PDA

View Full Version : final fantasy x-2 help

Luara
12-17-2006, 03:26 PM
how can I beat the black elemen... hm... in the cloister 40, in bevelle, via infinito ? :eek: Its so difficult!!
Im going to put here all my doubts , prepare yourself :eek:

LunarWeaver
12-17-2006, 06:39 PM
Er, let's see, my memory is sucky, but I think I used the Gunner's Tableturner on him because he has high defense or something. Or I used Dark Knight's Darkness on him, or probably both. It was something like that. You might want to try those two? Yeah, I'm not much help :p

Little Blue
12-17-2006, 10:11 PM
I used Yuna's Moogle Beam on Mascot dress sphere. One hit kill iirc... Try that if you have the mascot dress sphere and have learnt that ability.

KH-Cloudy
12-17-2006, 10:13 PM
Isn't this in the wrong place o.o

Levian
12-17-2006, 10:16 PM
Not anymore. :cool:

Luara
12-17-2006, 10:19 PM
Er, let's see, my memory is sucky, but I think I used the Gunner's Tableturner on him because he has high defense or something. Or I used Dark Knight's Darkness on him, or probably both. It was something like that. You might want to try those two? Yeah, I'm not much help :p

but, how can I have TableTurner ? ? ? lol
and how can I have soul springs?

Little Blue
12-17-2006, 10:23 PM
Tableturner- Just train with the Gunner d/s until she learns it.

Soul Springs- Go to the Calm Lands and bribe one of the ghost fiends there whose name I can't remember and the amount of which I also can't remember, but will go look it up.

EDIT: Wights and Lichs give Soul Springs on bribing.

Christmas
12-18-2006, 04:31 AM
Isn't that a sucide skill or something? Use it on Black Elemental and you will get the catnip!! :bigsmile:

PS: I think it is the Dark Knight. :bigsmile:

No.78
12-18-2006, 11:45 AM
Isn't that a sucide skill or something? Use it on Black Elemental and you will get the catnip!! :bigsmile:

PS: I think it is the Dark Knight. :bigsmile:

Yeah it's called Charon.

Luara
12-19-2006, 03:50 PM
where can I find Accessory 'Taima No Udewa' (Exorcist Bracer)??? Its supose to "no encounters" :confused:

Little Blue
12-19-2006, 04:12 PM
Charm Bangle?

I think you can win them in blitzball or in the calm lands.

SeeDRankLou
12-19-2006, 07:44 PM
A Charm Bangle will not work in the Via Infinito, so don't bother. But, you should have won a Charm Bangle from one of the LeBlanc trio fights, unless you sold it or something.

Another tactic against the Black Element is to a Songstress ability called Magical Masque, which nullifies all magic attacks against your party. To get this you have to defeat the maxed out Experiment in the Djose Temple, which gives you Magical Dances, vol. 2.

Tavrobel
12-19-2006, 08:01 PM
A Charm Bangle will not work in the Via Infinito, so don't bother. But, you should have won a Charm Bangle from one of the LeBlanc trio fights, unless you sold it or something.

You win one from Baralai, Chapter II's siege of Bevelle.