PDA

View Full Version : Please don't sprinkle on the seat ;_;

Rantz
12-14-2006, 02:11 PM
My toilet is a hygienic sanctum. As soon as I see one small stain on it, I go wild with the toilet brush and soap. :)
I also have some design magazines that I subscribed to a while ago, they look so good when they arrive so I don't permit anyone to treat them uncarefully or eat or drink while reading them.

Do you have anything which's hygiene, looks or intactness you don't wan't compromised? I mean, I guess you don't want that with any possessions, but is there anything that is specifically important to you that it is kept clean and whole?

Peegee
12-14-2006, 02:19 PM
My toothbrush. Otherwise it's pretty much a free for all.

DK
12-14-2006, 02:30 PM
The toilet, and anything you eat or drink out of. If there's even like a tiny scum mark on a fork or knife or in a glass, then I put it back in the dishwasher.

Rantz
12-14-2006, 03:52 PM
If there's even like a tiny scum mark on a fork or knife or in a glass, then I put it back in the dishwasher.
I do my dishes manually, so that's rarely a problem to me. :)
However, if I do find a stain or something I mostly just scrape it off with my fingernail :jess:

Little Blue
12-14-2006, 04:47 PM
My computer and laptop and stuff like that. I go crazy if my parents start poking the screen. :(

Also stuff I eat and drink out of and the kitchen in general (which I'm currently stressig over as it seems no one else I live with likes a clean kitchen). I'm not that fussed about the toilet...

abrojtm
12-14-2006, 04:48 PM
If you sprinkle when you tinkle,
Be a sweetie and wipe the seatie!

Rantz
12-14-2006, 05:29 PM
:lol: I should embroider that and hang up above the toilet!

Quindiana Jones
12-14-2006, 05:35 PM
:lol: I should embroider that and hang up above the toilet!

It'd be much appreciated, thank you.

I probably do, but can't think of anything.

Bunny
12-14-2006, 05:46 PM
I just torment my brother everytime he makes an unnecessary mess on something used consistently by the rest of the family.

And I mean torment him.

Personally I don't really care. I use seat covers/toilet paper to build a barrier between my booty and the seat.

fire_of_avalon
12-14-2006, 05:50 PM
My fingernails. I haaate for my fingernails to be dirty.

Pike
12-14-2006, 06:23 PM
The table. I hate when there's like dried food and stuff on the table. It's disgusting. XD

Bart's Friend Milhouse
12-14-2006, 06:38 PM
My Bible. I wash my hands before touching it and keep it wrapped amongst my clean shirts

Vermachtnis
12-14-2006, 06:45 PM
The table. I hate when there's like dried food and stuff on the table. It's disgusting. XD

Yea, I want where I eat to be clean.

That and my desk. I want where I work to be clean and I get too destracted watching Dust Bunnies race each other.

Jess
12-14-2006, 07:22 PM
If there's even like a tiny scum mark on a fork or knife or in a glass, then I put it back in the dishwasher.
Yes. I also have to empty the dishwasher as soon as it finishes its cycle/something else needs to go in, because I hate more and more plates and stuff gathering up! :jess:

mooglebunni608
12-14-2006, 08:21 PM
The windows. I had to spend the weekend in a room that had strange, white stains on the windows (O_O), and now ANYTHING on the windows of my house (especially my room) must be washed off. Immediatly.

Rantz
12-14-2006, 08:47 PM
The windows. I had to spend the weekend in a room that had strange, white stains on the windows (O_O), and now ANYTHING on the windows of my house (especially my room) must be washed off. Immediatly.
Oh yes, I remember that place :jess:
Sounds like a traumatic experience!

DarkLadyNyara
12-14-2006, 09:15 PM
I keep my nails very clean. I also can't stand smudges on my computer screen. I'm pretty laid back about most things though.

Pike
12-14-2006, 09:52 PM
Thought I'd add glasses to this thread. Normally I wear contacts but when I do wear glasses the lenses have to be crystal clear or I go insane.

