PDA

View Full Version : Chocobos

Xeras
12-22-2006, 04:37 PM
So how sweet do people think that chocobos are? do you think they're Bamf, or do you think they're too cute and cuddly? also what do you all think the best incarnation of chocobos have been in a game?

Frozen Phantom
12-22-2006, 04:51 PM
I think this will fit better in the gen ff forum

As for me, chocobos have been the most fun in the 2-6 games than in the 3d versons.

Xeras
12-22-2006, 04:54 PM
sry new dont have a feel for where to post things yet. still learining

LunarWeaver
12-22-2006, 08:32 PM
Chocobos are hot action. They're cute, you can ride them, they come in different colors, they make a neat noise, and sometimes you can summon one. I think chocobos deserve an entire CG movie dedicated all to themselves. Hopefully about a mecha chocobo on a rampage. Chocozilla.

Roto13
12-22-2006, 08:38 PM
Kweh! :cool:

Ashley Schovitz
12-22-2006, 09:12 PM
Chocobos had some lame mini games, but they're still cool in XII they had the only ones that were enemies.

Wolf Kanno
12-23-2006, 12:55 AM
You gain new respect for them in FFT... I have been beaten into the ground by a few Chocobos in that game, and I fear the Choco Meteor attack:(

The best chocobo song has to be the Black Chocobo's theme in FFIV;)

Goldenboko
12-23-2006, 01:27 AM
So how sweet do people think that chocobos are? do you think they're Bamf, or do you think they're too cute and cuddly? also what do you all think the best incarnation of chocobos have been in a game?

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
HELLZ YEAH CHOCOBOS ARE BAMF! Chocobos rock the socks!

I'm a Golden Chocobo I WOULD KNOW!

Chocozilla.

p_p Chocozilla is taboo to talk about! Shhhhhh!

vorpal blade
12-23-2006, 05:40 AM
Kweh!

No! Wark!

Chocobos are hot action. They're cute, you can ride them

It sounds to me like you love 'em in the wrong way...

Yuffie514
12-23-2006, 06:00 AM
i liked the Final Fantasy IX chocobos the most. there is a variety of different color chocobos, games to play, and they have a lot of travel easy abilities.

vorpal blade
12-23-2006, 09:50 AM
i liked the Final Fantasy IX chocobos the most. there is a variety of different color chocobos, games to play, and they have a lot of travel easy abilities.

I liked FFVII's multicolor chocobos better (I seriously wish I could get a white one). Besides, FFVII had the Chocowaltz (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6HMycoFG-Y)!

A little off topic, but I found this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrZQIayUnbA&mode=related&search=)while looking for the chocowaltz clip.

Xeras
12-23-2006, 05:15 PM
Any thoughts on the fat chocobo from final fantasy III

Little Blue
12-23-2006, 06:41 PM
The Fat Chocobo's hot stuff :love:

It really can't eat enough of my stuff!

Don't really like much else about the chocobos in III though... My favourite chocobos are in IX. Chocobo Hot and Cold :love:

Sefie1999AD
12-23-2006, 08:53 PM
The Chocobos were probably the cutest in FFVII because of the "Wark!" sounds they made there, and I felt sorry for the bad-quality Chocobos that you captured. When you check at their status, they're walking with their head down. Poor creatures. :choc: However, I think my favorite Chocobos were in FFIX. Not only was Chocobo Hot & Cold a really enjoyable mini-game, but it was also great how your Chocobo was able to develop and gain new abilities, and eventually you were able to fly with the Chocobo.

RiseToFall
12-24-2006, 04:50 PM
What's with everyone calling them hot stuff or hot action, it's a yellow bird thing, geez.:tongue:

PuPu
12-25-2006, 03:56 AM
Chocobos are awesome. In fact, they are so awesome, monsters are afraid of them, which is why you don't get attacked while riding a chocobo. Though I hate it in FFX-2 when they nearly kill me with ChocoMeteor; That's when I use ridiculously strong attacks to pwn them.

Comparing the chocobo's I know:

Special colored chocobos > regular chocobos

Fat Chocobo > Special colored chocobos

Goldenboco > All other chocobos

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
HELLZ YEAH CHOCOBOS ARE BAMF! Chocobos rock the socks!

I'm a Golden Chocobo I WOULD KNOW!

Chocozilla.

p_p Chocozilla is taboo to talk about! Shhhhhh!

Chocobo Eater > Goldenboco :bigsmile:

Markus. D
12-26-2006, 07:08 PM
there so cute :3

specially the baby ones from FFXI!

kawaii~ ^_^

feioncastor
01-01-2007, 03:17 PM
You gain new respect for them in FFT... I have been beaten into the ground by a few Chocobos in that game, and I fear the Choco Meteor attack:(

One time while playing FFT, I sent my main team on a Proposition and I had to walk over a random battle field to pass the days till the job ended. I got into a random fight with only Ramza, one good generic, and a lot of Chocobos. I brought two Reds to use as attackers and one Black for Ramza to ride, and I totally trashed the enemies with little trouble.

Chocobos are an awesome idea and they are also one of the few consistent entities in the Final Fantasy games.

Jessweeee♪
01-02-2007, 06:27 AM
I love chocobos, kupo, but they look sick in FFXI x.x

The only thing I love more than chocobos are moogles, kupo.

vorpal blade
01-02-2007, 10:44 AM
So I saw me some chocobos in FFIII DS. Damn, they're cute. But they're vicious as hell in FFT.

CelestialStarDust
01-05-2007, 04:14 AM
god i hate the chocobo meteor attack....but chocobos are adorable!!