PDA

View Full Version : new boss.

boys from the dwarf
12-18-2006, 09:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKN76IawFOU&mode=related&search=

anyone know whats up with this "neo shinryu buisness?"

i edited the post because soemtimes i type too much.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-18-2006, 10:20 PM
I'm sure I mentioned him at least once in the Enuo thread. He isn't fake. There's an entire section of the new dungeon devoted to him, in fact. His attacks include Blizzard, Tidal Wave, Zombie Breath, Maelstrom, Earthquake, Curse, Mute, and Critical. He also uses Dark Flare and Meteor upon his death.

Elpizo
12-19-2006, 11:37 AM
And you get Ultima Weapon when you beat him. Don't worry, the Dual Wield Dragon Lances + Jump technique still works. I used it and beat him on my first try, even though I only had 2 people each with one Dragon Lance.

Wild0ne
12-19-2006, 11:46 AM
Yeah I have yet to meet him or the new Omega Weapon...Leveling both jobs and levels sucks, and walking every 3 steps into a battle sucks too...

And I still haven't stole any dragon lances yet...I should prolly go back to the Cleft and grab some..

Shin Gouken
12-19-2006, 03:21 PM
I havnt got my copy of this game yet... but i am now officially exited

boys from the dwarf
12-19-2006, 05:49 PM
any idea on how much HP or how powerful the ultima weapon is.

will there be a neo omega?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-19-2006, 11:45 PM
Yeah, the switch to open up Shinryu's area in actually found in Omega's area. He's called "Omega Mk. II" in the American version. For me, the fight went more or less like the normal Omega battles does, except he uses Barrier Change, so you'll have to get lucky when you choose which magic element to cast on your swords.