PDA

View Full Version : Skateboarding

Vikeve
12-19-2006, 11:22 PM
Do any of you know how to skateboard? I fail...... misrubly at it.:(

After watching some Zero skate boarding video with my brother my friend and I were inspired to try skateboarding! It took me a looooooooong time to actually get the skateboard moving withought jerking me off every five seconds. And when I did get going I was like coooool:cool: but then I was about to crash into something so I tried to turn the skatboard..... turning a skateboard........ ... it sounds easy...... but......i have learned its really hard to do withought flipping off twirling in the air and crashing into the concrete and scrapping my arm.:cry:

So then since I didn't notice my arm was bleeding:mad: I decided to sit on the skateboard while my friedn pushes me down the hill.:p...... that sounds like it would be a good idea but its not...... going down on the skateboard headfirst with the person pushing you loosing controle with the more speed you gain is more scary than roolercosters with rollercosters at least you know your going to live.:cry:

So are any of you good at it? have you tried and failed like me?

And have any of you hard of the skateboarder who calls himself zero or something he's pretty damn good plus he jumped across some buildings on his skateboard and I was like.:eek:

sephirothishere
12-19-2006, 11:24 PM
oh yeh...i remember when i was jus a little macseph and there was that whole skateboardin craze...i totally ruled at it....i skated vert....if i tried now...i probably would get busted up....

escobert
12-19-2006, 11:25 PM
I use top skate all the time, I hardly do anymore.It use to be my way tog et around town and my buddies and I were the "skater klan" and we all skated and did weird stupid :skull::skull::skull::skull: all day. It was fun :D

Tempest
12-19-2006, 11:28 PM
I have no balance what-so-ever. I can't roller skate, ice skate, or skateboard. :(

Bart's Friend Milhouse
12-19-2006, 11:35 PM
I can't. I'm into it due to my interest in Tony's Hawks' game but some of the stuff the computer can do is insanely impossible in real life

Araciel
12-19-2006, 11:50 PM
i tried it once...didn't fall or anything, just got off the board because i knew it would end badly...i can't skate or rollerblade either...mentioned that in another thread...

it's a long way to fall for me!! heheh

sephirothishere
12-20-2006, 12:12 AM
I can't. I'm into it due to my interest in Tony's Hawks' game but some of the stuff the computer can do is insanely impossible in real life

btw...his name is hawk...not hawks....

LoveArya
12-20-2006, 02:42 AM
I cant skateboard. But I can ice skate and roller skate :D

~*~Celes~*~
12-20-2006, 02:43 AM
I've always wanted to try it actually, but never been brave enough. I think I could pull it off somewhat but now I'm going through this period of becoming more girly than tomboy, so I'm wanting to skateboard less.

Rye
12-20-2006, 02:43 AM
It's how when Dr. House skateboards.

White Raven
12-20-2006, 04:04 AM
I hate and despise all that is related to skateboarding! This hatred stems from night after night of hearing the failed attempts of making a a board with wheels flipping. ARG! It's like bloody Chinese water torture to me!

I don't break for skateboarders ever! :mad2:

Vikeve
12-20-2006, 07:48 PM
I've always wanted to try it actually, but never been brave enough. I think I could pull it off somewhat but now I'm going through this period of becoming more girly than tomboy, so I'm wanting to skateboard less.

Yeah, thats what happened to me it was fun but I got a bad boo-boo.:( I don't see how skaters can do it I saw on one of the skateboarding taps my brother had some skate boarder actually had a huge freakin cut on his butt! And when he squized it all this blood glop came out:eek: it was gross and then they started laughing:rolleyes2 and I was like damn that idiot is laughing when he could die! :cry: Plus I saw alot of skaters grinding on a rail and completely bust there ass by falling down stairs and slamming their ding ding on the pole I may not have a penis ut I know that must have hurt.:(

LoveArya
12-20-2006, 09:02 PM

Yeah, thats what happened to me it was fun but I got a bad boo-boo.:( I don't see how skaters can do it I saw on one of the skateboarding taps my brother had some skate boarder actually had a huge freakin cut on his butt! And when he squized it all this blood glop came out:eek: it was gross and then they started laughing:rolleyes2 and I was like damn that idiot is laughing when he could die! :cry: Plus I saw alot of skaters grinding on a rail and completely bust there ass by falling down stairs and slamming their ding ding on the pole I may not have a penis ut I know that must have hurt.:(
lmao
they have a lot of guts. Some of my friends skateboard, and at first they sucked but they got better. Well, they picked me up from my house one night, and we all went to this public park. And they got on the spinny thing and got someone to push it. So they are in it, and it started to go really fast, and they all kind of slung out on their skayeboards. That was the dumbest(but funniest) thing Ive ever seen. They all had these cuts and bruises! ewwwww

Polaris
12-20-2006, 09:05 PM
I haven't try yet but don't really think I will! :p

LoveArya
12-20-2006, 09:16 PM

even though you hear painful things about it, its actually pretty fun once you get the hang of it. Or atleast, thats what I hear....:shifty:

Polaris
12-20-2006, 09:24 PM

even though you hear painful things about it, its actually pretty fun once you get the hang of it. Or atleast, thats what I hear....:shifty:

:lol: I know but the first time I ride a bike I feel and never ride on again! :eek: I don't like pain! :p

LoveArya
12-20-2006, 09:27 PM

:lol: I know but the first time I ride a bike I feel and never ride on again! :eek: I don't like pain! :p

Then dont crash lol

Vikeve
12-20-2006, 10:48 PM

You should try just don't sit on the skateboard with a friend pushing you.:)

Kamiko
12-20-2006, 11:06 PM
I can skateboard a little. But I can't pull any cool tricks or anything haha...
I love ice skating and roller skating, provided I don't fall and die.
When all else fails, you could always just use a bike or learn to drive.

Aurey
12-20-2006, 11:09 PM
Skateboarding is so passé.