PDA

View Full Version : Presents

Relena
12-18-2006, 03:38 AM
What are you getting your family members for Christmas and why?
As for me, the only two members in my household I'm giving presents to are my cousin Ronnie and my baby brother Matthew, the rest aren't recieving anything, and if they do, the best gift they'll recieve is a rock, if not that, then they won't get anything from me. Idiotic people putting me through blame and torture this whole time, I hate them....

Bunny
12-18-2006, 03:39 AM
I'm giving my brother a Nintendo DS.

It was for his birthday but I haven't sent it yet. So it has become a Christmas gift.

Though I still haven't sent it yet.

Rye
12-18-2006, 03:49 AM
My Dad - My Mom, brother, and I are getting my Dad this nice Italian jacket.

My Mom - My brother and I got her a nice mug with our picture on it.

My brother - I got him a Wii Game Wallet to hold his games when he brings them to his friend's house.

Vermachtnis
12-18-2006, 03:53 AM
Got my dad some training leg weight things
Got my mom this Civil War book.
Got my sister some earrings.

XxSephirothxX
12-18-2006, 03:59 AM
I got my mom some specialty coffee from a place near my college, a neat Bob clock/timer/thermometer/alarm/calendar thing that wobbles around and is touch-sensitive, and a book called "Good Omens" by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett. I got my dad some Lindt dark chocolate and a book of TIME photographs with commentary, called "Moments" or something.

My extended family decided to go easy with the gift-giving this year, so my parents are the only people I bought stuff for.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
12-18-2006, 03:48 PM
To be honest, nothing.

The Summoner of Leviathan
12-18-2006, 04:49 PM
I got my paternal grandmother chocolates since she either has everything she needs or else she cannot other things.

I got my maternal grandmother a cookbook, she mentioned wanting it.

My roommate a DVD.

My parents, I have no clue yet. Neither of them want anything, which they say every year. My parents are "We are just glad you are coming home." I never know what to get my dad though and I thought of getting something for both of them but I ran out of ideas.

My sister, there is no way to send her something and she is not coming home for Christmas :(. Right now she is staying at a friend's but soon she'll be moving to a different province, yet they do not have an exact location yet -__-;

Alastair|UK
12-18-2006, 05:01 PM
my mums getting a letter from my school probably because i was late for school a dozen times got a punishment and didnt do it then it was doubled and now i just cant be bothered so yes a letter my brother is hope less so i doubt hes getting much hes 15 and my dad getting alchohol (cant even spell it) and uncle getting sports shorts and somet and aunts and cousins all get money or vouchers they live in america so we cant exactly give them a big present throght the post because it cost ££££

Heero Yuy NWZC
12-18-2006, 05:08 PM
I don't know about family members. My brother doesn't really deserve anything but I'll get him something for sure. For my dad, my brother, Sandy (my father's girlfriend) and I pulled a little something together for him. As for my love, I wish I could get her something for real, but that sadly isn't possible so I'm just going to have to give her some "flowery" trinkets from this other site we go to. ;)

Zeldy
12-18-2006, 05:25 PM
For my Dad me and my brother have got him Deal Or No Deal on DVD, as he is bloody obsessed with that show, and probably some fruit sweets.

I think we're getting my Mum some jewellrey and chocolates.

Roto13
12-18-2006, 05:27 PM
The only interesting thing I got for anyone was for my best friend. I got him a set of Peter and Lois Griffin figurines in S&M gear.

Avarice-ness
12-18-2006, 05:35 PM
I got my oldest neice a high school musical shirt, A porcillan Hello Kitty Teacup set ('cause my bro-in-law accidently broke them) and a bracelet, I got my baby neice the Fun2learn preschool center that should keep her entertained for a couple of years. Then I got my dad a couple of shirts because he needed them. :)

Chloe.
12-18-2006, 05:44 PM
I think we're getting my dad a mug, dunno about my mum though. And I'm to poor to get my brothers anything. :bigsmile: But I did get this cute Christmas hair thing for my sister. :bigsmile:

Jess
12-18-2006, 07:14 PM
I've bought my brother some aftershave. I got my mum the Snow Patrol album and my dad the newest Euphoria CD. :jess:

Little Blue
12-18-2006, 07:59 PM
Got my dad an Electric Light Orchestra CD and a book about Auriculas or whatever those plants are called...
And got my mum The Corrs CD, Pirates of the Carribean 2 DVD and As Time Goes By season 1 and 2 DVD boxset.

Quindiana Jones
12-18-2006, 08:17 PM
My sister loves pigs. So a silver pig. (She also loves the book SIlver Pigs, so it's nice.)

My dad is useless at Christmas, and all we ever buy him are keychains, so I bought him a neon light.

My other sister is at uni, so I bought her a cushtie thing.

And my mum is always moaning about stress and migraines, so I bought her a neat little eye massager.

Oh yeah. I'm also buying them all posh chocs as a stocking filler.

Ethanol Dreams
12-18-2006, 08:57 PM
I've got my mum a notepad and a nice pen 'cause she started going to a Phsycology night-class thingy.

I got my sister 3 things; 3 folders for school with pictures of Captain Jack Sparrow on them. A Jack Sparrow notebook and pen. And the official Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack. Sense a theme? She's rather obsessed with Pirates at the moment. :)

I got my brother the Blade Runner dvd 'cause we were talking about old games and he was saying how much he loved the game.

I got my friend a huge pack of AA batteries because he's getting a 360 for his Christmas and we both know how fast they swallow up batteries if you play it as much as we do. :p

Breine
12-18-2006, 09:01 PM
My Dad - I've bought him a book with Jamie Oliver about Italian food and I'll be buying some cappuccino (sp?) glasses some time tomorrow or the day after that.

My Mom - A neat bread basket and a CD with a Danish artist called Thomas Helmig.

Mom + Dad - A CD with a really famous Danish singer called Kim Larsen.

My Brother - A T-shirt and a cool handkerchief (sp?).

My Sister - Pirates of the Caribbean 2.

Levian
12-18-2006, 09:04 PM
My presence is a gift in itself. :mog:

Sister -> Zelda
Brother -> King Kong and V for Vendetta
Dad -> Music
Mutha -> Haven't bought yet.

Cz
12-18-2006, 09:23 PM
My Father - A Book, and something else that I've yet to decide on.
My Mother - Some perfume my sister picked up in Paris, and maybe another gift if I see something she'd like.
My Sister - Season 3 of The O.C.

I hate buying presents for my parents. My father's hobbies are all too expensive, and my mother doesn't really like anything. My sister's much easier to choose for; we just tell each other what to buy. :D

Xander
12-18-2006, 09:42 PM
One brother - a cd, other brother - a record, a shirt, some copied music. He's just easier ;__; My mum a book and maybe some stuff...my dad slippers..meh I dont know what to buy theeeem.