PDA

View Full Version : I'm like a bin. I'll bin for yer.

Quindiana Jones
12-21-2006, 02:36 PM
My dog rawks. He eats anything that nobody else likes. I love my doggy.

The topic here is:

Have you had, or do you have, any pets that eat absolutely anything? Or have they been picky pets?

One thing my dog doesn't like is dog food. Except Wagg. Mmm....Wagg.

Meat Puppet
12-21-2006, 03:19 PM
One of my cats is pretty keen on eating almost anything. And if not eat it, he will at least swipe it out of my hand, give it a couple of licks and then leave it alone. He has also eaten a whole bowl of bran cereal, opened a packet of potato chips to have a go at, and a few other things I can’t think of right now. I’m pretty sure those things can be classed as anything, and my other cats tend to steer clear of such foods.

One of the others is much more picky. He only eats meat and very few biscuits. There have been times when he was bitching about being hungry, yet walks away from the biscuits I give him. Unless he wasn’t really hungry, and was trying to tell me about something else. I’ll probably never know, because I don’t speak the language.
Oh, and to make it better (so to speak), certain brands of cat meat make him puke, but he still seems to eat as much of it as he can. It’s so annoying.

It’s hard talking about my pets when they don’t have any names!

LoveArya
12-21-2006, 03:43 PM
My dog Brutus will eat anything. I left him inside once, and he ate the carrots in our fridge, the doritos in my cabinet, and played with the toilet paper in my bathroom.
My cat is very picky. All she will eat is Meow Mix.

Bunny
12-21-2006, 05:52 PM
No, but I have a little brother.

Cookie
12-21-2006, 05:54 PM
www.fat-pie.com is where you got that from. :D

Mirage
12-21-2006, 06:11 PM
Nope. My cats generally eat anything made of or from meat, raw or processed doesn't matter. However, they seem to like potato chips. Probably because of all the fat in them.

snacks
12-21-2006, 06:13 PM
dog = cheeseburgers from mcdonalds
cheese, french fries.

my dog is more human than i am.
and eats more than me and my bf combined T-T

Breine
12-21-2006, 06:21 PM
My old dog used to eat everything edible.. It's didn't eat paper or stuff like that, though - so I couldn't use the bad excuse about the dog eating the English paper or something like that.

Pike
12-21-2006, 07:25 PM
We used to have a rabbit that ate anything chocolate.

And a cat that ate powdered donuts.

Vikeve
12-21-2006, 07:53 PM
I had a dog who ate shiny purple crayons and then when he pooped his poop was all sparkly.:bigsmile: He also would eat other dogs poop he was a really bad dog but I loved him anyway.

~*~Celes~*~
12-21-2006, 08:11 PM
My cat eats popcorn, doritos, french fries...basically anything you give him o.O My dog used to eat everything and anything too, but now that she's really old, she doesn't eat much.

Yuffie514
12-22-2006, 06:17 AM
my brother's cat enjoys a wide variety of food, much more than our elderly house cat. the old cat eats bread, corn, doritos, yogurt, etc.

Jebus
12-22-2006, 06:19 AM
My parrot eats anything he sees me eat. And the moment he sees a soda can he run/flies/climbs over and tries to get it from me.

Shlup
12-22-2006, 10:15 AM
My animals are all on high-protien low-fat diets and are strict carnivores, so they only get their own food and maybe an occassional bug or piece of meat.

Quindiana Jones
12-22-2006, 12:15 PM
www.fat-pie.com is where you got that from. :D

David Firth is a god. ptikobj rules.
Oh yeah, whatever you do, DO NOT MISS OUT THE HYPHEN. :(

My dog once stole a lump of butter from the top and ate it all. He really loves butter.

Xander
12-22-2006, 12:19 PM
The most adventurous of my cats eats cheese and crisps, and maybe some other stuff like potato sometimes, so she's pretty funny =) There's still a lot of stuff she wouldn't eat though, like vegetables :p

Sevink
12-22-2006, 03:03 PM
Both of my dogs love to eat fries from anywhere. They also enjoy chicken nuggets and other small pieces of meat.

Shiny
12-22-2006, 03:56 PM
I used to have a Schnauzer that ate wood...