PDA

View Full Version : Where's the Ring Wyrm??

Drwbllz
12-14-2006, 04:15 PM
I've run all over the Westersands and I can't find it. Do I have to wait for the rains to come to the Giza Plains? And if so, is there a way to make that happen quicker, or is it completely random??

farplaner
12-14-2006, 04:38 PM
I've run all over the Westersands and I can't find it. Do I have to wait for the rains to come to the Giza Plains? And if so, is there a way to make that happen quicker, or is it completely random??

If you talk to the guy up on the counter behind montblanc at the clan hall, he'll mention hunts that you're doing and give hints on where and/or how to find them.

The ringwyrm is found in the westersand (can't remeber the name of the screen, but it's the screen directly to the east of the orange save crystal before nam yensa.) So you can just teleport from Raban. to Wsand. and head east. The ringwyrm only appears during a sandstorm, though. Tip:equip jackboots as wyrm uses immobilizega.

Renmiri
12-14-2006, 07:26 PM
Aye, you have to wait till there's a sandstorm, he is right by the save crystal to the east. To me at least, a sandstorm always comes after I leave the Zertinan Caverns mouth at WS ( 2 spots east of the gate crystal at WS)

Dell
12-16-2006, 02:05 PM
Ring Wyrm is not immune to Immobilize. Cast it and attack using magicks from afar.

animegrl357
12-23-2006, 11:36 PM
if you went to the dalmasca westersand crystal, don't teleport to the yensa place cause you'll be FAR away. get a windvane first, then kill that freak. ^^