my mom the new Cat Stevens (aka Yusuf Islam) CD, and I'm getting my sister a season of the Simpsons. I usually spend at least $60 in total on them both.

Avarice-ness
12-15-2006, 05:00 AM
I don't have a partner.

So I'll just buy myself things to make myself feel better about having my 21st christmas alone. How slightly depressing.

Well not really, things keep me happy, and since I know what I like I can't buy my own wrong present! =D

sephirothishere
12-15-2006, 02:09 PM
ive gotten chicks clothing.....but then again...i am such a snazzy dresser...so its easy...

Craig
12-15-2006, 02:22 PM
Well, I gave my girlfriend £30 to buy some clothes with. And I bought her a drum stick signed by Taking Back Sunday. I was gonna get her the other one to complete the set, and a CD also signed but I got outbid on eBay. I'll probably get her High School Musical on DVD too.

I'm unemployed, what.

Heero Yuy NWZC
12-15-2006, 05:20 PM

If you really want to get me something, I would really like a picture of a pink Haro. :D

I'll do my best love. :love:

NorthernChaosGod
12-16-2006, 04:58 AM
Going to get the girl I've been seeing a bear from Build A Bear.

Spammerman
12-16-2006, 05:00 AM
I was doing the samething Chaos is.

abrojtm
12-16-2006, 05:01 AM
A baby.

Renmiri
12-16-2006, 10:51 AM
A baby.

:love: Awwwww... :love:

I had my little boy on December 25th, six years ago. It was the best X-mas gift ever!!!

:love: :love: :love:

Loony BoB
12-16-2006, 12:27 PM
Can't say. She goes to this message board. :shifty:

Quindiana Jones
12-16-2006, 12:31 PM
Just ban her from Gen Chat till the 25th. :bigsmile:

sephirothishere
12-16-2006, 01:05 PM
jus say somethin weird in this thread....then..when you actually get her that ironing board cover..she'll be really surprised...

Renmiri
12-16-2006, 04:20 PM
jus say somethin weird in this thread....then..when you actually get her that ironing board cover..she'll be really surprised...

Devilman is that you dear ?

sephirothishere
12-16-2006, 08:51 PM
nope...why would i give my account to devil man...im sooo way cooler then that dude...