PDA

View Full Version : THERE'S NO WAY I'M EATING THAT!

~*~Celes~*~
12-14-2006, 03:13 AM
I was sitting here, happily eating a Brown Sugar and Cinnamon flavored pop tart. I went to grab the second one...

There, wriggling on the surface of the tasty treat, was a moth larvae.

I panicked and almost puked. That was the nastiest thing I would have EVER done in my life....

Ever have an experience like this one? Explain :)

Jowy
12-14-2006, 03:19 AM
Ick, Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Pop Tarts.

I was drinking a glass of Pepsi once while we were playing RO. And midway through drinking it I realized that there was a dead spider in my glass so I kind of freaked out and dumped it in the sink D:

Vermachtnis
12-14-2006, 03:21 AM
I remember drinking some soda one time when I felt a tingle on my lip and I looked down and there was a fly in it. It was Pepsi too, so there was no way to no how long it's been in there.

Jojee
12-14-2006, 04:16 AM
Omg. I would seriously freak out and cry and be traumatized for life if any of that happened to me .___________.

This didn't happen to me but... my roomie was brushing her hair in her room, felt something weird moving in it, shook out her head and a centipede fell to the ground. .______. It must have fallen to her head from the ceiling. And it doesn't help at all that our house has kinda a centipede problem so I'm like more scared about it than she is. xD I would seriously, FREAK OUT if that happened to me. She's braver than I am, haha.

Also when I was 3 a fly flew into my nostril and then back out o_O;; I dunno why I remember that. I thought it was so cool.

escobert
12-14-2006, 04:18 AM
I took a sip of chew spit one time. Atleast it was my own spit.

Agent Proto
12-14-2006, 05:01 AM
I remember eating some cornpops out of the box, and after I finished, I noticed a few spiders were lurking in the box... So I decided to put the box away and leave it alone to never eat out of that box again.

A couple days later, I found out my brother ate cereal from that box and I snickered about it. :3

oddler
12-14-2006, 06:19 AM

That. But it wasn't mine.

And it wasn't chew spit.

Just regular spit.

Loogie style.

:(

Yuffie514
12-14-2006, 06:27 AM
yes, once at a restaurant, there was a bee in my glass of water. thank goodness it was easy to notice...

Roto13
12-14-2006, 06:48 AM

That. But it wasn't me.

It was my dad.

And it was chew spit.

It was my grandfathers.

He barfed.

XD

Araciel
12-14-2006, 07:06 AM
i once thought i had a bug in my mouth while eating spaghetti...i felt so sick and i spit it out all over my plate...my finest hour i assure you...turns out it was a bayleaf....how embarassing...

Little Blue
12-14-2006, 08:28 AM
A few years ago I was eating cocopops for breakfast and halfway through, a dead spider floated to the top in the milk.

I was so freaked out, I didn't eat cereal for days and when I did I think I poured it into the bowl so slowly that I hoped I would notice anything else.

I feel ill just remembering it :(

Rocket Edge
12-14-2006, 12:33 PM
I drank a can of coke and there was a wasp in it. I heard buzzing and put it down, & surely enough here was this thing wriggling around trying to get out. Lucky escape. :cool:

Bunny
12-14-2006, 12:56 PM
No, see, I pay attention to the food and drinks I consume.

Ryth
12-14-2006, 12:59 PM
Well, it didn't happen to me but my brother found a waterbug in his Honey Comb (he doesn't really eat it anymore becuase of this) and my mom found a roach in her wine, which she almost ate.

Twilight Edge
12-14-2006, 01:04 PM
There was once an at in my water and when I drank it my mom told me there was an ant. But I already drained the whole glass.

mooglebunni608
12-14-2006, 01:15 PM
QUICK~ SUE THE POP-TARTS COMPANY!!!
Grossest thing?
Well, once we were eating fish, and it was pretty good until I looked at my plate, and there was HALF an earwig.
Here's a hint; Never buy fish at Price Chopper
Nasty.

fire_of_avalon
12-14-2006, 02:45 PM
I should not be reading this while eating my breakfast. Ugh.

Once a lady bug flew into my Dr. Pepper. I hate lady bugs! :mad2:

Little Blue
12-14-2006, 05:06 PM
Would you have preferred a man bug? ;)

Levian
12-14-2006, 05:12 PM
Oh man, this thread is making me hungry.

Owen Macwere
12-14-2006, 05:13 PM
yak!!. I remember once I was eating soup and almost finished the dish when I noticed that small vegetables warm in it. that was disgusting.

Alive-Cat
12-14-2006, 05:22 PM
Ugh, Psychotic.

Old Manus
12-14-2006, 05:26 PM
I once ate Soylent Green. It was people!

Quindiana Jones
12-14-2006, 05:48 PM
I love tarts.

Not so keen on moth larvae, however.

Pike
12-14-2006, 06:27 PM
One time my parents pulled out this huge container of apple juice that we'd had in the fridge, which my younger sisters had just rediscovered and were drinking out of... and there were a bunch of... I don't even know what, nor do I want to know... big fuzzy round things floating around in it.

They threw it away and never told my little sisters about what they had been drinking. I'm so glad I wasn't drinking that apple juice.

I think the worst I've done is accidentally eating moldy cheese. I noticed this string cheese we had tasted funny and so I looked at another one in the package and it was turning green ;_; I never ate that brand of string cheese again even though it was just that incident.

Jess
12-14-2006, 07:26 PM
Eeeee. That would put me off eating pop tarts for life. :jess:

I'm sure I've had incidents like these, but none come to mind right now.