PDA

View Full Version : Dark Sector

RiseToFall
12-19-2006, 09:23 AM
I know this won't get many replies, but I just want people to at least check this game out. For those of you who read Game Informer, this was their cover story about 2 issues back.

Note: This is not a direct link, click on "Gameplay Footage"

Click here for trailer. (http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/674/674091/vids_1.html)

Definitely borrows many things from RE 4, but at the same time it looks to have it's own style of gameplay. Any opinions on how the game is shaping up? I know the trailer is short, but for some reason, I'm really excited about this one.

LunarWeaver
12-19-2006, 08:40 PM
Damn. I don't pay much attention to any Xbox games (simply because I don't have one, which sort of leads into this cycle of irony or something), but that looks neat. Very RE4 in feel, but if there's a game to copy, that is a good one. Leon never tossed a ring blade around like that, though :jess:.

Spammerman
12-19-2006, 08:45 PM
Saw that in GI. really cool. he has a condition that makeshim unable to feel pain right? The game is pretty cool, seeing as it lets you use what im calling the hand scythe in a variety of ways.

Aidon is bad ass

RiseToFall
12-19-2006, 11:46 PM
Saw that in GI. really cool. he has a condition that makeshim unable to feel pain right? The game is pretty cool, seeing as it lets you use what im calling the hand scythe in a variety of ways.

Aidon is bad ass

That's correct, and Hayden will be evolving throughout the entire game because of the virus he got infected with.

-Also just to point out, the game will be available for PS3 as well as 360.

LunarWeaver
12-19-2006, 11:48 PM
-Also just to point out, the game will be available for PS3 as well as 360.

Oh, nevermind then :jess:. When I get around to a Ps3, I'll definitely check it out. I hope it turns out well ;o