PDA

View Full Version : soundtrack

VengefulRonin
12-19-2006, 01:45 AM
Okay, i dont see a topic here about AC's soundtrack...so i'm going to post one ^_^

I find AC's soundtrack orgasmic. It ranks along IX's soundtrack as my favorite. I think my top favorites out of it are the redone One Winged Angel, the Tenrai Divinity songs, For the Reunion, Water and Black Water.

So what do you guys think of it, and what're your favorite songs?

LunarWeaver
12-19-2006, 05:23 AM
I loved it a lot, but I know a lot of people that thought..the opposite, to put it lightly. It really clicks with me, though.

I like One Winged Angel, of course, because that song is lovely and any excuse to listen to it a lot more is fine by me. The Tenrai songs are both good, and I enjoy the piano version of The People Fight...or Those Who Fight...the battle theme of the game during the church fight, whatever the hell it was called. Beyond the Wasteland is pretty good, especially when it picks up. Aerith's theme is always a sure bet, and I liked The Chase of Highway although it's kind of tiring to listen to.

My favorite song is Battle in the Forgotten City, where Cloud takes on Loz and Yazoo at the same time to save the kiddies while Tifa sits on her ass at home knitting or something. I dunno why, but that song is addicting to me. Once it gets rolling, it has a lovely violin melody that's rather hooky.

*~Angel Wing~*
12-19-2006, 01:50 PM
It was a good soundtrack, but I don't think it was nearly as good as the regular Final Fantasy soundtracks.

My favorite song by far is Tifa's Theme ~Piano Version~ :love:

Little Blue
12-19-2006, 03:26 PM
It was a good, energetic soundtrack for the most part.

My favourite tracks are The Promised Land and Divinity II

Sefie1999AD
12-20-2006, 04:13 PM
I liked FFVII AC OST, although I think it was featuring the Black Mages a bit too much. The volume also seems way too high, so I always have to tone it down when listening to the soundtrack. My favorite songs on the OST are The Promised Land, Divinity I, Divinity II, Advent: One-Winged Angel, Cloud Smiles and End Credits.

chrisfffan
12-20-2006, 10:09 PM
Okay, i dont see a topic here about AC's soundtrack...so i'm going to post one ^_^

I find AC's soundtrack orgasmic. It ranks along IX's soundtrack as my favorite. I think my top favorites out of it are the redone One Winged Angel, the Tenrai Divinity songs, For the Reunion, Water and Black Water.

So what do you guys think of it, and what're your favorite songs?

orgasmic? i have never heard that word before! cosmic yea but orgasmic!

VengefulRonin
12-20-2006, 10:24 PM
lol, yes its orgasmic! Orgasmic is way better than just awesome.

Oh and i forgot to mention Savior, i love that one too.

Cookie
12-21-2006, 12:18 AM
All ff soundtracks are amazing. :D