PDA

View Full Version : What happens?

leader of mortals
12-16-2006, 10:35 PM
What happens when a heartless or nobody gets a heart?

Tavrobel
12-16-2006, 10:49 PM
Heartless turn back into a human, but the only instance of this is with Sora and Kairi in Kingdom Hearts I. What truly happens for the remainder of the population is unknown, whether or not there is any physical, emotional, or mental change after the reuniting is uncertain.

There is no actual precedent for Nobodies. Your guess is as good as mine, and no, Roxas is not a valid example.

The Mog Ninja
12-20-2006, 05:46 AM
in the games, heartless dont get hearts. the hearts float into Kingdom Hearts. the heartless only kill people for their hearts because they believe they will gain a new heart once Kingdom Hearts has been fully restored. so, answering your question, heartless would turn back into humans. and nobodies would turn back into humans too...i spose

Clawsze
12-22-2006, 03:16 PM
Actually, in theory, Heartless cannot turn human (I am not including Sora) but Nobodies can. When Nobodies are killed their body and mind are destoyed completly, so they are unable to merge with a Heartless.
However when a Heartless "die" the heart is released, but the nobody can only absorb it if the mind(soul), body and heart are present.

Well thats my theory anyway.

pencoin
12-22-2006, 05:45 PM
well near the end of kh2 kingdom hearts blows up and loads of hearts full onto dusks in the dark city then if u go back to the dark city there are tons of shadows ill let u work it out

Eiko Guy
12-22-2006, 07:21 PM
Correct me if im wrong but isn't kingdom hearts saved my sora and riku. When do you go to a dark city. Pencoin seems very ignorant to me but maybe I'm just confused

pencoin
12-22-2006, 08:10 PM
why do u keep questioing me sora and riku dont 'save kingdom hearts'
it was creted by xemmas kingdom hearts is the evil part of a heart dey dont save it dey must destory it to succed.

also i have a new theroy ( possiable new emeny in a new kh game )
i was thinking since heartless dont have hearts ( duh) but r made of a part of a heart maybe the human comes back but only partly like a ghost i shall call dem soul seekers

pencoin
12-22-2006, 09:14 PM
Heartless turn back into a human, but the only instance of this is with Sora and Kairi in Kingdom Hearts I. What truly happens for the remainder of the population is unknown, whether or not there is any physical, emotional, or mental change after the reuniting is uncertain.

There is no actual precedent for Nobodies. Your guess is as good as mine, and no, Roxas is not a valid example.

no no no a heartless inst a heart (its called heartless duh) so it cant change back human

Tavrobel
12-22-2006, 09:22 PM
Nice reading skills. The only instance where this happens with Sora.

I never said anything about all the other people definitely becoming people again.

pencoin
12-22-2006, 09:29 PM
:choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: this only happen because kairi was a princess and had no evil in her so in sted of fading into the dark her heart went into sora be cause of there close bond and in my opininon be cause a heart cant be wielded i think the key blade chose him think he was kairi when the key blade realized it still stayed with sora because he desevered 1 as well and also kairi gets her own key blade near d end in kh 2 :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2:

Tavrobel
12-22-2006, 09:31 PM
el oh el, I can't even begin to tell you what is wrong with that sentence.

pencoin
12-22-2006, 09:35 PM
y wats wrong with it make senses dont it even if it my opinnon:choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2:

Eiko Guy
12-22-2006, 11:11 PM
it was creted by xemmas kingdom hearts is the evil part of a heart dey dont save it dey must destory it to succed.

i was thinking since heartless dont have hearts ( duh) but r made of a part of a heart maybe the human comes back but only partly like a ghost i shall call dem soul seekers

Normally Tav does this but i'll take it for a spin. Now In KH1 what happens at the end? Ansem says kingdom hearts is darkness. Coreect. Then sora says. "I believe without a doubt that kingdom hearts is light." Then a bright light comes out of the door and destroys ansem. In KH1 kingdom hearts is closed and locked how could xemnas create a heart. If he could wouldn't he make one for himself. And if they were going to destroy kingdom hearts why go inside of it instead of destroy it from the outside.

no no no a heartless inst a heart (its called heartless duh) so it cant change back human

1. YOu cannot correct Tav he knows all about KH worlds waaay more than you know.
2. If a heartless cannot become human after getting a heart what does it become. Heartless+heart = human. Maybe they will need a stronger heart than normal but I doubt they would stay a heartless.

:choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: this only happen because kairi was a princess and had no evil in her so in sted of fading into the dark her heart went into sora be cause of there close bond and in my opininon be cause a heart cant be wielded i think the key blade chose him think he was kairi when the key blade realized it still stayed with sora because he desevered 1 as well and also kairi gets her own key blade near d end in kh 2 :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2: :choc2:

At the beginning kairi gives her heart to sora. Sora gets a keyblade because Riku became evil. then after that kairi gives Sora her heart. So the keyblade was for Sora. Kairi doesn't get a keyblade, Riku gives her one.
Please pencoin play the games it will help you understand a whole lot better because you seem very foolish talking your opinion of what has facts.

Dragonface
12-23-2006, 08:37 AM

Normally Tav does this but i'll take it for a spin. Now In KH1 what happens at the end? Ansem says kingdom hearts is darkness. Coreect. Then sora says. "I believe without a doubt that kingdom hearts is light." Then a bright light comes out of the door and destroys ansem. In KH1 kingdom hearts is closed and locked how could xemnas create a heart. If he could wouldn't he make one for himself. And if they were going to destroy kingdom hearts why go inside of it instead of destroy it from the outside.

1. YOu cannot correct Tav he knows all about KH worlds waaay more than you know.
2. If a heartless cannot become human after getting a heart what does it become. Heartless+heart = human. Maybe they will need a stronger heart than normal but I doubt they would stay a heartless.

At the beginning kairi gives her heart to sora. Sora gets a keyblade because Riku became evil. then after that kairi gives Sora her heart. So the keyblade was for Sora. Kairi doesn't get a keyblade, Riku gives her one.
Please pencoin play the games it will help you understand a whole lot better because you seem very foolish talking your opinion of what has facts.

Did you read Ansem reports? Did you hear what Yen Sid and Saïx said.
Yen Sid say something kind of like 'The heartless act on instinct when the Nobodies act on a higher manner'
Saïx say something kind of like 'The heartless doesn't know what their ture power'
I can think of the only two things that why the heartless want more hearts; 1) To add more heartless to their rank. 2) As 'Act on instinct' mean that heartless want heart as it can only eat hearts.

YTDN
12-23-2006, 09:18 AM
Technically all a Heartless is is a heart overwhelmed by darkness. The name 'Heartless' is more a play on words than a literal description. Xehanort named the creatures Heartless because they were 'apparently' devoid of hearts. However, if you notice when Sora becomes a Heartless, his body disintegrates, his soul forms Roxas, and his heart becomes a Heartless. I guess Xehanort thought that Heartless had no hearts because of the lack of light there, and as all hearts have dark and light, he could come to a conclusion that they had no hearts. That is wrong, because all beings have to have at least a heart, body or soul. Since Heartless do not possess a body, or a soul (The Secret Ansem reports state that a Nobody is the soul of a being left to linger) they must, by process of elimination, possess a heart.

If a Heartless was to rid itself of darkness, it would turn back into a human, as it happened with Sora. There have been no instances of a Nobody ever re-possessing a heart- the closest thing we have is Roxas and Namine joining back with their others- but I think that if a Nobody was to re-find it's heart, a transformation back to a human would happen, similar to what happens if a Heartless rids itself of darkness.