PDA

View Full Version : Your Sixth Sense

Vermachtnis
12-21-2006, 12:47 AM
Does anyone have one and if you do what do you call it?

My sexth sense is Red Hair-dar and my friends claim that I have the subconscience ability to home into and find a red head. Here's my proof, we were walking around in a mall and I suddenly wanted some Ice Cream and we went to the Ice Cream Shoppe place in the mall and there was a red head and suddenly my friends behind gasped and said, "His red hair-dar lead him to the ice cream."

PS, Include a funny story involving your Sixth Sense.

Ashley Schovitz
12-21-2006, 12:48 AM
What's the name of that sense when you can sense other people around you and don't necessarily have to hear them or see them?

Zeromus_X
12-21-2006, 12:52 AM
I can often dream about events that happen in my life up to weeks and months ahead of time, and they happen, just as they do in my dream. It's very annoying.

Araciel
12-21-2006, 12:57 AM
What's the name of that sense when you can sense other people around you and don't necessarily have to hear them or see them?

spidey sense, cause people are dangerous

i have a sense...i can usually sense when an attractive girl is visible, and then i look at said girl! the best sense

i often use my sense of touch to detect others' presence. that is, you can feel body heat and know someone is nearby, or how a body blocks airflow or sound...

Bunny
12-21-2006, 01:00 AM
I see stupid people. They are everywhere.

Meat Puppet
12-21-2006, 01:08 AM
I guess I have something similar to Zeromus_X<A HREF="http://forums.eyesonff.com/showpost.php?p=2035962&postcount=3" target="_blank">(post)</A>, in the sense that I have dreamed of events that would actually happen days, months or years later. I think my brain is just getting some lucky guesses in, or maybe I make slight changes to my dreams without knowing, so they match up with the events in my life. One way or the other, it’s useless, because I have so many dreams that seem real but never happen, and I only notice that I had a dream about something after it happens.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-21-2006, 01:10 AM

Damnit! I wanted to say that! Anyway, I can always feel it when a door is opened. It's wierd. I could be listening to the loudest music, but I can feel it when a door is opened. Not hear it cause of the squeekiness, but cause of the feeling. Even if it's not in my room...or in a room I'm in. Sometimes it's even room's adjacent to the one I'm in.. I feel like something inside me is being taken away. It's wierd. >.<

Kamiko
12-21-2006, 01:23 AM
I automatically make friends with all gay people. ( I have okay gay-dar)
I have androgynous sense. It draws me to pretty boys and girls...
My mumsy sees dead people.

Ashley Schovitz
12-21-2006, 01:28 AM
I can often dream about events that happen in my life up to weeks and months ahead of time, and they happen, just as they do in my dream. It's very annoying.

Yeah I have that too I guess we're all kind of psychic I think it might've been years before I dreamnt the part of Dragon Quest VIII where icicles fall behind you, I forgot all about it until I played that part of the game.

Jebus
12-21-2006, 06:12 AM
I have the ability to either look like, act like, or sound like someone that someone knows.

Every new person I meet: "Omg you look/sound like/act like someone I know."

It's uncanny.

Christmas
12-21-2006, 06:29 AM
I used my Sixth Sense to sense my 7th Sense and used it to sense my 8th Sense. :bigsmile:

KH-Cloudy
12-21-2006, 07:01 AM
Dreaming events that will happen. One night I dreamed about something my friend would say. A few days later, it actually happend.

Mirage
12-21-2006, 08:33 AM
Could be because of pheromones, that would mean it's really your sense of smell that does it.

Dell
12-21-2006, 08:44 AM
Sexth Sense. XD

I can see more clearly than normal human. So my sixth sense is a power-up for my sense of sight.

Mirage
12-21-2006, 09:43 AM
Do you know what's normal eyesight for a human?

KentaRawr!
12-21-2006, 12:05 PM
My sixth sense is my ability to tell what my family is thinking. I used to test my family to see if I was right about what they'd say. "What's that red thing on the floor?" I expected my brother to say in a sarcastic tone, "It's a straw." I was right. >_>

Somehow, he always knew what I was thinking as well. That ability has faded, though.

Firo Volondé
12-21-2006, 12:30 PM

Depending on where you live, 20/20 or 6/6.

My sixth sense is the ability to see Bruce Willis.:eep:

Alive-Cat
12-21-2006, 04:58 PM
I don't dream about events, more I dream about places and then end up going there weeks/months/years later.
It's nice when I go there and I get this feeling like I've been there before.
It's pretty vague, though. A lot of the scenery around down town where I live looks similar, so it would be pretty easy to mistake a place for something I'd dreamed about.
Once I went cinemas with my friends and two of us found we didn't have enough money, so we sat around the waiting area and wandered for about two hours 'till the movie was over. I didn't mind because the area around me was very familiar and it was pretty interesting to be there.

