PDA

View Full Version : I ask many stupid questions!

Hambone
12-14-2006, 01:57 AM
What is the difference between strength and attack?
What is the difference between spirit and magic defense?
What is the best party for beating Ozma?
Is Excalibur II really worth getting?
What level were you when you first beat Necron?

Note: I'm serious. :|

Zeromus_X
12-14-2006, 02:04 AM
1.) Endless.
2.) Endless.
3.) Hm, probably Zidane, Quina, Freya, and anyone else that can use the '9,999 damage' attacks.
4.) Not really. The challenge is rewarding, though. I think it only has like 8 more attack power than Ragnarok, and it doesn't have any abilities unique to it.
5.) In the 50s, I believe.

PuPu
12-14-2006, 02:24 AM
1. Different names in some FFs than others?
2. Different names in some FFs than others?
3. Everyone has some use in some way.

Zidane's Thievery and Dyne skills can be powerful.

Dagger's important for her white magic. (In this battle White Magic is more important than summons, so Eiko is possibly better)

Vivi can cast Doomsday to heal your party and massively damage Ozma if you did the Friendly Monsters Side-Quest. You could also use the Return Magic ability to hit Ozma right back with his own Doomsday spell too.

Steiner has Shock, which almost always does 9,999 damage. It won't do much damage if he is Mini'd though. (Under Mini status)

Freya has Dragon Crest, which, unlike Steiner's Shock, will always do 9,999 damage if you power it enough. If she Trances, you could also have her Jump and attack Ozma without being hit by any of his attacks.

Quina can use Frog Drop to do 9,999 damage if you powered it enough and also has useful skills such as White Wind, Mighty Guard, Angel Snack, and Auto-Life which is helpful against Ozma.

Eiko has good white magic and with her in your party, and you have a chance of Phoenix coming to save your party (Percentage Formula is x/256 , let x=# of Phoenix Pinions in your party)

Amarant has great skills such as Aura and No Mercy to help you fight Ozma. He can also use Return Magic as well to hit Ozma right back with Doomsday.

The party I beat Ozma with was: Zidane, Dagger, Vivi, and Steiner at lvl 55.

The party I recommend would probably be: Zidane, Freya, Eiko, and Amarant/Quina.

4. Only if you like challenges. It's barely stronger than Ultima Weapon.

5. About the same that I beat Ozma with. (lvl 55-60 average)