PDA

View Full Version : Deathsycthe

Raistlin
12-13-2006, 10:04 PM
how the hell do I draw this guy out?

I even resorted to looking it up. I read to wander around with characters with HP critical (flashing), which I've done. I even wandered around with just two characters, both HP critical. I tried exiting out and coming back into the Cloister area with just characters with HP critical. Still nothing.

So what do I do? :mad2:

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-13-2006, 10:53 PM
I found him in the square area just north of the exit to the Hall of the Ivory Covenant. I only had one character near death.

abrojtm
12-13-2006, 11:41 PM
If you go to gamefaqs, there's a map of Nabudis which has the area circled off.

Raistlin
12-14-2006, 01:19 AM
abro - I know, I've been wandering around that area for 15+ minutes with people in HP critical.

Kishi - I just tried it with just one person. Still nothing. Then I exited the area and came back. still nothing.

abrojtm
12-14-2006, 05:40 AM
Hmm I didn't have any problems, it killed two of my characters, raised them and zoned and it worked fine.

Raistlin
12-14-2006, 06:18 AM
I finally got it. Apparently, you also need your gambits turned off (it might just be the gambits for the HP critical person). I just went in and turned off the specific healing gambits. It appeared about 30 seconds after I entered the area (I wasn't even anywhere near the marked spot in the GameFAQs' map, either).