Ender
12-21-2006, 05:14 PM

I used to have this happen to me. Kinda. Since I never actually recorded my dreams I now suspect I was just justifying a deja vu experience as something I had dreamed before, for circumstances I knew I couldn't have been in before.

I also experienced a "Spidey Sense" once. I paused before walking across a "deserted" four-lane local highway only to have a car going probably 80+ mph, that began far out of my vision and hearing, zip past in the far lane from where I was standing. I would have gone splat...but something told me to wait. It was bizarre.

Old Manus
12-21-2006, 05:19 PM
These three knives shoot out of my knuckles when I get angry

Mirage
12-21-2006, 05:54 PM
Too bad that's not a sense! :p

Avarice-ness
12-21-2006, 06:01 PM
I can guess numbers alot and get them right, which is why I won lots of money at Vegas. Saddly I lost it all when I started to try statistics with it. My intuition > statistics. =[
My parents say I'm somewhat clairvoyant, so that'd be it for me. :)

LunarWeaver
12-21-2006, 06:07 PM
My sixth sense is avoiding effort. No matter what situation I'm in, I alway see a clear path of excuses to get me out of any work. I could type a story, but my sixth sense is telling me that would be effort.

Renmiri
12-21-2006, 07:45 PM
At school or Uni I usually knew the correct answer to a math question, while having no idea on how to get there using the proper equations. It was great on high school when we had many multiple choice tests but very frustrating at Uni where the professors demand that you show them how you found the answer :(

This test (http://web.tickle.com/tests/esp/?sid=2005&supp=search_esp&test=espogt) on the net told me that is called "Clairvoyance" and I have oodles of it. Seeing the future on dreams or visions is called "Premonition" but that I only have the statistically normal amount.

Test your 6th sense there :D
http://web.tickle.com/tests/esp/?sid=2005&supp=search_esp&test=espogt

LoveArya
12-21-2006, 07:53 PM
I too have dreams that happened or has happened before. I also have "outer body experiences" or so my mom calls them. Pretty weird stuff.

~*~Celes~*~
12-21-2006, 08:41 PM
I can tell what Alan's feeling without him saying anything, I know what he's going to say, I know what he's thinking, and if he says something aloud, I can occasionally hear it. I have two stories :)

When he went on vacation to France back in July, I was just sitting at home one day when all of a sudden, I had a horrible, splitting headache. When he came back from France, he said "I almost was killed while I was gone..." and I asked what had happened, and he said "I was doing some work on a family's house and I left an axe up on the ladder. I forgot it was there and I moved the ladder, but the axe fell on my head, the blade first. My head was bleeding." I don't remember if I told him about the headache or not, but it was freaky o.o

When Alan went on vacation to Florida back in June, I was sitting on my bed and all of a sudden, I heard in a male voice with an English accent, "...I love you, Kari." I thought I was nuts, but asked my little brother (who was also in the room) if he had heard it and he hadn't. So I smiled and said "I love you too," just to humor myself. When Alan came back, I asked if he had whispered anything to me whilst he was out and he said "...actually, I said that I love you...I must have looked crazy, talking to myself 'n all..." and I was like "...well, I kind of heard you..." and he was like "O.o no way..."

Those two instances, plus many more, have lead us to the knowledge that we have a sort of invisible bond going on, where we can read each other's thoughts and feelings 'n whatnot.

LoveArya
12-21-2006, 08:46 PM
I can tell what Alan's feeling without him saying anything, I know what he's going to say, I know what he's thinking, and if he says something aloud, I can occasionally hear it. I have two stories :)

When he went on vacation to France back in July, I was just sitting at home one day when all of a sudden, I had a horrible, splitting headache. When he came back from France, he said "I almost was killed while I was gone..." and I asked what had happened, and he said "I was doing some work on a family's house and I left an axe up on the ladder. I forgot it was there and I moved the ladder, but the axe fell on my head, the blade first. My head was bleeding." I don't remember if I told him about the headache or not, but it was freaky o.o

When Alan went on vacation to Florida back in June, I was sitting on my bed and all of a sudden, I heard in a male voice with an English accent, "...I love you, Kari." I thought I was nuts, but asked my little brother (who was also in the room) if he had heard it and he hadn't. So I smiled and said "I love you too," just to humor myself. When Alan came back, I asked if he had whispered anything to me whilst he was out and he said "...actually, I said that I love you...I must have looked crazy, talking to myself 'n all..." and I was like "...well, I kind of heard you..." and he was like "O.o no way..."

