PDA

View Full Version : where do i buy a chocobo??

swatzlewatt
12-14-2006, 10:54 AM
title explains my question:tongue:

.:kerrod:.
12-14-2006, 10:58 AM
at the northern crater :p :rolleyes2

swatzlewatt
12-14-2006, 10:59 AM
Gee thanks, how much, better be cheap, ive only got 2000gil

blackmage_nuke
12-14-2006, 11:03 AM
He's toying with you, you cant buy a chocobo (or atleast i cant remember being able to), you have to catch one.

Buy some greens a stable and a chocobo lure at the chocobo ranch near the midgar swamp then get in a battle on the sections of the world map with foot prints and hope to meet a chocobo, feed it greens and kill the monsters. Then you have yourself a chocobo

If you need less vague confusing info talk to the people at the chocobo ranch

-

swatzlewatt
12-14-2006, 11:06 AM
ok, thanks, can I buy a dog?

12-14-2006, 11:10 AM
fight the midgar zolem....if all your people die, a dog will save you, and you get to keep it....its name is lassie :p

swatzlewatt
12-14-2006, 11:11 AM
sweet, il try again, i keep losing, but maybe you have to lose with all your people their not gone away

12-14-2006, 11:13 AM
hehehe, nah im just messing with ya, but u do get a dog 'character' later on.....you can name it lassie if u want :p

swatzlewatt
12-14-2006, 11:14 AM
sweet ok, i got though that area with out the chocobo, those snakes are hard, gotta love potions and stuff

12-14-2006, 11:16 AM
yeh......good luck with the rest of your game.....though i believe you should research it a bit more before asking questions on these boards :)

swatzlewatt
12-14-2006, 11:17 AM
i couldnt find the barn:rolleyes2 , i found that guys house who lets you heal up but i didnt read what he was saying, my fault:mad:

Orgasmic
01-07-2007, 01:21 AM
*Huh*

Spawn of Sephiroth
01-07-2007, 02:50 AM
He's toying with you, you cant buy a chocobo (or atleast i cant remember being able to), you have to catch one.

Yeah, he is right, you can't buy them, the only way to get one besides doing the whole little incest thingy is to beat RUBY Weapon and take the Desert Rose you recieve from beating him to the man in Kalm, and get a Gold Chocobo.

feioncastor
01-07-2007, 06:39 AM
Actually, you only have to buy a Stable if you're planning to breed Chocobos. You can get the Chocobo Lure Materia and go catch a Chocobo and ride it around all you like, but when you dismount, it will take off.

There's a farm near the Mythril Mines when you leave the Midgar area. If you go there, you can buy greens and Chocobo Lure Materia. You can ask the people there about how you go about catching a chocobo.

Did you really cross the swamp without a Chocobo? The Midgar Zolom is really tough, so that's quite a shock. Must've taken a lot of leveling up.

Max
01-08-2007, 09:09 PM
I think he just wants a Chocobo. First you need to get the chocobo lure, buy some greens, and then go and run around in circles until you find one.

Spawn of Sephiroth
01-09-2007, 06:31 PM
Did you really cross the swamp without a Chocobo? The Midgar Zolom is really tough, so that's quite a shock. Must've taken a lot of leveling up.

I did too. Yeah he was tough, but there is three different ways to get across the swamp.

1. Get a chocobo
2. Walk across it and fight him ( good luck)
3. CHEAT!! Here is how. While you are walking across the swamp, keep a close eye on him, and right before he get to you and touches you, hit the triangle button and save the game. After the game saves, reset your console and you will still be on the swamp, but the Midgar Zolom will be somewhere else swimming which can give you enough time to finish crossing the swamp.:p

thegirth
01-18-2007, 10:05 PM
you can run across the swamp with out the Zolom getting to you