PDA

View Full Version : What famous person is your pet most like?

Vincent, Thunder God
12-22-2006, 02:14 AM
I've been thinking about making this thread for a while, and since it's sort of the opposite of Evastio's thread asking what animal the last poster is like, now's a good time. This has got to be one of the wierdest threads I've ever thought of. :lol:

So pick one of your pets (or you can use more than one pet if you want) and decide which human actor, singer, writer etc. that you pet is most like. If you don't have a pet, use one of your extended family's pets, or a friend's pet. You can decide based on looks, personality, favourite past-times... whatever you want. You can also use any species of pet you want. Try to use a female star if your pet is female, and a male star if your pet is male, but if you want you can pick a famous person that isn't the same gender.

This was a challenge for me, so I consulted my mother and sister. They picked Kate Winslet, because my dog is good-looking and independent.

Loony BoB
12-22-2006, 02:15 AM
That is possibly one of the most obscure questions I've ever seen asked around here. Not the most, but just... yeah, okay, that's a weird question.

My cat is nothing like any celebrity I know. Because I don't know any celebrities on a personal level.

Renmiri
12-22-2006, 02:18 AM
My Border Collie is just like Robin Williams. Always wants to be the center of attention, always playful, often frantic.

Rye
12-22-2006, 02:20 AM
My macaw reminds me of Michael Jackson sometimes because he does this thing where he puts his foot over his face so his eye peeps between his toes and it's just so EEEE-HEEE-HEEEE Michael Jackson to me. xD

Vincent, Thunder God
12-22-2006, 02:44 AM
That is possibly one of the most obscure questions I've ever seen asked around here. Not the most, but just... yeah, okay, that's a weird question.

I know. Even when I first thought of it I realized it was a very odd question.

My cat is nothing like any celebrity I know. Because I don't know any celebrities on a personal level.

Oh come on Bob, you don't always have to give the typical intelligent, non-commital response. Just give it a try, it isn't supposed to be based on highly individual charateristics. This is animals we're talking about here.

My Border Collie is just like Robin Williams. Always wants to be the center of attention, always playful, often frantic.

I had a feeling someone might use Robin Williams. It's a good choice.

My macaw reminds me of Michael Jackson sometimes because he does this thing where he puts his foot over his face so his eye peeps between his toes and it's just so EEEE-HEEE-HEEEE Michael Jackson to me. xD

Now that's a more random, creative answer. I like it.

Savern Volaco
12-22-2006, 02:49 AM
Um my cat Diva she is called= Adam sandler, short fuse nice and funny yet gets very angry very quik

Meat Puppet
12-22-2006, 02:51 AM
My cat isn’t really like anyone famous, but he does remind me of Pauly Shore.

Roto13
12-22-2006, 03:27 AM
I don't know, but my cat is like Dennis the Menace. Energetic, friendly, lovable, mischievous. Except I don't like Dennis the Menace and I'm all about my cat.

kikimm
12-22-2006, 04:19 AM
I don't know why, but the first thing that popped into my head was that my cat is like Elizabeth Taylor.

Ashley Schovitz
12-22-2006, 04:26 AM
I have no clue my dog's personality has changed some ever since he started biting his tail. Before then he was all jittery, and playful, now he just sits in front of the trashcan all day, until I take him outside. I wonder what's wrong and he continues to bite himself, making him bleed. I have a :skull::skull::skull::skull:zu.

Edit: what's with the skulls messing up my post?

Shlup
12-22-2006, 10:19 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/ShlupQuack/pets/170206_ferrets06.jpg

Pauly Shore

Polaris
12-22-2006, 11:16 AM
:lol: It'd be fun to watch my turtledove singing 'Stars are blind'... I'm glad it doesn't! :mad: It's independent but is always making noises! :p

Dynast-Kid
12-22-2006, 01:16 PM
My Shih Tzu is so retarded!xD He always bumps his head and falls off things.

I'd say he's most like Jessica SImpson.

yumi
12-22-2006, 06:58 PM
My cat buttons is most like Elvis is guess. They are both dead and both legends... apparentley

:kaoyatta:

Cookie
12-22-2006, 07:13 PM
The invisble man. :D

SilverWind
12-22-2006, 09:02 PM
hehehe. Louie Anderson. My cat's fat.

Venom
12-22-2006, 09:14 PM
My dog was like Willie Nelson and my cat is like Barbara Streisand.

Vincent, Thunder God
12-22-2006, 09:35 PM
I have no clue my dog's personality has changed some ever since he started biting his tail. Before then he was all jittery, and playful, now he just sits in front of the trashcan all day, until I take him outside. I wonder what's wrong and he continues to bite himself, making him bleed. I have a :skull::skull::skull::skull:zu.

Edit: what's with the skulls messing up my post?

First of all, I would suggest taking your dog to the vet. It sounds like something is bothering him. Often when a dog starts randomly acting in a strange way it means that he is sick. I know my dog has acted in a subdued, even sad way in the past, and we've had to take her to the vet, who found the problem and helped her get better.

So you should probably get a veterinarian to check your dog right away; if he's biting himself maybe he's itchy from fleas or something else. Or maybe he's not getting enough food? You'll notice that as soon as he's healthier he'll behave better again. I hope your dog gets better soon.

As for the skulls, it's because the swear filter took away the "sh*t" from "sh*tzu." ;)

Dynast-Kid
12-23-2006, 12:04 AM
As for the skulls, it's because the swear filter took away the "sh*t" from "sh*tzu." ;)

For future reference, it's actually spelled, Shih-Tzu.

Khaotic
12-23-2006, 12:07 AM
My dog reminds me of Paris Hilton -- always trying to get some.

Rocket Edge
12-23-2006, 02:10 AM
George of the jungle.

Vincent, Thunder God
12-23-2006, 02:12 AM

For future reference, it's actually spelled, Shih-Tzu.

Yes, I had a feeling that there was something wrong with that spelling, but I was just commenting based on what she had written, and I didn't feel like bothering to search the proper spelling. But thanks, now I know what was wrong with the spelling.