PDA

View Full Version : Cloud's Guts

Besimudo
12-20-2006, 12:33 AM
Cloud's guts spilled out in his next role as the sacrifice. What will Square think of next: another movie, game or port to the big screen.

Will Cloud's necrophillic allusions allure him to Aeris. Perhaps Tifa is cognizant of Cloud's willingness to date Barret at the seedy golden tower. Their affections might captivate the highest passions, inspired by the turning cogs of a ferris wheel.

Indeed. Convinced that Cloud's inner romance with Sephiroth has come to a freudian halt, the spoil brat tomboy Yufie might deceive Cloud into yet another game of cat and mouse in Wu tai. And yes ... The Back streets of Wu tai are not a place to be at night.

Cloud was sad. He failed to live up to the expectations of his fabricated ego. Driving a sword through the androgynous Sephiroth finally liberated his obsession over that white haired stallion.

Cloud, however, is not alone. Zidane was enthralled by Kuja, the darling of moonlight hill; Tidus, fascinated by Seymour, dismally faded into zanikand, sharing his masculinity not with Yuna, but his estranged father and distant uncle, Auran. And yes, Auran does imply the chariot which enabled son and father to reconcile.

Clearly then ... Square has trouble painting the adolescent mind within an adult psychological context.

Do we spill or guts like Cloud? All over the place and have a mental break-down. Or, Embrace nihilism as Squall (emo for the youngsters) perhaps panicked at the disco, when he could not face the reality that Rinoa really, really liked him? Zidane was ambitious, but way outclassed by a princess (this is known as the promethean complex - also, Zidane, remember was a thief, like Prometheus). Tidus: "Gee Ayyye don't know, I mean marriage" ... cast not fruitless comments before prying ears. His whole approach to Yuna was defeated. Disrupting an arranged wedding was little repreive for ad hoc romance.

Hmmm. Maybe Irvine remembered Edea ... he just acted weak to enrage Squall's critical, Virgoan personality. If a Virgo set their sights on a job, look out. The philosophic Sagittarian read this perfectly in Squall. Many people might mistake Squall as being Scorpio ... only his conversations are too rigid.

Thank-you for reading.

RiseToFall
12-20-2006, 01:04 AM
:confused:

LunarWeaver
12-20-2006, 01:14 AM
Is this a thread about my favorite pairing CloudxSephy or what's going on.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
12-20-2006, 01:17 AM
Looks like FE, talks like FE, but are you FE?

Besimudo
12-20-2006, 01:36 AM
No, I am Besimudo.

"It is good to be back" - Birdie (from street fighter Alpha 2)

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-20-2006, 03:24 AM
Think of him as Past Esthar. And pay no mind.

Wolf Kanno
12-20-2006, 06:19 AM
It's obvious that Squall is a Virgo, good lord. He can't even get to sleep at night without his favorite copy of the Balamb Garden rules and regualtions handbook. Perhaps that is why he never knew what to do with Rinoa. He could never find the proper handbook or any form of rules or standards to help know what he has to do with her in order to keep the universe neat and orderly.;)

Now that I think about it. I don't think there are any Scorpios in the main FF series. (T.G. Cid from FFT but no one from the main twelve.)

Christmas
12-20-2006, 08:57 AM
My guts spilled out when I see the disgusting NANNY MANUS, does that count? :(

Besimudo
12-21-2006, 12:51 AM
I bet that The Shinra executives were either aries or scorpios Hmmm When was Rufus born? Maybe October - like Gates or possibly July like Donald Trump. He seems to have elements of both ... but then, his white suit looks a bit like Bowie.

Barret might be a Leo?

Hmmm.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-21-2006, 12:55 AM
He might be a Leo, but he ain't a lion.

Wolf Kanno
12-21-2006, 05:33 AM
I could see Rufus being a Scorpio. That whole "Rule by Fear" sounds like one.;)

Besimudo
12-21-2006, 06:30 AM
Indeed. Rufus also looked cool. Like most scorpios appearance is crucial to having people admire you! He never did the dirty work either. just turned up to kick people down. His dimise was a little weak. A Scorpio should have senced danger, however, this could also be seen as the sting of self pride.

Maybe Cloud is an Aquarius ... his reliance on others but reluctance to admit it is a major aquarian tendency. His appeal to higher ideas is also aquarian.

Christmas
12-21-2006, 06:43 AM
Is Mukki a Virgo? :bigsmile:

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-21-2006, 07:08 AM
Not since junior high.

Ryushikaze
12-21-2006, 06:19 PM
Indeed. Rufus also looked cool. Like most scorpios appearance is crucial to having people admire you! He never did the dirty work either. just turned up to kick people down. His dimise was a little weak. A Scorpio should have senced danger, however, this could also be seen as the sting of self pride.

Maybe Cloud is an Aquarius ... his reliance on others but reluctance to admit it is a major aquarian tendency. His appeal to higher ideas is also aquarian.

You do know that the main characters' birthdays, and thus astrological signs, are already known, si? Aside from that, Astrology is bull:skull::skull::skull::skull:, and anyone seriously attempting to use it as a psychological evaluation tool should probably be dragged out back and have some sense beat into them with a wiffle bat.

Wolf Kanno
12-22-2006, 10:17 AM
We're just having fun, don't take it so seriously:p

What about the Turks? Or even Fujin and Raijin?

Dell
12-22-2006, 10:21 AM
Reno is a Sagittarius, Rude is a Pisces and Elena is a Cancer. :choc2:

Fuujin and Raijin are both Gemini. :p

Besimudo
01-08-2007, 12:39 AM
<quote> Fuujin and Raijin are both Gemini. </quote>

HAHAHA why are they inept at communication ... that is funny. Gemini are usually technical, ya' know.

Most of the people who degrade astrology don't understand much about it.

At the very least it is a great way to learn about people and remember their birthdays.

Psychologists accept that ideas and symbols are more powerful than dates and numbers (even though numbers are a symbol)

Besides ... all the Leo's I know tell me what to do and how to do it, while the scorpios love to work in secret.

Example:

Leo: Clean your mess up, you have no pride in what you do. (this was at work too)

Scorpio: How are you today, you left in a hurry but I told the boss that it was important business ... (by the way you owe me)

notice that the Leo gets it over with in an offensive mannor, while a scorp will hold you to an informal contact ... the scorp probably cleaned up your mess also.

Cheers.

Jessweeee♪
01-08-2007, 12:48 AM
Looks like FE, talks like FE, but are you FE?

Whenever I see the Laguna avatar I think of FE now x.x

Besimudo
01-08-2007, 01:17 AM
I have been causing punctuated disequilibrium at this site since 2001 or so .... who is FE?

Kanshisha
01-08-2007, 01:37 AM
Yes who is FE?

Dragon Mage
01-08-2007, 02:10 AM
lol this should be an uncylopedia entry.

...makes me giggle...