Those two instances, plus many more, have lead us to the knowledge that we have a sort of invisible bond going on, where we can read each other's thoughts and feelings 'n whatnot.

0.0 you guys must have a really strong bond
I only know a couple of people who can do that, and it was pretty amazing.

Laddy
My sixth sense is that I have a sixth sense. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Polaris
My dreams are my sixth sense, sometimes I dream things that happens!

StarlightAngel
12-21-2006, 09:00 PM
Sometimes I know something will happen about a split second before it happens. Just small stuff though, like "Crap, my name's gonna be pulled next." for a question. And it's too soon before, so it doesn't do me much good.

I can also hear a faint whine when electronics such as TV screens are on but blank, which annoys me to no end. Though I'm not sure if that's just a good sense of hearing or not, as I seem not to have good hearing (I often get embarrased at having to ask multiple times what people say).

Iceglow
12-21-2006, 10:04 PM
some of my mates claim this to be my sixth sense but I don't. I can generally tell anything and everything about a situation or someone on very little exposure to that person. I have seen things that will happen or have happened on two lines of an msn convo before and one of them was an emoticon! My mates think it is some kind of sixth sense but I think it is more that I am a very jaded person with excellent social reading skills.

~*~Celes~*~
12-21-2006, 10:18 PM
I can also pick up a kind of aura from some people...For example, from talking to this one person on MSN, I could tell she was tough and a bit callous, but for another person, I got the impression that he was an honest guy who's kind to everyone he meets...within seconds of meeting them :) I think it's the same as Iceglow's, but yeah.

chrisfffan
12-21-2006, 10:23 PM
my mum has it I swear she’s a witch! ha ha she’s always doing it last night she said did the door bell go? i said no and it didn’t then 5 minuets later it went! and its happens so many times at football my mums a Liverpool fan and when man u played liverpool in the final of the fa cup she said with 5 minuets to go it will be typical if Cantona scores now and you know what he did!

Comet
12-21-2006, 11:10 PM
I see dumb people...

Dell
12-22-2006, 08:05 AM

I was just kidding about that!

Eiko Guy
12-22-2006, 08:30 AM
my sixth sense is im psychic, When i get made lights will flash and glasses break even when I just walk around without touching things. Ive had deja vu more times than I can count on a calculater

Quindiana Jones
12-22-2006, 12:11 PM
I can dodge things from behind me.

One time a guy threw something at me from behind me and I just moved and they were like "Z0MG PHR33 STUFF PL0X!" or summat. It was pretty cool.

Did I mention I was in front of a window? hehe

.:kerrod:.
12-22-2006, 12:38 PM
yeh i get de-ja-vu (or however you spell it :p) which is similar to dreaming the future, except when i see the event that i've 'seen before/dreampt about' i dont remember ever dreaming about it, i just KNOW i've seen/heard that exact thing before...its hard to explain

Dynast-Kid
12-22-2006, 12:49 PM
Anyway, I can always feel it when a door is opened. It's wierd. I could be listening to the loudest music, but I can feel it when a door is opened. Not hear it cause of the squeekiness, but cause of the feeling. Even if it's not in my room...or in a room I'm in. Sometimes it's even room's adjacent to the one I'm in.. I feel like something inside me is being taken away. It's wierd. >.<

That happens to me too! I'll just be sitting there, and two rooms away I can feel doors being opened and closed.

I also have above-average hearing. It's not really a psychic ability, but I can hear the slightest noises. But sometimes, I have trouble hearing what people are saying.

I also suspect that I can understand tongues (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongues) to a certain degree. My older sister can talk in tongues, amd sometimes I can sort of understand what she's saying. But she doesn't do it enough as to where I can actually test my ability.

Bunny
12-22-2006, 01:00 PM

I see dumb people...

Been done!

I have a heightened sense of hearing that probably makes up for my horrible ability to see practically anything unless it is right infront of my face.

I also have the deja vu mumbo jumbo, which can get fairly annoying more often than not.

KuRt
12-22-2006, 05:45 PM

So can I but I guess many people do.
I can sense which slot machine is going to give me some serious money, so I usually get 20€ when i play slotmachines :)

Owen Macwere
12-22-2006, 05:52 PM
I think I have one, well, as far as my family says.
I can sense if the person standing before me is a good person or no. So, I hate someone for no appearant reason and from first look or like them for no reason too. I don't know how I sense that but there's something tell me to hate/like that person. No appearant reason as i said. *shurges*