Rocket Edge
12-14-2006, 10:01 PM
The toilet, and anything you eat or drink out of. If there's even like a tiny scum mark on a fork or knife or in a glass, then I put it back in the dishwasher.
Same here, & same with my toothbrush. I also change my pillow-case alot because when i sometimes wear hair-gel it can get on it. :mad:

Renmiri
12-14-2006, 10:02 PM

You drink from your toilet ?!!?!?

My dogs do that too! :p

Rye
12-14-2006, 10:07 PM

Yeah, except the fact that we don't use the dishwasher. That happened a lot when my grandma lived here because she can't wash dishes properly apparently, so I'd have to do it over.

Tavrobel
12-14-2006, 10:10 PM
Try everything. I'm only slightly OCD.

*washes hands*

Really.

*burns off hands with Lycopodium and a bunsen burner*

Ok, maybe I'm really OCD.

abrojtm
12-14-2006, 10:16 PM
*burns off hands with Lycopodium and a bunsen burner*

Well at least they won't be infecting anything else!

Only things I really care about that much are my toothbrush and silverware.

Jessweeee♪
12-14-2006, 10:38 PM

I WAS GONNA POST THAT!

41-Inches-Wide
12-15-2006, 01:01 AM
I have extremely clean, white undies and socks so I wash them in a very particular manner. Seriously. I use Tide with the anti-bacterial soap 2x to 3x to make sure.

All others, I'm a big mess.

Jojee
12-15-2006, 03:13 AM
I'm pretty messy. I don't like my bed to be dirty, though >3

I hate it when guys pee all over the toilet seat and you're not paying attention and sit down and it's freaking gross and you kick them in the balls afterward. ._.

Timerk
12-15-2006, 03:20 AM
One time I passed out in a friends bathtub, and when I woke up...it was kind of gross.

Now, if I know I am going to be drinking somewhere, I always check out the tub just in case I end up in there at some point (if it is scummy, I make sure I pass out under a blanket or something.)

Vincent, Thunder God
12-15-2006, 03:37 AM
Generally I like to be tidy, but I'm not particularly picky about keeping something spotless except my food. I'm very picky about food though.

Lawr
12-15-2006, 03:46 AM
My toothbrush is sacred...no, holy.
It's probably the cleanest thing I own, besides my hair :cool:

~*~Celes~*~
12-15-2006, 04:24 AM
I am EXTREMELY picky about how clean stuff is. I seriously think I have OCD sometimes because I can't do the dishes manually without washing my hands afterward and I can't drink after people. I just can't...it's too gross to me. Plus, I'm always having to clean off the toilet seat after it's been used >.>

Yuffie514
12-15-2006, 05:40 AM
i'm quite the clean freak, but my mom is like super clean freak and my standards of clean is quite unsanitary to her...

Lawr
12-15-2006, 11:40 AM
Oh yeah I wash my hands after I do the dishes too!
(Wonders what other freaky habits he has in common.:shifty: )

Araciel
12-15-2006, 11:43 AM
my bathroom is cleaned every three days. considering i am usually the only person using it, i consider that a lot

everyone should wash their hands after they do the dishes...unless they mix their dish detergent with handsoap...my hands always get irritated by different dish soaps if i don't wash them after doing dishes

Rantz
12-15-2006, 11:45 AM
A girlfriend of a friend was a real maniac when it came to these things. You know how the butter's surface becomes uneven when you take some butter? That was unacceptable, the butter's surface had to be close to perfectly even when it went in the fridge. Her mother was the same if not worse. And that's just one of the stories I've been told about her.

Lawr
12-15-2006, 11:50 AM
...the butter, thats why I use Margarine! :D
:freak: :love:

~*~Celes~*~
12-15-2006, 08:08 PM
everyone should wash their hands after they do the dishes...unless they mix their dish detergent with handsoap...my hands always get irritated by different dish soaps if i don't wash them after doing dishes

My hands get irritated pretty easily too ;_; I sometimes even break out on my arms. It sucks!!! :'(