PDA

View Full Version : do wii like

jeoO
12-20-2006, 02:37 PM
Have you bought the Nintendo wii console?
Whats the console and the games like have you experienced any problems?
Is it living up to all the hype and worth the wait?

Quindiana Jones
12-20-2006, 02:56 PM
I WANT ONE!

starseeker
12-20-2006, 03:21 PM
I din't think Kishi will like this thread (http://forums.eyesonff.com/announcement.php?f=18)

Plus I think this is the wrong forum.

Tavrobel
12-20-2006, 03:22 PM
I'm going to ban the next person to posts a thread with a stupid Wii pun in its title.

Just so you know.

Inferno xx
12-20-2006, 03:27 PM
No, but wii want it.

Roto13
12-20-2006, 08:30 PM
As soon as I have money and can find one.

Jowy
12-20-2006, 08:34 PM
I'm waiting until Wario Ware. Then I'll have a blast embarrassing myself.

Elite Lord Sigma
12-20-2006, 08:42 PM
I didn't experience any problems with my first time playing it. Not to mention Wii Sports and Twilight Princess are worth picking up.

Dreddz
12-20-2006, 09:14 PM
Ive played one but not bought one. I dont intend to buy one anytime soon.

Ryth
12-21-2006, 05:09 AM
I'm hoping to get my hands on one for Christmas.

Khaotic
12-21-2006, 05:27 AM

Not sure how you're embarassing yourself, you don't even realize what you're doing when you're playing Wii games, it just draws you in and you don't pay attention to that pointless stuff. Besides, you aren't exactly waving your arms around like youtube videos lead you to believe, its actually rather still, and you just rotate your wrist, depending on how big your TV is.

KH-Cloudy
12-21-2006, 07:14 AM
I'm waiting for SSBB. Then Mario galaxy. Those are the guns I want to get.

Jowy
12-21-2006, 02:29 PM

Not sure how you're embarassing yourself, you don't even realize what you're doing when you're playing Wii games, it just draws you in and you don't pay attention to that pointless stuff. Besides, you aren't exactly waving your arms around like youtube videos lead you to believe, its actually rather still, and you just rotate your wrist, depending on how big your TV is.

Watch the Wario Ware trailer and game play videos, and you'll know what I'm talking about. I've played Trauma Center, Wii Sports, and Excite Truck briefly and am entirely aware that you only need slight movement. However balancing the Wii-mote upright on your hand, putting it on your hip and simulating a hula hoop, and whatever the hell other wacky things I have to do involving gyration and Wii-mote placement could be considered "embarassing"