PDA

View Full Version : Wow....

I Am Stoner
12-17-2006, 10:27 PM
After all the bad things said about this game I thought it was going to be really :skull::skull::skull::skull:. But I played it and I can say, I fucking loved it! One of the best shooters I have played in a long time, since Battlfield 2: Modern Combat.

So what did you guys think of it?

boys from the dwarf
12-18-2006, 07:54 AM
I liked it.

im playing it for the third time on extra hard and im enjoying it more than ever.

it will be quite strictly and harshly judged because its a FF but it definetly a good game and it has lots to do as well as some great bonus missions.

The Mog Ninja
12-18-2006, 10:01 AM
short
boring
i dont like vincent
nuff said

Mirage
12-18-2006, 11:05 AM
I don't see why you would buy it if you didn't like Vincent :p.

chrisfffan
12-18-2006, 11:29 PM
I played the game after coming on this forum and so many people were saying bad things about it, its a bit like with films when you go see a great film at the cinema that everyone is saying is one of the best films ever! you are always disappointed.

blade1001
12-19-2006, 01:12 AM
Fort it was a good game to be honest! Better than i expected and it wraps up alot about vincents character, he always remained mysterious in the main game so its kinda cool!

*~Angel Wing~*
12-19-2006, 09:44 PM
I really liked it!!! :thumb: Vincent rocks!!! :jess:

Mo-Nercy
12-22-2006, 02:48 PM
I haven't finished it yet. It hasn't really got that "OH, I gotta play this game every day until it's done!". I barely play it at all now but that's not because of the quality of the game itself.

In fact, it's pretty noob-shooter-friendly considering that Vincent has an accuracy stat and he practically does all the aiming himself. And dude, I am the noobiest shooter ever. I suck at most shooters, especially FPS. I suppose you could say I was pleasantly surprised.

But after the initial fun of not dying passed, I stopped playing so much. I bought Need For Speed Carbon at the same time and that's really more my type of game. :D

chaosomegaultima
01-16-2007, 11:23 PM
This game is the best thing i've ever played. i only got it christmas. and i've already beat it 46 times.!!!!. it may be easy even on exhard but it is still amazing.!!!