PDA

View Full Version : Worst. Pain. Ever.

Quindiana Jones
12-19-2006, 07:44 PM
What do you reckon are the Top 3 unisex painfullness things. By unisex, I mean summat both sexes can "enjoy", so childbirth and bollock kicking are outta this one, along with any other biased pain.

I've had proper "AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH MY FUCKING TOOTH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!......it hurts so bad......AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!" toothache, but I have had "Ooee that smarts a bit" toothache and it really does hurt. So toothache must be in the Top 3.

Though I've never really screwed my back, I have buggered my coccix (sp?) and that had me barely able to move for about 2 weeks. So I've concluded that really doing your back in must really hurt, due to the fact that you're almost immobilised with pain.

This I do constantly. Clicking joints. And I mean really clicking. I've clicked my jaw so that it crunched around whenever I chewed, and that really hurt. I've also clicked my shoulder till it was damn near out, and that hurt a lot too.

Therefore, my Top 3 unisex pains are (in no particular order):
1. Toothache.
2. Back injuries.
3. Clicking joints/dislocating.

What are your Top 3?

Jowy
12-19-2006, 07:48 PM
Brain freezes, foot cramps and excess coughing, oh my!

Bart's Friend Milhouse
12-19-2006, 07:50 PM
Cramp (absolute agony)
Bowel Problems (very awkward and prevents you from moving)
Headaches (can't think of anything else)

Loony BoB
12-19-2006, 07:55 PM
From my experience...

Headaches / Migraines.
Cramp, especially when it's - for some strange reason - in my toes. I hate that.
Earache. Not only does it hurt in your ears, but also your head, and as your ears (along with your nose) are connected to your sense of balance, it can also leave you feeling rather dizzy at times just to add further pain.

Hambone
12-19-2006, 08:15 PM
1. Brainfreeze
2. RLS
3. headache

Avarice-ness
12-19-2006, 08:24 PM
One time I had to get an ingrown toe nail removed, but due to me having to march in band I procrastinated going to the doctor so long it got infected, so anethesia did nothing when they cut the toenail out with siscors.
-Worst--Pain--EVER-

Zeldy
12-19-2006, 08:51 PM
I once had a hole in my filling (I actually think its still there, though it doesn't hurt) and my god, it was agony whenever I ate or drank. Id almost be in tears at school some lunch times from the pain, and I just used to clutch my jaw hoping it would go. It only lasted 4-5minutes, but the pain was intense.

Cutting my stomach open was another, I was climbing over a fence and slipped, and yeah xD

Headaches are bad, but they are liveable with. The ones I get arnt *that* bad, nothing some paracetamol + a night's sleep won't solve.

The only other one I can think of is a nasty iron burn. That is pure agony, I only touched a finger on it, and it was like someone kept stabbing my finger. I had to keep my hand submerged in cold water all night. It left a nasty white blister.

1. Iron
2. Toothache
3. Stomach

Savern Volaco
12-19-2006, 08:55 PM
Math
Annoying people
Goverment
"You didn't say physicical pain" *sigh* "but okay"
broken left femer and broken left forarm
pulling hamstring five times in the course of two hours
cold skin to where it feels it burns like fire but not

Miriel
12-19-2006, 09:04 PM
OMG. Toothaches definitely. That stuff is just brutal.

KentaRawr!
12-19-2006, 09:14 PM
One time, I cracked my back. About 2 hours later, it felt like my spine was being ripped open. Just because of that one time, "stupid habbit" makes first place.

For second place, it would have to be getting a cold and then trying to eat a hot-dog whole. The hot-dog is SUPPOSED to just go through real quick, so the heat is never really felt long enough to be a bother. Sadly though, boogies caught hold of it this time. :( Plus, I choked.

For third place, it would be eating something really spicy that you're not supposed to eat. ... Damned wasabi... I thought it was a vegetable! :mad2:

Rye
12-19-2006, 09:14 PM
Migraine headaches and sinus headaches. ;_;

Shiny
12-19-2006, 09:17 PM
That time my finger got stuck in the door and my nail came off. That hurt alot. But, I'd say jaw clicking is the worst.

Savern Volaco
12-19-2006, 09:23 PM
OOC: Um Being hanged by finger nails....would suck toe nails included...?"Ouch bad imagination bad."

~*~Celes~*~
12-19-2006, 09:30 PM
1. Accidentally biting your tounge or cheek whilst eating
2. headaches
3. foot cramps

I guess biting your tounge and/or cheek accidentally hurts a lot because it's unexpected and because when you're eating, you don't think about "ooh, I'd better not chew so hard, I might bite my tounge," so you bite hard in order to grind everything up properly and next thing you know, you're writhing in pain.

Headaches can be as simple as a small pang to being all over in your head. I occasionally get the ones that really smart-sharp pangs in the nose that feel like someone's repeatedly stabbing you with a needle and that is EXTREMELY PAINFUL.

Foot cramps are just plain miserable because it's a pinching sensation that doesn't go away for a while so you're sitting there trying to heal it. I get sooo aggrevated by these!

Xander
12-19-2006, 09:50 PM
My migraine like headaches, like one I got today..well I dont know if it's a migraine but I wanted to pull my eyeballs out and lie in darkness for most of the evening.

Madame Adequate
12-19-2006, 10:28 PM
Toothache
Migraine
Burny

Araciel
12-19-2006, 11:11 PM
1: burns
A: bruised ribs
GREEN: paper cuts that don't bleed

nik0tine
12-21-2006, 03:59 AM
1. Severe head trauma
2. Lacerations about the throat
3. Chemotherapy

Agent Proto
12-21-2006, 04:37 AM
Worst pain? Well, leg cramps is definitely up there. Anything else, um, toothache is another one, and this one I've personally experienced last year, removing this small tube from my privates. Oh man, I never want to ever go through that ever again. :(

Renmiri
12-21-2006, 07:19 AM
According to the experts, passing a kidney stone gets pretty darn near childbirth on the pain meter. Some people - male and female - even faint with the pain.

DarkLadyNyara
12-21-2006, 07:19 AM
The top three-

1. Root canals (especially when they hit the friggin nerve. :mad:)
2. Migranes
3. Severe blows to the head
:(

Khaotic
12-21-2006, 07:35 AM
Cramping in the jaw while/from yawning.

Endless
12-21-2006, 07:42 AM
Root canal is easily the most painful thing I've ever felt. If you've never had one, count yourself lucky.

Dell
12-21-2006, 08:55 AM
1. Someone throws an iron towards my head. Ouch....you guys are so lucky.
2. Nurse and their syringe.
3. Phobia to ghosts and cockroaches. (THIS GIVES ME PAIN!!!)

Little Blue
12-21-2006, 11:19 AM
1) Cramps, especially stomach cramps.
2) Brainfreeze
3) Spraining any joint

Mirage
12-21-2006, 11:44 AM
Stomach cramps as number one for me, I guess. After that, I'm not sure... I almost never have headaches, and much less really bad ones, so I just barely remember how they are. I'm not sure, I'm really good at ignoring pain, I think.

Giga Guess
12-21-2006, 01:53 PM
I've not yet found a pain that tops toothaches, especially since they won't heal by themselves...they just get worse and worse.