PDA

View Full Version : (Wii) Pokemon Battle Revolution WiFi gameplay video

JKTrix
12-14-2006, 06:08 PM
If anyone is interested to see what the wifi battles will be like, here ye go.
http://www.gamebrink.com/news/742-Pokemon_Battle_Revolution_Online_Gameplay_Video.html

Not much really, kinda expect it from Pokemon. I'm not sure if the commentary is part of the game or from someone else, but I guess it would be pretty cool if there was an announcer for it.

I've had PKMN Diamond since it came out, but I haven't put more than 5 hours into it. I haven't seen a couple of the pokemon used before, though I started with the monkey guy.

Bahamut2000X
12-14-2006, 06:27 PM
Seems interesting, and if it's playable with other people online I just might need to get some of this new gear to play. Always was obsessed with pokemon the game. Now to only hope they disallow legendary rigged pokemon in online play, they probably won't though. T_T

Black Mage
12-14-2006, 06:32 PM
There was an announcer in Pokemon Stadium (Stadium 2 JPN) and that got annoying real fast. If they have more sound samples for it, maybe, but if it's going to be executed the same as it was in the N64 version, dear lord no.

The game looks solid, and I'll probably pick it up when it is released.

Rinoa Lover
12-16-2006, 12:23 PM
It was an greatly online battle and you can use with the Wii remote Controller and have this game the RPG (Collosium or XD Abiliy).

KentaRawr!
12-16-2006, 01:28 PM
Why do the new pokemon have to follow the trend of being mutated whales? :(

Elite Lord Sigma
12-16-2006, 06:51 PM
There was an announcer in Pokemon Stadium (Stadium 2 JPN) and that got annoying real fast. If they have more sound samples for it, maybe, but if it's going to be executed the same as it was in the N64 version, dear lord no.

The game looks solid, and I'll probably pick it up when it is released.

Then again, you could shut the announcer up from the Options menu.

As for this game, I'll probably pick up a copy when I get a chance to.