PDA

View Full Version : Rurmor FF 13 is the last True or False

Daisukeniwa25
12-21-2006, 08:03 PM
I need someone to clear this for me is it true that Final Fantasy 13 is the last one and if so would anyone possibly think that they would hold a competition for the next RPG for them to make.

Laddy
12-21-2006, 08:17 PM
I totally doubt it, but it's possible, and if it is, I will weep.

NeoCracker
12-21-2006, 08:20 PM
They will never stop making them. Ever. When every single developer dies, a fan will learn the dark arts of Necromancy and reserect them so their shallow husks will continue to develope.

Laddy
12-21-2006, 08:22 PM
They will never stop making them. Ever. When every single developer dies, a fan will learn the dark arts of Necromancy and reserect them so their shallow husks will continue to develope.

Well Said.

RiseToFall
12-21-2006, 09:48 PM
Final Fantasy = Lots of $$$ for Square.

Think about it.

steven
12-21-2006, 09:54 PM
Final fantasy better not die till they get to 30 (Final Fantasy XXX) LOL

Mirage
12-21-2006, 10:10 PM
Stop listening to rumours. Wait until you get the hard facts.

Wolf Kanno
12-22-2006, 08:53 AM
I've been hearing this same rumor since FFVI came out. Every Final Fantasy is supposedly the last. Don't listen to wild rumors. If they are still making FF's even though they no longer have the actual creator, original composer, and most of the original staff. Chances are, they would never stop until it completely stops making money.

On a side note, I think FFXXX, will be a dating sim...

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-22-2006, 09:16 AM
I've been hearing this same rumor since FFVI came out. Every Final Fantasy is supposedly the last. Don't listen to wild rumors. If they are still making FF's even though they no longer have the actual creator, original composer, and most of the original staff. Chances are, they would never stop until it completely stops making money.Correct. Thread over.