PDA

View Full Version : Effin Jachol Cave!

Avarice-ness
12-18-2006, 05:19 AM
>=[ So I figured I'd park my airship and go in the back way to the cave to see what was in there. Ironically enough I let that little fool of a Took Pickpocket free and he took all my stuff! Then to my next amazement, I apparently can't get back into the room to the outside where I parked my airship. So for future reference, since the intelligent side of me saved before going in there.

If I get trapped in Jachol Cave and need my airship that wasn't parked outfront but in the back enterance, HOW WOULD I GET BACK INTO THE ROOM THAT IS LOCKED?

And/Or.. Park in the front.

Mirage
12-18-2006, 05:50 AM
I don't think i've ever managed to get stuck in the Jachol cave. Also, I don't think the item he stole was all that shiny.

Jowy
12-18-2006, 06:10 AM
Blitz Whip isn't that useful.

Just face the wall and climb up, and you should be able to get back in. To get back in the room where the goodies were, I believe you have to check an empty chest to open the door.

rubah
12-18-2006, 09:04 PM
make sure to kill a bunch of skull eaters while you're down there :p

Crossblades
12-19-2006, 02:20 PM
make sure to kill a bunch of skull eaters while you're down there :p

And some Nutkins as well.:) For the past two days, all I did was train in there and I already mastered 5 Jobs(Knight for Bartz, White Mage Time Mage for Lenna, Black Mage for Galuf, and Monk for Faris):D