PDA

View Full Version : Riding With Hitler

Citizen Bleys
12-21-2006, 05:52 PM
http://bleys.vespernet.org/rwh_small.jpg

I'm sure we've all seen this WWII propaganda poster before and had a good laugh at it. My challenge to you, the artistic-types of EoFF is to parody the ever-loving hell out of it. I'm sure such a parody contest has been done before, probably at someplace like SomethingAwful or Fark, but a) I can't find that crap and I still want a good laugh, and b) it hasn't been done at EoFF before.

Rules:
1) Keep it clean--I want entries that can be posted here.
2) Contest closes Jan 31, 2007
3) email entries to ridingwithhitler@vespernet.org or post them in this thread. Be sure to include how you want to be credited (Real name, EoFF nick, remail address)

Prize:
Ha ha ha. I'm cheap. I'll be hosting the files on Vesper, and making a page with the top ten entries displayed on the main page and the rest available for download via a zip file. If anybody has a better idea for a prize let me know via PM. (The ridingwithhitler email address is intended for people with no webspace to send attachments)

I'm forgetting something. I'll edit this post if I remember what it is.

Rye
12-21-2006, 10:24 PM
This idea is fantastic. xD I'm looking forward to the submissions. If I can think of a great idea, I might submit something too.

Nominus Experse
12-21-2006, 10:34 PM
If I have an idea and time, I shall submit something

Meat Puppet
12-22-2006, 02:59 AM
I think I will give this a go. But I am very lazy. Can I please have an extension to the 31st?

Citizen Bleys
12-22-2006, 05:40 AM
Bugger...I didn't think. 30 days has September, April June and November.

I meant the31st.

This idea is fantastic. xD

All ideas relating to making fun of Hitler are fantastic.

Rocket Edge
12-22-2006, 07:30 PM
If I have an idea and time, I shall submit something
Same here.