PDA

View Full Version : Righteous Anger?

Kamiko
12-20-2006, 10:40 PM
After just going off on one of my friend's step mother's, I think I know what makes me angry.
Self-righteous adults. GRR!!
But... what makes you guys angry?
I'm sure bulletins about anger do, but what else?

LoveArya
12-20-2006, 10:44 PM
Liars,Backstabbers,Hypocricy, and sterotypes:mad2:

:D Its a good thing that I love more things than what I hate, or else the world would be doomed:rolleyes2

Mum
12-20-2006, 11:33 PM
injustice

LunarWeaver
12-20-2006, 11:50 PM
Walking to the bathroom everytime I have to pee really ticks me off. Is it so hard to build some sort of device that rolls me there. CHRIST.

Tavrobel
12-20-2006, 11:54 PM
Walking to the bathroom everytime I have to pee really ticks me off. Is it so hard to build some sort of device that rolls me there. CHRIST.

I suppose diapers would be a good alternative.

What makes me angry is getting blown up by a Fire-Enchanted and dying, but that's just me.

Bunny
12-21-2006, 12:08 AM
Stuff. And things. Stuff and things. But mostly just stuff.

Actually, I don't really get angry over anything. I haven't been full-blown angry in a long, long time. I just don't see the point of anger. I don't really care enough to the point where I let things bother me that much. If I see something going down that road, I turn around and say "Nope."

Control?

Spammerman
12-21-2006, 12:10 AM
People bothering me when im antisocial. People touching my face that have been bothering me a long time. People making fun of my girl.

Christmas
12-21-2006, 06:38 AM
NANNY MANUS makes everyone angry. :(

Zeldy
12-21-2006, 04:44 PM
My parent's make me angry, when they tell me to like do chores ;___;
I started shouting back at them, its no wonder Im always bloody grounded.

If someone does something, that either upsets myself or others, It bugs me.

~*~Celes~*~
12-21-2006, 04:57 PM
Having to do housework doesn't anger me much, it just frustrates me. It's only like that because I'm cleaning up after 7 other people though...if it were just say 4 people, it wouldn't be so bad. When I'm a mom/wife, I'll like it more though :)

What makes me a bit angry is when no one will leave me alone and I'm on the computer having a serious discussion. My concentration on that person gets kicked out and it's just so frustrating :'(

XxSephirothxX
12-21-2006, 07:18 PM
The South.

LoveArya
12-21-2006, 09:32 PM
Having to do housework doesn't anger me much, it just frustrates me. It's only like that because I'm cleaning up after 7 other people though...if it were just say 4 people, it wouldn't be so bad. When I'm a mom/wife, I'll like it more though :)

What makes me a bit angry is when no one will leave me alone and I'm on the computer having a serious discussion. My concentration on that person gets kicked out and it's just so frustrating :'(
I hate that too! My mom will aske me to\do the dishes, start the laundry, make her a coke, ect. it so flipping annoying!

vorpal blade
12-21-2006, 10:21 PM
Stupidity to the point of becoming a threat to the well-being of others. Peple who refuse to accept the truth and keep defending celebrities they like. Gravity.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
12-21-2006, 11:53 PM
Incompetence. Especially when I'm on the receiving end of it