PDA

View Full Version : Adramalech

Crossblades
12-16-2006, 04:45 AM
When is it a good time to fight him? I fought him with my characters in mid 30's. There were times I almost beat him, but only because I used Quickening Chains.

Wenco
12-16-2006, 05:12 AM
I would wait until levels 39-40 to fight him.

I think I fought him at level 45.

I hammered him with Blizzara spells and when he became immune to that, I would have my guest character (Reddas) use Telekinesis and Ashe's bow to perform attacks.

I'm pretty sure he had an elemental weakness, use libra to check it out if you haven't already.

He's an okay summon IMO. If you want to wait and come back, it wouldn't hurt.

Renmiri
12-16-2006, 11:41 AM
I pwned him and the zombies he surrounds himself with at level 40, no guests, not using "bubble" to double max HP. But I was already Riskbreaker Clan level and had all the best armor / weapons I could buy - I just didn't know I could buy bubble already. Good armor makes a big difference. Bubble practically doubles your level :D:D:D

Dell
12-16-2006, 01:42 PM
He's very easy. I use 6-8 Blizzagas and he bow to me. Around level 40 is fine but be like me and beat him when you're 55+.

Timerk
12-16-2006, 07:51 PM
It would be really helpful for you to have Telekenisis for the fight. If you can, pick it up, it will make things much easier for you.

(That is, if you don't have it already.)

LazarCotoron
12-17-2006, 12:01 AM
That was an awesome battle-I just did it last night. Walked in there, got killed, came back, left the caverns, spent some cash on the -aga level spells, came back, saved at the nearbye save point, dispelled my entire party, recast ALL of my buffs (even the ones I never use), walked back in there, and the fight went my way in the same way it went his way last time.

An excellent fight when your party is in the entire 30 spectrum (highest going in was Vaan at 40, lowest was Penelo at 33). Telekinesis helps, but it really depends on your party layout. Me. I magicked him down so fast he didn't have time to become immune to it.

Gabranth
12-21-2006, 06:59 AM
i kicked adrammelech's ass with a lvl avg of 45, and i used the usual buffers on all my characters, plus reflect. the zombies' spells just hit them and they're not really a pain..not like they were in the first place. blizzara worked really well on adrammelech too and it also damaged all the undead around

Bunny
12-21-2006, 07:11 AM
Adramalech is easy without blizzaga, but I'm sure that having the spell makes him considerably easier. Madeus is also good to use to put out some good damage.

Really, as long as you can keep up curing and damage output, he should go down shortly. Just watch out for Thundaja, it is deadly.

LazarCotoron
12-21-2006, 07:52 AM
The problem I had was with all the zombies and their damn Cloying Breath. Blizzaga messed up Adrammelech, yeah-but it killed those damn annoying undead bastards.

Dell
12-21-2006, 08:18 AM
If you don't have Blizzaga, use Bio or Blizzara.
Adra is not immune to Sap, btw.