PDA

View Full Version : Do You Like Your Spleen?

Bunny
12-18-2006, 05:22 AM
Inspired by all of the other "Do you like your _____?" threads.

Except I fooled you with the topic title (Ha Ha!). In this thread (ITT) we shall discuss things that you do not like about yourself. Let it be known, secretly, as the "Anti-Do You Like Your _____?" thread.

So, what don't you like about yourself? Be it physical, mental, emotional, canonical or, uh, bicentennial.

I am not very fond of my bones or weight. I am a slender individual, as well as being nearly six foot, one inch. This of course makes it difficult for me to get comfortable at almost any point in my day, and makes it especially hard to sleep. I also am not very fond of my overthinking capabilities or my inherent paranoia.

Now you.

NeoCracker
12-18-2006, 05:26 AM
The only thing I'd like to change is my complection.

Otherwise I find Myself a Sexy peice of work, smart, and with a stable mind. I don't see anything wrong with the way I am that's not easily fixed.

I enjoy my life, and I'm proud of quite a few things I have done. I'm also proud to be one of the few people I've heard of who can honestly say that about themselves.

fuhk-nerr
12-18-2006, 06:13 AM
I'm not a huge fan of the excessive amouts of hair on my lower body. i guess thats what pants are for...

VengefulRonin
12-18-2006, 07:06 AM
I dont like my brain's math learning disability.

I sure as hell dont like my heart defect (transposition of the great artieries, i.e. they're backwards).

I dont like the incredible amount of shyness i have in real life, i can never talk to people unless they talk to me first.

I dont like my incredible amount of laziness and my apathy that allows me to not even care.

I think i'm done now...

DarkLadyNyara
12-18-2006, 07:09 AM
Except I fooled you with the topic title (Ha Ha!).

If you're gonna try and fool people about a thread, make sure the entire post doesn't show up when you hover the mouse over the title. Just for future reference. ;)

And I don't like my vision. I am very nearsighted. :(

Xaven
12-18-2006, 07:15 AM
I need a bigger butt so my pants don't sit so low on my waist. Belts are for wierdos. Maybe I'll have to be a wierdo in the future to get my pants higher. Or I could just try to find 31x34 or 30x34 jeans instead of 32x34. These ones are hard enough to come by. ;__;

Also, I wish I had better vision. It's annoying; I don't like the hassle of glasses.

VengefulRonin
12-18-2006, 07:22 AM
I need a bigger butt so my pants don't sit so low on my waist. Belts are for wierdos. Maybe I'll have to be a wierdo in the future to get my pants higher. Or I could just try to find 31x34 or 30x34 jeans instead of 32x34. These ones are hard enough to come by. ;__;

Also, I wish I had better vision. It's annoying; I don't like the hassle of glasses.

Try finding 32x29, those are pretty friggin hard to find too.

My eyelashes are so long that they always brush up against my glasses. I actually used to trim them when i was younger cuz it bothered me so badly. I try to ignore it now. Unsuccessfuly most of the time...

Miriel
12-18-2006, 07:28 AM
I hate that I'm practically blind without my contacts or glasses. :(

Araciel
12-18-2006, 07:56 AM
hehehe jean sizes...good gawd don't get me started...

i hate having REALLY curly hair...but i keep it short, so no one will ever know!!

Bart's Friend Milhouse
12-18-2006, 10:55 AM
I'm happy about my whole complexion and wouldn't change a thing. Things may not be perfect but they are enough to make me fit in with the crowd. Seriously, some people have ingrowing nails, scars, spots they'd rather not have, skin diseases, and other disfigurements. If I start to think about parts I'm not to partial to I only need ro remind myself how much worse it could be

Rye
12-18-2006, 11:20 AM
I dislike my weight. :(

Giga Guess
12-18-2006, 01:25 PM

If you're gonna try and fool people about a thread, make sure the entire post doesn't show up when you hover the mouse over the title. Just for future reference. ;)

And I don't like my vision. I am very nearsighted. :(

For future reference, quotes tend to not show up when you hover...try that...?

That do I not like about my body...? Well, I could probably afford to lose a few pounds.

Bunny
12-18-2006, 01:53 PM

The trickiness of my post was half-hearted and I hadn't really planned on most of what the thread contained. I hope you can forgive me for my sins against man.

escobert
12-18-2006, 01:57 PM
I dislike my sexy body!

LoveArya
12-18-2006, 02:24 PM
I' happy with my body, but I give my heart out too easily

Zeldy
12-18-2006, 06:03 PM
I hate my shyness, which I just can't overcome. It annoys me when people are like "Go and ask for it yourself" as I mentally can't.

I hate my freckles.

Avarice-ness
12-18-2006, 06:11 PM
Way to Passive. :(

Jess
12-18-2006, 06:17 PM
I'd like it if my hair was naturally straight, so I wouldn't have to spend time straightening it.

I'd also like to have perfect sight like I used to. :jess:

Rocket Edge
12-18-2006, 06:18 PM
I wish i were taller. I'm 5.9, but i would like to be taller by a couple of inches. I also dislike the fact that i'm practically blind on my left eye, everything is a blur.

Timerk
12-18-2006, 06:25 PM
Ironically enough, I dislike my spleen.

Owen Macwere
12-18-2006, 06:29 PM
I dislike my mouth as it is a bit big. I also dislike my unthoughtful brain.

Little Blue
12-18-2006, 07:14 PM
I wish I was slightly taller, cos then I would be the right wieght for whatever the neccessary height is, and almost everyone I know is taller than me...

Also, my poor vision and timid nature in RL could use changing...

Ethanol Dreams
12-18-2006, 09:10 PM
I'm way too skinny in the upper body, but not so much the lower body. It's weird. Also, my friends keep making comments about me having a huge head, but that's just a joke... I hope. :sweat:

And there's this part of my hair that always sticks up, no matter how much water/gel/glue/toothpaste I use, and the front of my hair is all wavy and I look bald when I spike it up. :(

I bite my nails and the skin around them, I hate it and it's disgusting, but I can't stop! :mad2:

Whenever I get excited, my voise gets all high-pitched and I laugh way too much. I'm too happy and I'm hardly ever sad. I'm too sad and I'm hardly ever happy. I'm so bored all the time and people think my family is weird 'cause we actually get along with each other and don't argue all the time.

Certain people keep making jokes about how we actually get along with our neighbours and I spend time with them out of the street. Most guys think I'm weird 'cause I have loads of friends that are girls that I spend time with and I hate football and fighting. (Not to mention I can't play football/fight for toffee.)

"And that. as they, is that."

Shiny
12-18-2006, 09:16 PM
I could really care less about my physical appearance except for my hair and my spleen definitely. Does this spleen make me look fat? :greenie:

Quindiana Jones
12-18-2006, 09:35 PM
Your spleen's pretty useless. It can be removed. So no. ME NO LIKE.

Vikeve
12-18-2006, 09:35 PM
Great whats next do you like your penis?

edit: oh wait you tricked me frankly I think im a sexy beast.xP

Griff
12-18-2006, 10:10 PM
I dislike my uglyness. I also dislike the fact that the female population of this area is completely shallow. It's all related.

rubah
12-18-2006, 10:25 PM
my nose is ugly :(

Roto13
12-18-2006, 11:18 PM
I'M SUCH A FAT FAT FATTY FAT!

*bulimia*

LoveArya
12-19-2006, 01:33 AM
I dont think that it really matters how people look like on the outside. Its the inside that counts.(Nobdy say that ugly ppl day that, cuz i AM NOT ugly, thank you very much!)