PDA

View Full Version : lolz this dumb magic pot

xmiss-animex
12-14-2006, 07:27 PM
lolz its sooo dumb whats the point of it right after you fight the hidden boss phoenix whats the point of him so you give the dumb ass a elixer then hes calm okay greaaaat he calm b4 you even go near him so what is the damn point of him and how m i gona get him on the list of monsters if i cant even kill it ? ? ? ? ?? ? i think hes pretty pointlesss :mad:

Jowy
12-14-2006, 07:35 PM
Just chuck elixirs until it goes away. The Magic Pot is a staple of annoyance from most Final Fantasy games.

remnant1
12-14-2006, 09:35 PM
OMG i cant bilieve how dense you all are.the magick pot gives you 130somthing lp when you kill it.just give him 1 elixir then when hes hoping around you cast scath or holy or flare on it.he is NOT a staple of annoyance but a arbiter of great help.kill him and youll see what i mean.put gold amulent on everbody and double there lp gained.

xmiss-animex
12-15-2006, 12:49 AM
OMG i cant bilieve how dense you all are.the magick pot gives you 130somthing lp when you kill it.just give him 1 elixir then when hes hoping around you cast scath or holy or flare on it.he is NOT a staple of annoyance but a arbiter of great help.kill him and youll see what i mean.put gold amulent on everbody and double there lp gained.

and thats good how to me when alll there bords are already done and all my guys are at level 98 vaaan is 99 ash is 99 and penelo is 99 and fran is 99 and basch is 99 im just at the seer 2nd last hunt lolz so i guess if i can kill him by giveing him an elixer and then casting holly he will die for suuure??? then all have him on my list good then alll kill him lolz

true_bacon22
12-17-2006, 10:29 PM

and thats good how to me when alll there bords are already done and all my guys are at level 98 vaaan is 99 ash is 99 and penelo is 99 and fran is 99 and basch is 99 im just at the seer 2nd last hunt lolz so i guess if i can kill him by giveing him an elixer and then casting holly he will die for suuure??? then all have him on my list good then alll kill him lolz

not everyone is maxed out.....there annoying becuase theres so many elixers iin the game

Timerk
12-17-2006, 10:59 PM
OMG i cant bilieve how dense you all are.

Thanks for your help :thumb:!