PDA

View Full Version : Creepy Christmas Experiences

NeoCracker
12-19-2006, 10:23 PM
When I was in My last year of Elementry School, we had a Christmas thing were people did all sorts of things at some assembly. The one I can remember is our Principal came out as Santa, and three other girls, mind you from the same class, dressed in little seductive santa outfits and sung , Santa Baby, with creepy lines coming from the Principal such as, "Oh Yeah" and "Ho Ho Ho." Mind you they girls were putting their arms around him and sitting on his lap.

It wasn't until recently I remembered this, and when I think about it thats just plain wrong.

What Creepy Christmas experiences would you like to share?

Quindiana Jones
12-19-2006, 10:29 PM
Santa touched me one year. :(

sephirothishere
12-19-2006, 10:40 PM
quin was touched by an angel....hahaha....they didnt know who to believe cuz they both have halos....

nahh..and if i was a principal...id totally kick it wimmy students....if they were hot chicks....theres somethin botu the schollgirl uniform...reminds me of britney...before she had tons of kids....

Bart's Friend Milhouse
12-19-2006, 11:26 PM
I haven't experienced any creepy things on Christmas. But there was this one year when a programme on theology was televised and this one guy told us how he was born again because he saw a ghost. Kind of creeped me out a little

Shauna
12-19-2006, 11:29 PM
nahh..and if i was a principal...id totally kick it wimmy students....if they were hot chicks....theres somethin botu the schollgirl uniform...reminds me of britney...before she had tons of kids....

...you know how wrong that sounds? Especially if you're talking about a principal that was in a position like the one in corncracker's tale! These girls were in elementary school! xD Primary school! Younger than 13! xD

Old Manus
12-19-2006, 11:55 PM
You think people get into teaching to teach, Shauna-elena?

sephirothishere
12-20-2006, 12:12 AM
hahaha...elementary school...i sub conciously blanked that part out...hahhahah....ya...no kids under the legal age....well...mebbe jus a lil under the legal...

LoveArya
12-20-2006, 12:15 AM
I was opening up a christmas present, and someone planted a fake spider inside my present(I have a terrible fear for poisonous spiders) and the stupid thing jumped at me and it was the scariest thing in my life besides this thing that happened at my best friends grandmas house 8 years ago. Ughhhhhhh,i hate spiders

I Am Stoner
12-20-2006, 12:15 AM
One time when I was 9 at christmas, I was playing football with a soft beany football inside, I went up to the door, picked up the ball and saw a thing go past the front door. We live in a coldysack and we have a sloped drive so something delibaratly came down the drive, I looked outside the house stright after I saw the thing pass outside, nothing. No one, no thing, nothing at all. It creeped me out for the rest of the evening. It still creeps me out now thinking about it. *Shiver*

sephirothishere
12-20-2006, 12:17 AM
it was probably your shadow man....were you trippin that day???

JaytodaP
12-20-2006, 01:35 AM
I guess when my filthy rich aunt who hates me got me a calander. She even forgot to take off the $1 price tag

~*~Celes~*~
12-20-2006, 02:39 AM
I don't think I've ever had a creepy Christmas actually...But I did get a 2-liter of Vault for Christmas from my friend Michelle! :love:

LoveArya
12-20-2006, 03:09 AM
I don't think I've ever had a creepy Christmas actually...But I did get a 2-liter of Vault for Christmas from my friend Michelle! :love:
:D stuff like that keeps me wired for days lol

Hambone
12-20-2006, 06:21 AM
lucky! :p

Christmas
12-20-2006, 09:03 AM
NANNY MANUS crawled out of the toliet bowl and run around dancing naked during my last X'mas. :(

escobert
12-20-2006, 09:41 AM
That would scar me for life!

yumi
12-20-2006, 12:26 PM
I generally find christmas a creepy season. Some perverted guy who always is watching you and wants you to sit on his knee, those bizarre elves running round the town centre...creepy.

:kaoyatta: