PDA

View Full Version : Dumbest thread

Besimudo
12-20-2006, 05:01 AM
;) :mad2: :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :D :( :D

Greetings,

I have been observing this planet for several hours. During my time I have tested many things. Above all, absurdity and relevance are not able to generate the numbers. Nobody replied to my critical attack on political language; it seems however, debates generate a small interest but still not enough.

Hence I have created the Dumbest thread that EOFF will and ever has seen, based on my experience on this planet i.e. what I have seen in the past 3 years. I hope that you like it.

There are more people alive than have ever lived! Hades warned against this in the Greek myths. What are we doing about it ...

Drugs are bad ... They said so on T.V.

Shaman = mythological idiot

Pharmacist = trust worthy

Drug dealer = bad

Why do pharmaceutical companies rip - off Shamans and natives, and then sell epinephrine to Drug Dealers?

COS THEY ARE SCIENTIFIC BUSINESS MEN! Yes they KNOW HOW THE WORLD WORKS.

-------- ROLENTO. Don't feel like dancing, Oh do do do do, Do I don't feel like dancing No sir yes sir eeee. BIRDIE :choc2:

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Bah bah Taekwondo MOMTOM JURIGI Ehhhh! Ap CHAGI :eek: :eek:

HADOKEN, FP, HK, [block]

:mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog: :mog:

Your my friend. I am the baby horse. Choose the baby horse. No that is the Cat, Try again. Beb beb be E.T. Speak and Spell ,Speak and Spell, Speak and Spell.

Thanks Japan, Now WE SAY ZEE cos of Dragon ball Zeee IT ZED not ZEE Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Political science = smart.

Voting = waste of time.

Contradiction??????????????????????

America needs more Arts graduates. There are too many scientists playing with or genes. Lets get back to playing with ideas!

Science is for the benefit of humanity! What is that? A nuke .... Opps!

:choc: :choc: :choc: :choc: :cry: :mad:

Scientist = pawn to the military?

No, Nicola Tesla wanted to destroy the world with AC electricity. Smart guy. At least he admitted that what he was doing might have problems.

Hmmmm what experiment should we try on the humans today?

"In the long run we are all dead" - J.M. Keynes

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-20-2006, 05:05 AM
Hence I have created the Dumbest thread that EOFF will and ever has seen, based on my experience on this planet i.e. what I have seen in the past 3 years. I hope that you like it.
Pharmacist = trust worthy

Drug dealer = badNow it all becomes clear.