PDA

View Full Version : It's begining to look alot like Christmas~

Avarice-ness
12-20-2006, 05:57 AM
Today and tomorrow are more so my Christmas than the 25th will be this year. Today my sister got here with her husband and my two neice's, we've done normal christmas things, watch National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, Open -some- presents, ran around and chased the small one around.

Then the antics begin, the one's that don't reall surprise anyone because these things happen at X-mas.

My oldest neice trips and hits her head on the marble table, she's fine by the way but has the bruise from hell, my baby neice basically starts opening every present under the tree. All the fun chaos that makes this house just so much happier than normal.

Saddly my sister will be moving to Wisconsin in a couple of days, hence the visit.

But how can you tell that Christmas is coming in your house? Maybe someone does something and you just have that feeling of past christmas'?

:razz:

Jojee
12-20-2006, 06:06 AM
Saddly my sister will be moving to Wisconsin in a couple of days, hence the visit.

That is very, very sad indeed... for her... :p

I'm not in an Xmasy mood at all yet, still going through classes and now finals, studying my arse off and by that I mean procrastinating my arse off. :| Haven't even thought about going home, nor have I done my Xmas shopping yet.

Hambone
12-20-2006, 06:13 AM
That stupid, bland tree in my living room, that and I've been out of school since the 14th.

Christmas
12-20-2006, 06:19 AM
Christmas is always in my house. :bigsmile:

Shlup
12-20-2006, 06:46 AM
I, uh... Probably not until I wrap presents this weekend.

Yuffie514
12-20-2006, 07:51 AM
it feels like Christmas once the lights and hollies are up. but that's all. my parents take it for it's beauty and also the fun in wrapping gifts.

Rainecloud
12-20-2006, 02:17 PM
I can tell that Christmas is coming in my workplace, as cheesy Christmas songs are being piped into the office.

:(

Quindiana Jones
12-20-2006, 02:23 PM
I've suddenly started feeling happier, and been nicer to people. I must be ill, or something.

yumi
12-20-2006, 02:24 PM
My mother getting more obessive about cleanliness and a large amount of alcohol and mince pies appearing in the cupboard is normally clue the festivites are about to commence.

:kaoyatta:

Jowy
12-20-2006, 02:32 PM
Wisconsin has Milwaukee which has Pizza Shuttle though!

When I turn TBS on for 24 straight hours of A Christmas Story it is officially Christmas Day. And then I'll eventually go into an eggnog induced coma after watching it about five times.

Chemical
12-20-2006, 03:10 PM
Christmas doesn't feel like Christmas unless there is snow.
There's no snow, in fact the grass is still a little green.
It's a little disturbing. Usually it would have snowed by now.

GLOBAL WARMING WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE.

Merry Christmas.

Sefie1999AD
12-20-2006, 03:52 PM
We got some snow here a few days ago, so at least it looks a bit like Christmas outside. I'm not on Christmas mood yet, though, since I still have university studies for a few days, and I won't be going home until Saturday or so.

Quindiana Jones
12-20-2006, 03:54 PM
Oh yeah, for the past week I've just gone around randomly kissing my friends. roflroflroflroflrofl, it probably scared them a bit.

Zeldy
12-20-2006, 03:59 PM
I dont really feel Christmassy at all, Ill probably only do on Friday when I break up from school. Ive had test after test after test today. Damn you end-of-term tests ;__;
I had a History assessment yesterday, and a Chemisty, Physics and Food Tech assessment today!

Chloe.
12-20-2006, 04:18 PM
I feel very Christmasy now, because I broke up from school today at lunch time. :bigsmile: So now the fun begins! :bigsmile:

Bunny
12-20-2006, 04:29 PM
Oh yeah, for the past week I've just gone around randomly kissing my friends. roflroflroflroflrofl, it probably scared them a bit.

Hello friend! :bigsmile:

When my calender says "December 25th" (it talks) I usually know it is Christmas time.

Quindiana Jones
12-20-2006, 04:31 PM
*gives Bunny a big wet kiss*

DarkHeat787
12-20-2006, 04:33 PM
*points to tree which still hasn't been fully decorated*

Other than that, mysterious packages. One of them has FFXII in it, which I'm about to die over.

Christmas at my house usually isn't chaotic, although Christmas Eve at my grandmother's is. Her house is tiny and we really don't have any room to walk around in. Plus my second cousin (or whatever my cousin's child would be) pulls your hair, spits on you, and other uncomfortable things. :p

MERRY X-MAS!

Cz
12-20-2006, 04:40 PM
When my dad starts bringing home bottles of Real Ale and boxes of After Eights, that's the official signal for "Christmas frenzy" in my house. We're well in the swing of things now. :D

Strider
12-20-2006, 05:44 PM
We've got like the world's smallest Christmas tree chillin' in our living room.

DarkHeat787
12-20-2006, 06:38 PM
We have a tiny little frosted tree that sits on our mantle every year. Like one foot in height. Take that.

So...yeah. We haven't decorated much. We still haven't set out our little angel scene thing or our little snow village thing. I also haven't set up our other tree. Yes, we have two. Wierd huh?

Another sign of Christmas is all of the horrible Christmas songs on the radio. It's true, they suck. ._.

mooglebunni608
12-20-2006, 07:25 PM
I'm not in an Xmasy mood at all yet, still going through classes and now finals, studying my arse off and by that I mean procrastinating my arse off. :| Haven't even thought about going home, nor have I done my Xmas shopping yet.

Me too. </3
My dad refuses to give me a break from school, so I haven't gotten anybody anything
Except my girlfriend. I got her plum jelly and candy.
It feels NOTHING like Christmas here. And it has not snowed! T_T

Elite Lord Sigma
12-20-2006, 08:27 PM
When there are 60+ people in my house and random bouts of screaming and drinking soda and ale.