PDA

View Full Version : Canadian moose wresling? wat dat?

Savern Volaco
12-18-2006, 11:39 PM
Okay yes what is this a sport or something? I don't know I keep on getting email from my friend about canadian moose wrestling...I think he made it up...but he says its real is he lying. could this become a cool sport? :confused:arg! head achs suck.

Madame Adequate
12-18-2006, 11:42 PM
It's real. Moose Wrestling is for pretty advanced people, but the CMWL (The official Canadian Moose Wrestling League) falls in between the Beaver and Bear wrestlers on the general scale of importance and proficiency.

Savern Volaco
12-18-2006, 11:48 PM
Oh my it is real? so he was right...I think its quiet good...*burnd hand in fireplace by accident* "arg the third time today.(true I have accidently burnt my hand thrice today.

Moon Rabbits
12-18-2006, 11:54 PM
Yeah. It's real. It's a pretty great sport too. I go to the nationals when they're held in Ottawa, it's an afternoon well spent.

Well, better than sitting in my Canadian Igloo, anyway.

rubah
12-19-2006, 01:10 AM
I'd rather find out what the deal is with Turkish wrestling. "cause I mean, I'ev had this very sexy picture on my harddrive for several years now, and I swear it looks like this guy is sticking his hands down a pair of disembodied leather pants.

White Raven
12-19-2006, 01:39 AM
When I was a kid living in a small Canadian town I had dreams of playing in the CMWL at one point, but I never got accepted into the AAA level of Moose Wrestling. Since then I've only played House League Moose Wrestling and sometimes some pickup Moose Wrestling with my friends eh.

:)

Leeza
12-19-2006, 01:56 AM
It's a sport, alll right. Definitley not my bag though. :)

http://www.oldschool-wrestling.com/wwow/WWW_pictures/cholak1.jpg

LoveArya
12-19-2006, 02:08 AM
POOR MOOSES!:eek:

Araciel
12-19-2006, 02:58 AM

uhm...the correct plural is "meese" but it's ok!

SNRK

i wanted to join the league, but i have a debilitating antler allergy i found out about

LoveArya
12-19-2006, 03:00 AM

SNRK

i wanted to join the league, but i have a debilitating antler allergy i found out about
lol meese??? i like mooses better, but fine

Spatvark
12-19-2006, 07:03 AM

Actually, the plural for moose is moose. Like the plural for sheep is sheep. Clearly you've taken too many knocks to the head whilst practising your moose wrestling.

Yamaneko
12-19-2006, 07:07 AM
Moosi*

NeoCracker
12-19-2006, 07:18 AM
This sounds so ludacris, but strangley enticing. I must see this moose wrestling.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
12-19-2006, 10:12 AM
It's not so hard to understand why it would be a sport. Naturally the males of certain species fight with one another for who gets dibs on everything, people might just find this entertaining and turn it into a something of a spectacle and with minimal expenses. Curious people like yourself would pay to watch

Araciel
12-19-2006, 10:29 AM

Actually, the plural for moose is moose. Like the plural for sheep is sheep. Clearly you've taken too many knocks to the head whilst practising your moose wrestling.

:D:D:D:D

Savern Volaco
12-19-2006, 08:46 PM
Blaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! oh man I watched some way cool but um yeah my crazy freind in canada says he dosn't miss an event such as that. and true moose and moose are one and the same but mean more than one things such as radar spelt backwards is radar and live spelt backwards is evil.

Araciel
12-19-2006, 11:13 PM
....actually moose and moose are just like that....the evil/live thing is an anagram and radar is a palindrome

Madame Adequate
12-20-2006, 12:29 AM

The plural might be moose, but the plural is meese.

LoveArya
12-20-2006, 12:57 AM
:D ok, im done taking notes