PDA

View Full Version : Funny Pranks

Flying Mullet
12-15-2006, 03:01 PM
I was watching this clip on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQdDpciH3NU&mode=related&search=) and about peed my pants from laughing so hard at the pranks.

What funny pranks have you seen, performed or received?

Bunny
12-15-2006, 03:11 PM
I once convinced my little brother that he was adopted and that nobody in our family loved him.

Clearly I don't understand the concept of "funny". I often confuse it with "ridiculously cold hearted and terrible."

Quindiana Jones
12-15-2006, 05:27 PM
I once set a load of locusts on loads and loads of people. Then I flooded everything. Man that was funny.

Vikeve
12-15-2006, 09:43 PM
A couple of my friends and I a couple days ago when another one of my friends left. We said we would act like none of us knew him when he came back which isn't mean since most of my friends can take a joke.

When he came back we started the prank and he knew what was going on so he was smilying but we were in a mall and everyone around us didn't know and they looked at us like we were being rued and mean to him.:( even though he was laughing. you should have seen the cold stares i got.:cry:

Jowy
12-15-2006, 09:56 PM
One night my friend and I were slightly intoxicated when he came up with the great idea to go streaking. We both stripped down to our birthday suits and ran outside of the house. He made the fatal mistake of going outside first, so I locked the door behind him and left him there for a good couple of minutes until I figured enough cars saw a naked man in a residential area.

I'm a really bad friend.

agrudis
12-17-2006, 04:05 PM
You'd be surprised that saying ''It's Snowing!'' every day since March still works ... every time, someone looks.

Had a prank pulled on me a few days ago, got locked in a fridge for 10 minutes.

Venom
12-17-2006, 04:06 PM
The only prank I have ever pulled off was when I had a substitute teacher in French and me and a friend switched names and he believed us.

Chloe.
12-17-2006, 04:11 PM
The only prank I have ever pulled off was when I had a substitute teacher in French and me and a friend switched names and he believed us.

These two boys at my school do that. :bigsmile:

LoveArya
12-17-2006, 04:24 PM
seran (however you spell it) over toilet seat= one angry dad

snakes in moms bed= grounded for 1 month

yup.1999 was a good year. OH! and dont light your x-mas tree on fire