PDA

View Full Version : Link Battle Royale

Craig
12-20-2006, 02:11 AM
If every Link in the Zelda series got together and had a battle royale who do you think would win?

I think the A Link to the Past version would win, because he has alot of gadgets, and his Master Sword gets upgraded twice.

Roto13
12-20-2006, 02:13 AM
I think you answered your own question with your sig.

Araciel
12-20-2006, 02:13 AM
link from legend of zelda...he's the oldest and therefore most knowledgeable and powerful.

in the end, there can be only one!

Spammerman
12-20-2006, 02:17 AM
Link from OoT, or Majoras Mask. Fierce Deity Link is cool. But It cannot compare to The 3 sisters, go Dins Fire, and the Goron Sword when Its unbreakable.

Ashley Schovitz
12-20-2006, 02:26 AM
I'll go with Twilight Princess and the Link to the past one isn't the only one with 3 swords. We're all forgetting about Zelda what's so important about her that makes the game to be named after her?

Frozen Phantom
12-20-2006, 02:29 AM
Gotta go with the twlight princess one, come on he had kick ass sword attacks and could turn into a wolf. He also got the awsome ball and chain.

Spammerman
12-20-2006, 02:34 AM
I'll go with Twilight Princess and the Link to the past one isn't the only one with 3 swords. We're all forgetting about Zelda what's so important about her that makes the game to be named after her?

Whats sounds cooler? Legend of Link, or Legend Of Zelda? and Legend of Link: Link to the past sounds ugly

Craig
12-20-2006, 02:46 AM

No I didn't. Because what I asked for was other peoples' opinions.

Araciel
12-20-2006, 02:52 AM

No I didn't. Because what I asked for was other peoples' opinions.

probably means that his opinion is the same as yours then..

Elite Lord Sigma
12-20-2006, 03:21 AM
The Ocarina/Mask Link would win, because of his wide arsenal of weaponry and his ability to transform into the Fierce Deity in a pinch.

ljkkjlcm9
12-20-2006, 05:31 AM
The second game was actually called The Adventure of Link...

Uhm, I'm really not sure which one, especially haven't not played TP yet

THE JACKEL

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-20-2006, 05:38 AM
If Link I were able to use the Giant's Mask, it'd be over in a matter of seconds. Mask up, stomp puny ant-men. Finished. And even if not, this (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showpost.php?p=2034967&postcount=10) is still valid.
The second game was actually called The Adventure of Link...Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

It's a secret to everybody (http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e200/grokyou/zeldasecret.png) nobody.

ljkkjlcm9
12-20-2006, 05:45 AM
the only games that don't make sense being called Legend of Zelda, due to the fact that they don't have Zelda, are the GB/GBC games, Link's Awakening, Oracle of Ages/Seasons.... every other game involves Zelda in some way...

THE JACKEL