PDA

View Full Version : Enough of the HellHoles!!

Flying Mullet
12-14-2006, 04:28 PM
I don't know if it has to do with cookies that show my browsing history or what, but I've been seeing the Atom Films ad for HellHoles in the top banner ad for the forums for about a week now and I can honestly say that I am tired of seeing a girl with no eyes and bleeding eye sockets. Is anyone else getting bombarded with this ad?

Also, has there ever been a single ad that you can't seem to get away from online?

Quindiana Jones
12-14-2006, 04:30 PM
I never pay attention to ads. So, no to both questions.

musicsoccer
12-14-2006, 04:42 PM
But a girl without eyes and blood dripping down the eye sockets is awesome! How can you be tired of seeing something which can not see you? :P

Sergeant Hartman
12-14-2006, 04:44 PM
Adblock :hat:

Levian
12-14-2006, 05:05 PM
Another reason to use EoFF Classic!

Little Blue
12-14-2006, 05:09 PM
Adblock :hat:

QFT

Anaisa
12-14-2006, 05:26 PM
I haven't seen that ad. But I'm sick of seeing ads here with cheap looking animated women in them.

Wild0ne
12-14-2006, 05:28 PM
Christmas ads....Whether it be sales or just general...can't get away from them...

final fantasy is stinky
12-16-2006, 03:43 AM
sounds like the ad is stalking you...you better watch your back it comin for ya:hahaha: you better start runnin from it....

Rusty
12-16-2006, 03:45 AM
I never see any ads. Proxomitron to the rescue.

Bunny
12-16-2006, 03:45 AM
This place has ads?

Hmm

Vincent, Thunder God
12-16-2006, 06:03 AM
I don't know if it has to do with cookies that show my browsing history or what, but I've been seeing the Atom Films ad for HellHoles in the top banner ad for the forums for about a week now and I can honestly say that I am tired of seeing a girl with no eyes and bleeding eye sockets. Is anyone else getting bombarded with this ad?

I'm definitely bloody tired of that ad at this point.

Also, has there ever been a single ad that you can't seem to get away from online?

On the Net, any banner ads, pop-ups, movie ads, etc. with flashing lights, disturbing images and/or tediously-eyecatching aspects bother me to no end, and often I'll stop viewing a site with them.

On TV, any ads with sadistic, cruel, or discriminatory humor bother me, and any annoying jingle drives me up the wall.

But a girl without eyes and blood dripping down the eye sockets is awesome! How can you be tired of seeing something which can not see you? :P

That's a pretty horrible thing to say.

VengefulRonin
12-16-2006, 10:02 AM
The hellhole add i dont care about, but i really frigging hate those True ads on myspace, and now they're showing up on here. There's one right now on this comment page. A chick is holding a glass of orange juice and it says "Seeking Female. Must like fresh squeezes." Bloody stupid ads.