PDA

View Full Version : I can't think of a topic name for this.

Jowy
12-19-2006, 07:36 PM
Given how there is currently a child crying it's eyes out in our usually quiet office, my bizarre thought process posed a question in my mind: What if there was a wild pig just running around the office for no reason at all? I mean, I think it'd be freaking hilarious myself to just see a squealing little piggy running around aimlessly into things and causing chaos and destruction. The question I ask with this topic is that if you could, where would you like to see some type of animal running around and where would the enviornment be in?

Quindiana Jones
12-19-2006, 07:39 PM
It'd be on the front lines of ye olde Roman battles, and we'd set light to the little piggies and make them run, squealing in terror, towards the enemies' elephants. It scared the shizz outta dembois!

Nominus Experse
12-19-2006, 07:39 PM
Swine in the church

Tavrobel
12-19-2006, 07:41 PM
A Cracker Jack box. Think about it.

Bahamut2000X
12-19-2006, 07:50 PM
I would crack up if that were to happen where I work. I'ld probably help it knock over some shelves and break stuff. >.>

Bart's Friend Milhouse
12-19-2006, 08:02 PM
In the House of Commons where a frog steps up to the speaking booth and croaks a load of bull. Wait a minute...

LunarWeaver
12-19-2006, 08:12 PM
I'd like to see an angry bear running around a preschool classroom. That would be entertaining to me /IsSickinTheHead

Vikeve
12-19-2006, 08:13 PM
It would be funny at My school I would probably be like wtf and move on with my life and laugh about it later...... or I would get a bunch of my friends and we would play with it! Pigs are sooo cute!:love:

Savern Volaco
12-19-2006, 09:00 PM
IDk Star wars movies I guess I bet that would be strange...but I don't know also what about ... "darth Vaders" um star ship I guess.

Xander
12-19-2006, 09:53 PM
I'd love a piggy running round my office how cute would that be? :bigsmile:

~*~Celes~*~
12-19-2006, 09:56 PM
Acutally, not too long ago (I think maybe it was this summer whilst I was in "band camp" for marching band), we had a stray bulldog running around on our football field. I'm not sure how it got there, but that was pretty darn funny.

sephirothishere
12-19-2006, 10:43 PM
i know a farmer that had some vicious pigs...they got out and chased a chick with a pushchair that had twins in it....hahhaa...and she was runnin off...draggin the pushchair behind her...hahaha...and the babies were throwin cakes at the pigs...and they were jus gettin mroe excited and runnin faster....hahahaahhahahha...

..yeh...so...sorry...what was the question again???/

Christmas
12-20-2006, 12:06 AM
We will get our deadliest weapon out if we see an animal like NANNY MANUS running around our workplace. :bigsmile: