PDA

View Full Version : Where do I get the Site 3 key?

chrisguapo69
12-22-2006, 01:43 AM
this is for the Site 3 area in the Lhusu mines. Any help appreciated. Thanks!!

Setharion
12-22-2006, 01:47 AM
I believe when you sign on for the Antlion mark youll get the key for this area...im pretty sure its site 3 for the mines.

ChocoKid21
12-22-2006, 02:31 AM
Yep. I just got it today. Take the Antlion quest and the lady gives it to you.

Just a warning, the monsters in Site 3 are level 41 (from what I've seen).

I got murdered when I went in there.

chrisguapo69
12-22-2006, 03:57 AM
Thanks guys. Actually I just found out about it after doing a little reading. level 40?? Haha! I'm already level 71 already. I'll check it out. One thing also, I never did check in to the Clan Hall until now and got tons of stuff from Montblanc. Was I suprised.

farplaner
12-22-2006, 04:53 AM
Thanks guys. Actually I just found out about it after doing a little reading. level 40?? Haha! I'm already level 71 already. I'll check it out. One thing also, I never did check in to the Clan Hall until now and got tons of stuff from Montblanc. Was I suprised.

71!? Taking care of old business, aren't you? Yeah, Montblanc gives you a small gil (& etc.) prize(s) for defeating a lot of bosses and such. I like to take care of hunts early as the rewards are more, well....rewarding when done early. If you do them early enough they sometimes save you money on weapons and other gear.

chrisguapo69
12-22-2006, 05:29 AM
Well, I played without the book for most of the game until I got stuck for 4 days so most of the time I was doing tons of killing trying to figure things out. When I fought and defeated Vayne I was already level 68.

Now i'm just trying to complete the sidequests, hunts and discover all the other stuff.

farplaner
12-22-2006, 06:32 AM
I hear ya'. I'm on my second playthrough. I haven't yet been to the Necrohol or Nalbradia...or you know, those two places over there west of the Salikawood...not to mention the lower level of the Pharos...etc. All of those places severely outleveled me when I visited. By the time I (suddenly) clocked Vayne, the game was over...

Dell
12-22-2006, 06:37 AM
If you want to get in deeper, you'll have to finish Antlion Hunt and go to the Hunters Camp, Site 11 Key is located near the fall-from-Bhujerba-Bhujerban.

farplaner
12-22-2006, 07:04 AM
If you want to get in deeper, you'll have to finish Antlion Hunt and go to the Hunters Camp, Site 11 Key is located near the fall-from-Bhujerba-Bhujerban.

Well, that answers that question. I killed antlion on my first playthrough and again this time. The kids at the Staras residence don't give you much to go on, though, as far as finding the site 11 key. Although, I did expect it to turn up somewhere in the hunter's camp considering that the Bhujerban guy who fell landed there.

Guess I won't be completing the game completely without help.