PDA

View Full Version : out of place???

chrisfffan
12-20-2006, 10:06 PM
Was it me or was the Japanese rock song totally out of place? I don’t think it really went with the rest of the music in the game, they either should of done another instrumental or a song in English for people from Europe and America and a Japanese song for people from japan what do you think?

*~Angel Wing~*
12-20-2006, 11:08 PM
I REALLY like Redemtion!!! :jess: That's an awesome song, and Gackt rocks!!! :thumb:

McLovin'
12-21-2006, 01:47 AM
I didn't like it.

chrisfffan
12-21-2006, 10:07 PM
I REALLY like Redemtion!!! :jess: That's an awesome song, and Gackt rocks!!! :thumb:

its probably the best Japanese song I have heard but I dont think it fitted with the game the rest of the music was perfect.

Nominus Experse
12-22-2006, 03:09 PM
Unlike Otherworld in FFX, Redemption did not mesh into the gameplay very well.

chrisfffan
12-22-2006, 07:36 PM
i didnt like the song on FFX either! but it went better with the game then DC.

Mo-Nercy
12-25-2006, 03:25 AM
I think Redemption played really well into the final stages of the game. As Vincent says "I guess I have no choice. It's time to save the world", you feel suddenly empowered and that's the feeling I get from the song too. With good reason too, you do kind of kick ass as Chaos.

In a sense, the music throughout the rest of the game --> Vincent but Redemption --> Chaos.

That's just what I reckon though. I do have a soft spot for most Japanese music I hear.

.:kerrod:.
12-25-2006, 05:52 AM
Was it me or was the Japanese rock song totally out of place? I don’t think it really went with the rest of the music in the game, they either should of done another instrumental or a song in English for people from Europe and America and a Japanese song for people from japan what do you think?

:eek: what about australia??!?!?!